Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

what rank does one need to get in order to secure a seat in aerospace engineering in IIT Kanpur

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

you shld get a rank between 1000-1500 to get into Aerospace in iit kanpur

this link shld be helpful to you:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago
is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad 18 days ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
Q .1- A projectile projected at some angle with vel. 50m/s crosses a 20m wall after 4s from the time of projection. The angle of projection of particle will be ? ( pls give full sol.) 2. a...

Q2 please tell me the width of river Abhishek doyal IIT Bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 2 years ago

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 years ago

Abhishek doyal IIT bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 2 years ago
which institute is best for iit coaching in delhi ncr

Dear shikhin You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.. For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...

Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off