ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

according to jee 2010 , aggregate marks would be calculated for all subjects listed marksheet . Suppose out of six subjects ,if absent is marked on one of the subjects,then how would the marks be calculated?(cbse board)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 5 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 5 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 5 months ago
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 8 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 11 days ago
i got 2890 in advanced 2015. How is MEMS at IIT-B? I mean, how are the placements? I basically want to do MS from a good foreign univ. Does MEMS have a good chance of acceptance at a...

Its in IITB, no second thought of it, the tag itself decides your fate.please prefer iitb to Bits
  img
Avinash 11 days ago
sir/madam, i have recently gave the cbse 10 th boards. can anyone tell me the books which i must buy in class 11 ?

You can find list of books here http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Among these you can buy any for a particular topic. For eg OP tandon is best for organic chemistry...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Please specify the entrance exam/board/olympiad you are taregting. According to that i will recommend you some books.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Prepaaring for Jee mains at home is very tough, but not impossible. I requires great discipline to study alone. First you require to make a plan because it is easy to get derailed from the...

shubham sharda 2 months ago
how to prepare for aipmt 2015 retest

Hi.. I would advice you to simply rewise what you have done earlier. Since, now there is little time left, you can go through the mains and important topics and can practise some conceptual...
  img
Sakshi 12 days ago
View all Questions »