i'm 2 months away from the board exams and approx. same time away from iit-jee . how should i prepare for board as well as for JEE to get good marks in both?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sagar

Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard.

for 12th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 2 hour per day

I will suggest you to first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.
I will also suggest you to join test series.it will help you a lot for you prepration.

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Here i am maintioning few chapter .prepear well these chapter because more question were asked from these chapter.

Maths:

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Physics:

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Chemistry:

Solid state, chemical bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,

alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,

electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Prepear all topic and give more stress to above topics.
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 3 months ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Is there negetive marking in AIEEE exam.

Dear Shruti, There will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question...

Rohith Gandhi 4 years ago
my jee mains gen. cat. rank is 6900. i am getting IT as well as SE in DTU and IT in NSIT . Which one should i go for?

Hi, DTU is better than NSIT. You can go for it....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
sir i wanna prepare for iit and start today .Will I be able to click iit .please suggest some ways to read

Dear Sohail, You have not mentioned that whether you are in 11th or 12th..... Good planning with consistent hard work is the key of success…. Let me know the class in which u r...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago

Hi Sohail, If you'd like, you can get coaching from faculty at Askiitians.com We provide online coaching. For more details, click on this link http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx Thanks,...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
View all Questions »