Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I recently filled up the iit-jee 2010 offline form(ie. from bank). I have already dilivered the form to the respective iit-jee office. My main problem is that i have not filled up the boxes which are above the optical marking with a black pen but have done it with a HB-Pencil. So am i in any deep problem in the sense that it might not be accepted. if yes than please do send me the solution for it. But i do have filled up the details which are in box no.12 and no.27. Hope so i will get a reply soon

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mihir

Boxes are just for the guidence for the candidate to fill the bubbles.

important thing is to fiilled the bubbles with pencil .if you have filled the bubbles with pencil then no need to worry.your form will not be rejected.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details
You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.
Alok 4 months ago
go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS
vb 4 months ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016
Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
Avinash 4 months ago
You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud
sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes ism is one of the best ind
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
CAN btech 1 st year give kvpy 2015
According to official notification only those students who have enrolled for the basic sciences courses (that is,B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S) are only eligbile. Please refer to...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Students enrolled in the 1st year of undergraduate program in Basic Sciences namely Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. are...
Avinash 4 months ago
is weapon technology had scope in india
1)City Engineering College Bangalore / Bengalooru , Karnataka Affiliated to : Bangalore University | Accredited by : AICTE | Private College 2) Institute of Engineering and Management,...
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
Weapons engineering is the design, development, testing and lifecycle management of military weapons and systems. It describe the knowledge of several traditionalengineeringdisciplines,...
Ashutosh Sharma 4 months ago
sir i got 62 nos. in jee mains and 85.6% in 12 board what will be my expected rank
Plz notify the question clearly.If the marks are for general category you cannot achieve the cutoff rank.
Avinash 5 months ago
You can better try at certain chosen one institutions for seeking admission in Engg study program. As your score in both JEE as well as in Board is not so promising, you can consider any of ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 months ago
if general category than jee mainb not qualified and no chances for any govt college and in case of other category also u will not get nit, APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details