Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

according to jee 2010 , aggregate marks would be calculated for all subjects listed marksheet . Suppose out of six subjects ,if absent is marked on one of the subjects,then how would the marks be calculated?(cbse board)

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest
M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
How can I prepare for IIT
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 4 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 4 months ago
Hi, Currently my Son Aryan is in class 9 and he would like to start his preparations for the competitive exams after class 12. Please advice on how he could go about a structured learning...
He should concentrate on PCMB subjects more as compared to other subjects. Also focus on his problem solving skill. Tell him to understand the problem deeply and then try to find other the...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
As such for class 9. study material is not required. The material provided to him from the school and the coaching institute (if any) will be sufficient.
Yes we do provide the material.Please give your contact details and our concerned team would get back to you
I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...
Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Hi, I would suggest you to go for UPES-Dehradun without any doubt! It has specialized courses which give you a edge and then its has experienced and qualified faculty, great infrastructure...
Devik Aggarwal 3 months ago
I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??
Anabhra 4 months ago
i got 93996 air and 3035 in sc category … which college could i get …. i am from uttar pradesh... i want either cs or ee or me or ece??? plzz help sir
Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details