Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Sir i m in 11th now , i am an aspirant for iitjee2011 .....

I am also a student of askiitians 2 year online coaching ...

Sir i just need an shedule and advice , how to prepare well for JEE from now and to manage board exam portion as well ....

And i also need a very good book for physical chemistry ....

thanks in advance....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kaustubh

for 11th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 1 hour per day and 3-4 day in week.

I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

O P Tandon and P bahadur is Recomended  for physical chemistry

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

how to pass aieee
Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....
I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...
Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
Sir my JEE OBC rank is 1,90,000 i want to take admission in NIT Hamirpur i am from hamirpur so its my home state quota alos last year NIT hamirpur cutoff for OBC catagory last year was...
Yes You have a chance to get it.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
You may get an opportunity to get in there, but for the sake of clarity you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know your stature there, if you made it there, well and good, ...
Could you please tell me which are the most scoring topics in mathematics ?
Dear Student, You must target -Probability,Permutation and Combination,Statistics,Circles,Straight Lines,Pairs of Straight Lines, Trigonometry as well. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 3 days ago
Sir which is better biotechnology in nit rourkela or production in pec Chandigarh regarding placement and faculty.
Both the Institutions are no less than each other in any regards whether it is the issue of quality education or of placements, but still you may visit their official weblinks to make...
In case of Biotech, Rourkela is the best and for production, PEC is the best and so far as the question of placements of faculty members is concerned, then let me tell you that it is...
hello my friend nit rourkela is good as accoding to faculty and placements but pec is also very good as well
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
can i get nit with 94 mark in jee main and 73 percent under homestate quota in sc category
Dear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link Thanks
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
You need to isit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to check the current status of rankings and allocation of seats as per the counselling rounds, if you made it there this year,...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details