Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

according to jee 2010 , aggregate marks would be calculated for all subjects listed marksheet . Suppose out of six subjects ,if absent is marked on one of the subjects,then how would the marks be calculated?(cbse board)

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i am presently studing in 11 icse , and preparing for iit jee ,should i change the board to cbse ??

@ prajwwal yes, u can change the board to cbse as u are preparing for IITJEE , beacuse if u are in icse also in 9 th and 10 th then u must have studied something high level than the cbse...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

Dear Student, it does not matter much from which board you have got your inter, but it really matters a lot whether you have done a wonderful job in your academics or not, because your...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago

cbse is the best board for iit jee aspirants, no doubt. but icse board is also good. i donot think changing board from icse to cbse is good for you now, because when you change your school...

SAHIL 19 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
From which class we have to start preparing for aiims?

start from 8 th .put your base strong. then it is easy to build over the strong foundation. but dont worry if you are in a big class. work hard. there is nothing impossible.

ram 7 months ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main can i get admission in NIT in computer science nd i am OBC ncl

Getting CS may be difficult in your case or you may have to go up to its last round for it. where as other branches you can get. Thanks.
  img

Yes You may get it. Thanks.
  img

Electrical engineering is possible with this rank...in NIT ​

aman kumar 11 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off