ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what rank does one need to get in order to secure a seat in aerospace engineering in IIT Kanpur

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

you shld get a rank between 1000-1500 to get into Aerospace in iit kanpur

this link shld be helpful to you:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 9 days ago
P is the remainder when each of the numbers 478, 392, and 263 is divided by N, where N is an integer greater than 1. The value of N – P is: (A) 5 (B) 28 (C) 33 (D) 38

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divisible by N, then their difference is also divisble by N. Hene, (478-P)-(392-P) is divisible by N. And,...

Akshay 5 days ago

thanks a lot Mr. Akshay . your answer really helped a lot. May i know, which standard you are in, if you don't mind. thanks again.

vindhya 5 days ago

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divi

Akshay 5 days ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 3 days ago
I have secured 94% in CBSE, MPC (100+50+50) 187.5/200, IIT MAINS - 83; What are my chances to get admitted to ECE/CSE/EEE under TN-state quota in NIT Trichy.

Its difficult to get in NIT Trichy. Dont loose hope. All the best
  img
Avinash 23 days ago

As you have secured 83 in jee its too difficult to get into IIT’S and NITS.As you secured good percentage in cbse of 94% there are many privite universities which will offer you ECE/CSE/EEE ...

abhinaipadachuru 23 days ago

very rare case to get in nit trichy prefer the punjab university, THAPAR university still don’t loose the hope and all the best for your carrer

grenade 16 days ago
how to prepare for aipmt 2015 retest??????

Attempt previous year questions asked in AIIMS and attempt mock test ...ONLY.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 7 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 7 months ago
View all Questions »