i'm 2 months away from the board exams and approx. same time away from iit-jee . how should i prepare for board as well as for JEE to get good marks in both?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sagar

Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard.

for 12th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 2 hour per day

I will suggest you to first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.
I will also suggest you to join test series.it will help you a lot for you prepration.

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Here i am maintioning few chapter .prepear well these chapter because more question were asked from these chapter.

Maths:

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Physics:

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Chemistry:

Solid state, chemical bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,

alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,

electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Prepear all topic and give more stress to above topics.
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 12 days ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 12 days ago
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 and in the first round of iteration I got EEE in goa ...Do I have a chance of Mech or EEE in Pilani campus in later rounds ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sirji if AIR category ranks are considered then i have AIR of 523 in SC still why cant i get my 1 st choice of NIT warangal CSE.My overall rank is 24875 and on CSAB NIT A has AIR for SC to...

National Institute of Technology, Warangal Electronics & Communication Engineering 33 2100 7033 9100 National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Electronics & Communication...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
DEAR SIR , 1 . The minute hand of a clock is 7cm long . find the displacement and distance covered by its npointed end when it moves from 6. 00 A . M to 6.30 A .M .

At 6 am minute hand is pointing at upward position and at 6:30, it is downward. The two points are two opposite ends of diameter of circle. So, the displacement is 2*R = 14 cm. Distance...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

In one hour minute hand completes one round of clock i.e. 3600. So 6 to 6:30 is half an hour which means 360/2 i.e 1800. So the distance will be Half the circumference of the circle having...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
sir i have got 131 in jee mains and 94.25% in cbse board exams i am from punjab can i get nit jalandhar

yes go for spot round but branches are not good chemical engg,industrial production and engg=spot round biotecnology,textile engg thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

not possible to get 94.35 in cbse boards........lol...

vivek kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »