Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

hai, i am expecting 185 to 190 in iit jee 2009. under general category, what rank can i expect and will i get a seat in Btech in any of the IITs and not dual degree programme. thanks

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

185-190, your probable rank would be around 5000-6000.

askiitians expert are there to guide you at every step.

Go to IIT-JEE 2009 Rank

Well its difficult for any student to get any B Tech four year course in any IIT institute.

Wish you luck in that!!!!

6 years ago

i am expecting 200-220 marks in iit which rank ican get.....?

and which stream?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...
ankit raj one month ago
what is full of form of iit?
U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...
Riddhi Gupta 16 days ago
sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....
I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
sir/madam i sow a no of books for aipmt biology are its imp. to buy all these books or choose only one plz suggest me the best book in all of these
As a student the best book for Biology is Dr. Ali’s Objective Biology. it contains a large no of ncert based question.
Akshat Jain 5 months ago
it’s quite important in AIPMT but you need some modified questions based on NCERT.
Akshat Jain 4 months ago
the books are such as s.chand,modrenabc, pradeep’s,etc
ashok singh 5 months ago
is M.L. khanna maths book enough for cracking iit mathematics?
Dear Ankur M.L Khanna is enough for cracking IIT jEE but if you want to crack IIT JEE with good rank then refer other books also To see more abt imp book for IIT JEE check link...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
is arihant objective appoarch to mathematics by amit m aggarawal is enough to study for any entrance exam ? if any other book please suggest it ?
weer kumar 2 years ago
It is one of the best book in India to crack IIT examination. Professor Prabal Chakraborty MSc (math) MA (stats) , MBA
Prabal Chakraborty 10 months ago
how much rank is expected for 163 marks in jee advanced
It all depends on one’s score and category, well you may visit the official websites of – Hindu College of Engg, Sonipat Lovely Professional University,Phagwara Madhav Inst of Tech and Sci, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
according to new cutoff you will qualify jee advance
vb 2 months ago
what is your category
grenade 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift