Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

i'm 2 months away from the board exams and approx. same time away from iit-jee . how should i prepare for board as well as for JEE to get good marks in both?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sagar

Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard.

for 12th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 2 hour per day

I will suggest you to first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.
I will also suggest you to join test series.it will help you a lot for you prepration.

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Here i am maintioning few chapter .prepear well these chapter because more question were asked from these chapter.

Maths:

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Physics:

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Chemistry:

Solid state, chemical bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,

alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,

electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Prepear all topic and give more stress to above topics.
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced

Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 7 months ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
how to crack aiims 2015 easily

Please, follow the link.. http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aiims/preparation-tips.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 8 months ago
respected sir, may i please know the important topics or the topics which have maximum weightage in jee advanced examination?? i belong to OBC category. so can you please tell me few topics ...

topics like organic and inorganic concludes a passage and match matrix that had very high weightage in maths calculus , matrices and determinants, complex numbers , sequence series are...

ng29 9 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off