DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

according to jee 2010 , aggregate marks would be calculated for all subjects listed marksheet . Suppose out of six subjects ,if absent is marked on one of the subjects,then how would the marks be calculated?(cbse board)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

You can get Idea after First round cut-off opening and closing rank listed on IIT -Bombay site or way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 21 days ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 18 days ago
My jee mains rank is 6150. Its very sure that i’ll get computers in Punjab Engineering College(PEC). Also my JEE advance rank is 5254. I am getting mining engineering in IIT kharagpur. What ...

IIT Kgp. Older IITs are far better then any other institutes in India. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

Both are good at their places, it is a bit difficult to compare and contrast such titanic institutions, its purely up to you whether you wish to join PEC or KGP, on the other hand you may...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

IIT Kharagpur is a good option but if you are getting a better branch at any other zonal IIT then you should take that if not then you should study in your homestate at PEC, Kalpana chawla...

Akshit Matthew 14 days ago
http://eduworldspot.blogspot.com/2013/03/rank-vs-mark-analysis-of-aieee.html

Hello student, Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question andpost it again. Thanks and regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one year ago
i want to about josaa councilling

AJoint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA)2015 has been set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation for admissions to 87...
  img
Avinash 23 days ago

You should better visit the official weblink of Josa i.e. you may visit at – josaa.nic.in/webinfo/msg-chairman.aspx.............along with it you may also consider visiting the official...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

please visit to josaa site for more information

PANKAJ 21 days ago
View all Questions »