Sir, I have passed 12th in 2009 with 59% marks and i filled the form of improvement. can in appear in JEE-2010? please tell me about this.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear NIraj Kumar

YOu ccan Appear in IIT JEE 2010 .but you must have more than 60 % marks in your Improvement exam

BE careful in filling the 5th point of application form

S.No. 5: Year of passing QE (10+2 or equivalent)
and required minimum marks
If you are appearing for 10+2 or an equivalent qualifying
examination for the first time in 2010, you should darken
the bubble “APPEARING IN 2010”. You need not darken
any other bubble below, in this item.
If you have passed 10+2 or an equivalent qualifying
examination for the first time in 2009, or after October 1,
2008 you should darken the bubble corresponding to
“PASSED IN 2009”.
If you have passed 10+2 or an equivalent qualifying
examination for the first time earlier than October 1, 2008
you should darken the bubble corresponding to “Passed
Earlier than 1st Oct 2008”.
If you have obtained the minimum required marks (60%
for GE/OBC/DS or 55% for SC/ST/PD) in the first attempt
itself, no need to darken any bubble below, in this item.
If you have obtained the minimum required marks (60%
for GE/OBC/DS or 55% for SC/ST/PD) by attempting an
“improvement examination”, darken the bubble
corresponding to the year of the improvement examination.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The sum of the series 1 + 2.2 + 3.2 2 + 4.2 3 .....+ 100.2 99 ? Please answer sir its urgent !

the series mentioned above is a A.G.P series i.e arithmetic and geometric series.. to find sum of such series first of all you have to find it’s n th term.. the n th term for this series...

Gunjan Rawal one month ago
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
How can i pay counselling fee

JEE Main 2014 Counselling Procedure- Started from July 8, 2014. Candidates can apply for online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat Allotment and admission...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Dear Friends, I am preparing for IIT-JEE 2014 and I want to the list of most important topics for IIT-JEE.Please give me a few names. Thanks and Regards Madhukar Thalore

While everything is important and question can come from anywhere, these are particularly important. Complete Organic Chemistry Equilibrium, ThermoChemsitry,Electrochemistry and States of...

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago
I got 15000 air in jee mains. I'm from Tamil Nadu and general category. What courses will I get in nit? Will I get mechanical in nit trichy? State rank - 550

Yes! You will get NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on dctm.edu.in. All the best and Good wishes !

Prof Vivek Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »