i'm 2 months away from the board exams and approx. same time away from iit-jee . how should i prepare for board as well as for JEE to get good marks in both?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sagar

Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard.

for 12th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 2 hour per day

I will suggest you to first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.
I will also suggest you to join test series.it will help you a lot for you prepration.

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Here i am maintioning few chapter .prepear well these chapter because more question were asked from these chapter.

Maths:

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Physics:

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Chemistry:

Solid state, chemical bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,

alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,

electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Prepear all topic and give more stress to above topics.
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
21lp

Sir i’m in +2 right now and i want to start revising my +1 syllabus. so, sir plz tell me which books should i go through for the revision.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , you wil find this article very good for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 2 months ago
A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
My brother’s son has got 1900 Rank in IIT -JEE Mains. Kindly Guide us wheather give preprence to brach OR Old IITs. We like higher payment branch with IIT tag. Some people say to opt for...

You should prefer branch than IIT, at the end of day branch at performance matters not IIT, cse and MnC both are good, but give prefrence to cse. sher mohammad faculty askiitans b.tech, iit...
  img

Dear Mr.Mohammed, thank you for your valuable guidance. kindly inform order of IITs for opting CSE and other branches next to CSE . Plaese check this order and correct and guide 1. CSE...

HARISH BHARDWAJ 2 months ago
sir , i’m presently in intial phase of class xii. i was able to solve 70-75% of class xi sylabuss of class xi in one go whereby some questions are left due those topics yet not being...

Yes, you are on the right track. It is an excellent thing if you are able to solve the papers of JEE Mains and Advanced. But the target is still far away and you need to prepare extensively....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
View all Questions »