ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what rank does one need to get in order to secure a seat in aerospace engineering in IIT Kanpur

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

you shld get a rank between 1000-1500 to get into Aerospace in iit kanpur

this link shld be helpful to you:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 26 days ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda 26 days ago
sir i got 62 marks in jee 2015 i was not fully prepared now i want to give jee once again what is your suggestion?

If you want to prepare you can, else, 62 is not good marks, Even its not the gurantee to change into 300.... So, prep hard and target your GOAL. you would schieve it,
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

if u r fully sure that next time u will able to score above 200 and above 90 in boards then only think about drop bcoz it is very crucial decission and make it after complete thinking about...

ng29 24 days ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
Hi, I have got CompSc @ BITS pilani , Pilani Campus And Electronics @ IIT- BHU . i am interested in both these fields and want to know which of these two is a better choice. Also i want to...

For placements BITS Pilani CSE.For higher studies and research IIT BHU electronics.You will also get the IIT tag that will stay with you forever.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 10 months ago
A thin uniform rod of mass M and length L is hinged vertically above frictionless pivot point O, as shown in figure and then allowed to fall to the ground. With what angular speed does rod...

Consider a momentary situation at an angle with the horizontal.. calculate the torque or angular momentum about the centre of mass that will be equal to the (I a or I.w) where, I is moment...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

write the equartion for angular momentum conservation at any instant making angle with vertical, i.e. mvl= Iw 2. Loss in potential energy = gain in Rotational kinetic energy mgl/2/1(1-cos@)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
How can I be good at Math????? I will surely approve! I want to be good in math because I literally like SUCK at it. Math is like soooooooo hard. How to I be good at it????

Hi Student, Please mention the class in which you are studying, so that i can give you better guidance.
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

Math is easy through practice and dedication. If you have one of those attitude that just cannot be bothered to learn some equations, for example, you're not going to be successful. 1. Be...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

u must take a book that contains solved questions to make ur hold on that chapter practice as many good que as u can never left ur doubts uncleared bcoz in maths some chapters are...

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »