Sir, I have passed 12th in 2009 with 59% marks and i filled the form of improvement. can in appear in JEE-2010? please tell me about this.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear NIraj Kumar

YOu ccan Appear in IIT JEE 2010 .but you must have more than 60 % marks in your Improvement exam

BE careful in filling the 5th point of application form

S.No. 5: Year of passing QE (10+2 or equivalent)
and required minimum marks
If you are appearing for 10+2 or an equivalent qualifying
examination for the first time in 2010, you should darken
the bubble “APPEARING IN 2010”. You need not darken
any other bubble below, in this item.
If you have passed 10+2 or an equivalent qualifying
examination for the first time in 2009, or after October 1,
2008 you should darken the bubble corresponding to
“PASSED IN 2009”.
If you have passed 10+2 or an equivalent qualifying
examination for the first time earlier than October 1, 2008
you should darken the bubble corresponding to “Passed
Earlier than 1st Oct 2008”.
If you have obtained the minimum required marks (60%
for GE/OBC/DS or 55% for SC/ST/PD) in the first attempt
itself, no need to darken any bubble below, in this item.
If you have obtained the minimum required marks (60%
for GE/OBC/DS or 55% for SC/ST/PD) by attempting an
“improvement examination”, darken the bubble
corresponding to the year of the improvement examination.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY what if i dont...

Please find the age and passing 12 th elligibility for IIT-JEE 2015 Date of Birth General category candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1989 to be eligible for JEE Main 2015....
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 days ago
I scored 83% is CBSE boards 2014. How much do I need to score in JEE mains 2015 to get a rank within 1000?

Atleast 250 in the JEE mains, with such a score you can expect the rank about.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hi, my JEE Main score: 186 CBSE Board %: 88.4% category: General Expected JEE ADV score: 143 BITSAT score: 279 What are my best options for this year? Also suggest if it would be better to...

JEE adv and BITSAT (there is a chance of getting chemical engg. in some collage) are not good enough, JEE main seems to be best option of all of these. But there also you can;t get good...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

Take dual degree(Msc+BE) at BITS Goa.You will be alloted your BE on the basis of your performance in the first year i.e your CGPA.For CS you need to score 7.6 at BITS Goa which is not...

AKSHAT BHANDARI 5 months ago

No matter which campus you’re from(i.e. Pilani,Hyderabad or Goa)you get a BITS PILANI degree.Don’t drop coz you can get the branch of your choice at BITS Goa if you work hard in the first...

AKSHAT BHANDARI 5 months ago
If one gets 189 in jee mains and has 94% in cbse boards, will he get mnit allahabad ec or dtu ec.

If one gets 189 in jee mains and has 94% in cbse boards, getting mnit allahabad ec or dtu has very low chances as these branches close at much better ranks.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???

The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...

KOOL 4 months ago

Buy arihant book of objective approach...it has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)

needhelp 4 months ago

Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study

milind 3 months ago
View all Questions »