Sir, I have passed 12th in 2009 with 59% marks and i filled the form of improvement. can in appear in JEE-2010? please tell me about this.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear NIraj Kumar

YOu ccan Appear in IIT JEE 2010 .but you must have more than 60 % marks in your Improvement exam

BE careful in filling the 5th point of application form

S.No. 5: Year of passing QE (10+2 or equivalent)
and required minimum marks
If you are appearing for 10+2 or an equivalent qualifying
examination for the first time in 2010, you should darken
the bubble “APPEARING IN 2010”. You need not darken
any other bubble below, in this item.
If you have passed 10+2 or an equivalent qualifying
examination for the first time in 2009, or after October 1,
2008 you should darken the bubble corresponding to
“PASSED IN 2009”.
If you have passed 10+2 or an equivalent qualifying
examination for the first time earlier than October 1, 2008
you should darken the bubble corresponding to “Passed
Earlier than 1st Oct 2008”.
If you have obtained the minimum required marks (60%
for GE/OBC/DS or 55% for SC/ST/PD) in the first attempt
itself, no need to darken any bubble below, in this item.
If you have obtained the minimum required marks (60%
for GE/OBC/DS or 55% for SC/ST/PD) by attempting an
“improvement examination”, darken the bubble
corresponding to the year of the improvement examination.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 9 days ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 days ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 9 days ago
define AIPMT

Stands for All India Pre Medical Test Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians Faculty
  img
Dinesh one month ago
My General Category Rank is 14821 and AIR is 19301. For admission to General Category seats in NITs, will they consider my overall AIR rank or General Category Rank?

It is General Category rank which is considered for admission into general category seats in National Institute of technologies(NITs). So your General category rank is considered.
  img
Ramreddy 10 days ago
who was the first to find out about the satyam scam?

The financial fraud at Satyam Computer Services running into more than Rs 7,000 crore has surprised and shocked many. Please read these articles :...

Ramesh V 4 years ago
View all Questions »