DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir

maine 12th class cbse board se 2009 me pass ki lekin maine pichle saal iit ka paper nahi diya kya main is saal ke liye eligible hu

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sudhakar,

For a candidate to be eligible for writing IIT JEE this year he must have passed the QE (your board exams for class 12) for the first time, after October 1, 2008 or in the year 2009 or will be appearing in 2010.

So, if you have passed your cbse board exam in 2009 and you have not written IIT JEE exam last year, you are eligible for writing it this year

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best sudhakar!!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rohith Gandhi

5 years ago

Dear sudhakar jain

you can appear this year in IIT JEE.

According to IIT JEE 2010 ,jo student 2009  ya 2010 main 12th pass kiya hai woh IIT JEE 2010 ka paper de sakta hai

but your percentage must be greater than 60% in 12th standard.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any

question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed

solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 8 months ago
what is the requirement ofmarks for jee main paper 2 ( b. arch) to be qualified for advance exam??

Hi Student, JEE main score is validated for the IIT JEE mains advanced. The cut of would be around 120-130 marks in JEE MAINS
  img
Harishwar one month ago

do we need to qualify jee mains paper-1 also if we need to go for b.arch????

mansi dabriwal one month ago
how to prepare the organic chemistry?

1. Don’t believe the hype Don’t let yourself get psyched out by the people around you whining about how difficult organic chemistry is. I let myself get taken in by the horror...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, Organic chemistry is very scoring and very easy to prepare. You just have be focused on fundamentals. All name reactions. All concepts must be clear. Tips to Prepare: 1) All...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
when will be b arch result of mains will be released . i got 168 up on 320 in objective will i qualify for b arch

Dear student, you can look at the opening and closing rank of previous years to get an idea of the same. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 days ago

Yes very wisely said to check out the date lines of previous year to get an idea , but make sure you get through your NATA as well and then try at top colleges offering degrees in...

Soneel Verma 16 hours ago
A difference of 1 degree in longtitude at the Equator is equaivalent to nearly??

Answer is 111 kilometer

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
prove that (1²×2²÷1!)+(2²×3²÷3!)+--- = 27e

I think that is wrong... And plz continue the equation for a little more next time Thanks Mohammed Askiitans Student

MOHAMMED ANAS 5 months ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena 5 months ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena 5 months ago
View all Questions »