ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i'm 2 months away from the board exams and approx. same time away from iit-jee . how should i prepare for board as well as for JEE to get good marks in both?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sagar

Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard.

for 12th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 2 hour per day

I will suggest you to first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.
I will also suggest you to join test series.it will help you a lot for you prepration.

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Here i am maintioning few chapter .prepear well these chapter because more question were asked from these chapter.

Maths:

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Physics:

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Chemistry:

Solid state, chemical bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,

alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,

electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Prepear all topic and give more stress to above topics.
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia 14 days ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav 14 days ago

23 and 29.

vikas yadav 14 days ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 4 months ago
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
from when to start preprations

Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
i have got 310 in bitsat -2014 and i was placed in waiting list in 1 st iteration ...would i be able to get seat atleast in second iteration

Since you havent mentioned the BITs college in which you were placed in waiting list. So if we consider in general, your score is not a bad score, infact it is a good score. So in the 1 st...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
hi plz tell me wat is NSE and BSE stands for ?? and also wat is d difference b/w sensex and nifty? thanx in advance

National Stock Exchange The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE), is a Mumbai-based stock exchange. It is the largest stock exchange in India and the third largest in the world in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »