Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir

maine 12th class cbse board se 2009 me pass ki lekin maine pichle saal iit ka paper nahi diya kya main is saal ke liye eligible hu

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sudhakar,

For a candidate to be eligible for writing IIT JEE this year he must have passed the QE (your board exams for class 12) for the first time, after October 1, 2008 or in the year 2009 or will be appearing in 2010.

So, if you have passed your cbse board exam in 2009 and you have not written IIT JEE exam last year, you are eligible for writing it this year

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best sudhakar!!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rohith Gandhi

6 years ago

Dear sudhakar jain

you can appear this year in IIT JEE.

According to IIT JEE 2010 ,jo student 2009  ya 2010 main 12th pass kiya hai woh IIT JEE 2010 ka paper de sakta hai

but your percentage must be greater than 60% in 12th standard.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any

question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed

solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I have dropped 1 year for the coaching of IIT JEE. My father was told by some of his friends that in campus selection,droppers are given low preference. Is it true??

Dear Friend, it is just a misconception of some people, how can it be true that a high performance student may be neglected just because of a reason that he is a dropper??? NO. not at all,...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago

@ adarsh there is no such preference to the non dropper student that the dropper student , Even the people who will come to the college for recruiting the students they even donot have...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

no friend there is no such thing. the high you score the more preference you get, no matter you drop a year or not best of luck thanks

SAHIL 19 days ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj 2 months ago
Sir which of these would be better BITS Goa CS, IIT BHU Chemical Engineering or ISM CS if palcement & packages are to be considered

If palcements & packages are to be considered CS would take first place everywhere, all the time
  img
Avinash one year ago

CS id always ahead in terms of placement with respect to other branches. Also BITS goa has good coding culture

vb 11 months ago

so sir in your suggestion CS from which of these would be the best: ISM, BITS, DTU, NSIT

Mehul Bhatia one year ago
From which class we should start our preparation for aiims?

dear candidate one can start prepartion for AIIMS medical entrance exam since 11 th class because syllabus for any medical entrance exams includes class 11 th and 12 th both .study each...
  img
Kamlesh Kumar 7 months ago

Aiims syllabus consisting of 11 th and 12 th part. so, u can start preparation from class 11 th .. but keep 1 thing in mind that u should be have to good grasp over the concept that has...

Umakant biswal 7 months ago
I have joined Brilliant's Test Series. Is the level of this test series the same as that of the final exam of IIT-JEE? I have heard from my friends that Brilliant's Test series are very...

Hi Viraj, Test series are mainly for getting the exam temperament....... and to study systematically according to the syllabus mentioned in the test series schedule..... also solve the...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off