Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

what rank does one need to get in order to secure a seat in aerospace engineering in IIT Kanpur

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

you shld get a rank between 1000-1500 to get into Aerospace in iit kanpur

this link shld be helpful to you:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 3 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
sir,i am expecting my jee advanced rank to be above 700 ,are there any chances for me to get into any iits

yes sure riya if your rank is above 700 then you can easily get into a very good iit and in a very good branch also.this is because in iit they are near about 10,000 seats so students rank...

SAHIL 17 days ago

Dear Friend, if this may be the score then there is no second opinion about it that you may certainly get a seat at an IIT and it would be your choice only whether to join at there or at...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago

@ riya yes, easily u can get into any iit , specially in iit delhi and bombay , the seats in iit are 10k except the new iit , if the new iit wl also add then that will reach upto 15k around ...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
i got 95 in physics 92 in chemistry 85 in mathematics in class 12 board exam of wbchse board......and got a rank of 163 in sc category in jee advance.....am i elegible for iits??

@ rupam Yes , u can get the iit for sure , as iit have 10k seats approx and your ranks are sufficient enough to get a seat in iit bombay , so, sit in the councelling , take whatever branch...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago

YES SURE RUPAM YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR IIT AS WELL AS ITS MY GURANTEE THAT YOU WILL GET A GOOD BRANCH IN IIT ALSO REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 2 days ago
sir i am getting ymca and uiet kurukshetra bot computer science which college should i prefer

After analyzing faculty infrastructure and placement according to me YMCA is abetter option PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL

mohit vashishtha 11 months ago

after a

mohit vashishtha 11 months ago
i want to design a suitable study plan to revise everything by april 2016...but i need help to design it...pls make a study plan for me

hello student , this is the way you can make your study plan 1. count number of days left in your exam 2. divide them in three equal parts 3. study the subject first in which

SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off