i'm 2 months away from the board exams and approx. same time away from iit-jee . how should i prepare for board as well as for JEE to get good marks in both?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sagar

Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard.

for 12th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 2 hour per day

I will suggest you to first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.
I will also suggest you to join test series.it will help you a lot for you prepration.

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Here i am maintioning few chapter .prepear well these chapter because more question were asked from these chapter.

Maths:

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Physics:

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Chemistry:

Solid state, chemical bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,

alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,

electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Prepear all topic and give more stress to above topics.
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best book of the pcm for the preparation of iit advance

I would like to give you the link of corresponding books, that would be hlpfull for IIT-JEE MAIN and Advanced...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago
Delta H(formation) of urea is given as -333.5Kj/mol find deltaU(internal energy change) of urea

The rformation of urea can take place as: 2 NH3(g) + CO2(g) → (NH2)2CO(s) + H2O(l) so using the relation, dG=dH-TdS, we would get for the chemical reactions as: dH=dU+RTdn where...
  img
Naveen Kumar 12 days ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 21 days ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 21 days ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 21 days ago
sir, is it possible to discontinue m.b.b.s. course from odisha govt. college after 1 year of admission to take m.b.b.s.course in jipmer next year ????

Hi Yes, it is possible to switch to any college even after 1 year of admission into other college provided you are able to clear the entrance exam and fulfill the criterai for gaining...
  img
Sumreet Johar 4 months ago
which is better ai iiit allahabad? ece 4 year course os 5 year integrated course b.tech + mba?

It’s all relative in the fact what is your final aim. If you want to be in the technical field and that to ECE specific then B.Tech ECE is the call for you. But if you are interested...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »