Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

what rank does one need to get in order to secure a seat in aerospace engineering in IIT Kanpur

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

you shld get a rank between 1000-1500 to get into Aerospace in iit kanpur

this link shld be helpful to you:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I pass 12th from nios board can I take admission in IIT jee

@ anushka Nios refers to national open school board , and its just like other boards , there is no diffrence in it . so, u can appear in jee also from nios board , as its also a board . but ...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

HI ANUSHKA YES SURE FRIEND YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR JEE EXAM. STUDENTS OF NIOS BOARD CAN APPEAR IN ANY COMPETITIVE EXAM LIKE NEET, JEE MAINS AND JEE ADVANCE AND EVEN THEY CAN APPEAR FOR NDA...

SAHIL 22 days ago
is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

Umakant biswal 29 days ago

please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/ thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again

SAHIL 29 days ago
How to be more perfect in solving numericals of physics in 12 th board exams.

In the preparation before examination 01.​Prepare a list of derivations, formulae and experiments in the syllabus and keep them handy 02.Revise all the Concepts regularly 03.Solve each and...
  img
Santosh Datla one month ago

@ xavier As far as cbse board exams are concerned , they will ask u simple even numerical questions , donot worry about it . frst of all u need to read the whole ncert twice , and solve the ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Please tell me that how can i prepare for jee mains in remaining 10 days and provide me with study plan...

hello, first of all all the best for jee mains.you have to revision all the topics one by one.and remember logics when solving problems.and try to solve more and more problems,because it is ...

raj 4 months ago

please refer to the link: http://www.askiitians.com/forums/AIEEE-Entrance-Exam/there-are-hardly-18-days-for-jee-main-2016-and-now_142538.htm thanx

SAHIL 5 months ago
Sir may jee advance pass ho gaya to next procedure kay hay... Kay message aata hay.kay letter aata hay

Dear Student, you may visit the link of askiitians or simply visit any IITs/NITs official weblink and get to know what is your stature there, whether you have been allocated any branch or...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

you may visit the link of askiitians or simply visit any IITs/NITs official weblink and get to know what is your stature there, whether you have been allocated any branch or not and if you...

raj 2 months ago

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/counselling.html thanks and approve my answer post if still any doubt in mind

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off