Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i'm 2 months away from the board exams and approx. same time away from iit-jee . how should i prepare for board as well as for JEE to get good marks in both?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sagar

Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard.

for 12th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 2 hour per day

I will suggest you to first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.
I will also suggest you to join test series.it will help you a lot for you prepration.

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Here i am maintioning few chapter .prepear well these chapter because more question were asked from these chapter.

Maths:

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Physics:

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Chemistry:

Solid state, chemical bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,

alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,

electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Prepear all topic and give more stress to above topics.
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

SAHIL 2 days ago
O am selected for B.Tech(mechanical) on Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalay Haridwar . Shiuld i get admission in this college ?

@ anand there are no other choice avaliable to you ?? if so, then if u have confidence then take 1 year drop for attempting the next year , but its actually not a good college to persue...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
sir i have scored 212 marks in jee mains 2016 and i have 93% in cbse boards,can you give me a rough idea about my jee mains AIR?

Dear Friend, i recommend you to use askiitians’ rank predictor or else visit the official website of any NIT to confirm it and also to enquire of your stature there whether you may get an...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi vedant please visit the link to check your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html thanks and please approve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
hey i m greatttt fan of leonardo's art work ..can somebody tell the details of his famous The Last Supper Painting ???? Plz Give the list of his other famous work. thanx!!l

"The Last Supper" one of leonardo famous painting was commissioned by the Duke of Milan who wanted to make his town grander. Leonardo Da Vinci experimented with this painting by...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

THE LAST SUPPER

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
sir in josaa 2016 counselling1`st round i had filled about 30 choices then after seat location result declaration mechanical branch was given to me then i accepted it &choose float option...

See you got the 2 nd seat of counselling now so that would have been fix for you now. But you can approach to the college and ask for it. If they have vacancy they can guide you your case.
  img
Suraj Prasad 19 days ago

Dear Friend, opportunity never knocks your door for twice, still you may request the authorities and try your level best to convince thenm to re-allocate you the same branch, but what had...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off