Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am going to appearing improvement exam in 12th

can i appear in iitjee

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rajdeep,

Improvement is not a problem for appearing in JEE.....only criteria is to have 60% marks for this year... next year the criteria may increase to 80%......

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I GOT 60970 RANK IN JEE MAINS OC FROM TELANGANA , I GOT GOOD RANK IN TSEAMCET EXPECTED IN JNTUH INTERATED MTECH OF CSE AT CBIT OR WAIT FOR LAST ROUND OF JEE MAINS

In my opinion you should wait for the last round of counselling, or up to you , simply try visiting the official website of JNTUH to find out your current status and parallely you may also...

Soneel Verma yesterday
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma yesterday

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 2 days ago
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago
My jee advance rank is 5425. Will I get Electrical In ISM Dhanbad. I have got 342 (marks) in BITSAT , is there any chance of getting EE at Pilani. My WBJEE rank is 429, can i get EE at...

You have 50-50 chances of geeting Electrical In ISM Dhanbad and no chance in BITS pilanias per your rank and marks. For your BITSAT score youll get good branches but its upto whether you are...
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

You must go towards iit. Yes you can very well get electrical in ism dhanbad

AKSHAY SHARMA 16 days ago

ISM Dhanbad would be a much better option for you

Gman Namg 16 days ago
sir im expecting 128 marks in jee mains 2015 and 95% in my boards. i belong to andhra pradesh board and i am of obc category. is there any chance for me to get a seat in a good NIIT?

Yes why not, there are bright chance for it, but there is a smart work that you can do...you can visist other equally good institutions to check whether they are offering something extra to ...

Aniket Bagga 23 days ago

according to ur expected score in boards and ur obc quota u will get a good seat in nit definitely u must prepare a list ur desired streams with nits so that u must not face any problem...

ng29 2 months ago

of course u will get a nit approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
Is the MTG objective zoology and botany enough for appearing for AIIMs exams ?? Bio..

Hi Dear Student One book is never sufficient to prepare for any competative examination that too like AIIMS or AIPMT so you should consider other objective as well as complete refreence...
  img
Komal Zutshi 9 months ago
View all Questions »