Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir i m in 11th now , i am an aspirant for iitjee2011 .....

I am also a student of askiitians 2 year online coaching ...

Sir i just need an shedule and advice , how to prepare well for JEE from now and to manage board exam portion as well ....

And i also need a very good book for physical chemistry ....

thanks in advance....

Kaustubh

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kaustubh

for 11th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 1 hour per day and 3-4 day in week.

I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

O P Tandon and P bahadur is Recomended  for physical chemistry

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj one month ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 2 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
How would be Aerospace Engineering at IIST(Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology) for career please suggest.

YA IT IS GREAT AFTERALL EVEN IT IS A FINEST INSTITUTE OF A COUNTRY FOR SPACE SCINCE AND TECHONOLOGY PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
which institute have best crash course for jee if i start prep from basics

Dear student, Askiitians.com offers crash course of IIT JEE for 4 months. Batches are about to start. For more info drop a mail to enrollment(at the rate)askiitians.com
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
till which month , should the syllabus of all the school subjects be completed for class 12 boards so that their is enough time for revision and paper solving

atleast before december,and january for revision and feb for paper solving

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago

maybe 30-35 % is enough,or some 6-7 chapters in physics and chemistry, 5-6 in maths (better to start calculus now itself) solve all ncert problems,also solve ncert exemplar if possible, plz ...

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago

thanks and how about november how much course should be completed till end of july

Dhairya Agarwal 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off