ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

May I know the any changes of question paper model in this year of 2010 iit-jee compare to last year

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ramesh

There is no change in question paper pattern in jee2010 as compair to last year.(as maintion in information broucher JEE 2010).

There will be two question papers, each of three hours
duration. Both the question papers will consist of three
separate sections on Chemistry, Mathematics and
Physics.
Questions in these papers will be of objective type.

Regards

Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i don’t...

Hi It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there. What are the other entrance...
  img
Sunil Kumar yesterday

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar 7 days ago

What is your total percentage in class 12 ? But which your marks JEE Mains are very less for a rank.
  img
Sunil Kumar 7 days ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav one month ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 8 months ago
Any additional help or tip for bitsat ?

* If you have enough time for the exam, pick a chapter you are weak in and one that is important from the exam standpoint. * Or if you do not have enough time, pick a chapter that you are...

Drake one month ago

Well yes they are more than enough . U have to also prepare for english too .

Drake one month ago

Thanks for the ans Mr Drake . Will ncert work for it ?

Rahul one month ago
Sir,Can you please suggest some good books for the BITSAT?

BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable amount of...

Drake one month ago

the cutoffs are - Degree programme at Pilani Campus Cut-off BITSAT-2014 score B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 326 B.E.(Hons.): Civil 322 B.E.(Hons.): Electrical & Electronics 359 B.E.(Hons.):...

Drake one month ago

there is book A Complete Success Package for Online BITSAT 2015 (With CD) its awesome book approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
i am getting 51 in jee main 2015 .as, paper was bit tough this time is their any chance of clearing for jee adv? 2 questions are also doubtfull (is their would be any grace)? does grace...

Dear student, If you belong to general catagory and getting 51, it would be difficult to clear cutoff. If some questions are annouced as bonus than that question will be marks correct for...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

If you belong to general catagory and getting 51, it would be difficult to clear cutoff. If some questions are annouced as bonus than that question will be marks correct for all. So everyone...

sajid 3 days ago

does it mean if 2 question are grace then 4+4+51=60?

iitian one month ago
View all Questions »