Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

what rank does one need to get in order to secure a seat in aerospace engineering in IIT Kanpur

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

you shld get a rank between 1000-1500 to get into Aerospace in iit kanpur

this link shld be helpful to you:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

How can I prepare for IIT

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 7 months ago
The equation of the directrix of the parabola y2+4y+4x+2=0 is:

Dear Student, Given equation of parabola can be rewritten as (y+2) 2 = -4(x-0.5). Now compairing which Y 2 = 4aX, a = -1. Therefore, the equation of directric is given by X + a =0 Therfore...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
sir, i’am vivek kumar, completed 12 class . can prepared IIT JEE ADVANCED EXAM

For sure yes, but mind you, it requires a lot of hard work and sincerest efforts, keep in mind these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

yes but only if ur 11 th 12 th base is strong otherwise please do not take risk of 1 year iit advanced is not too easy it is the 6 th toughest exam of the planet ….….….….….... PLEASE ........

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
i have 0nly 4 m0nth and i want take admissi0n in nit will u tell me is it p0ssible and if yes then what is my stategy??

Be completely thorough with the ncer text books solve every question then go and solve ncert exemplar problems and then solve some previous years mains papers

R ROHIT KUMAR 2 months ago
Sir my mains air is 28000 i m gen category so i may nt make it for top 10 or 12 nits so is pec is d best available option 4 me as I`m confident I`ll upgrade my branch there

You should check the current status at Jeemains official website i.e. the status of counselling rounds and ultimately allotment of institutions,...after that visit the official websites of...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Which branch do want to go for? and what is your homestate for jee mains coz u may get some course in your homestate

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago

Branch no.matter i want best available clg 4 me nd I'm from rajasthan sir....

pranav 7 months ago
Should i go for Mnnit allahabad mechanical or iit patna civil?

MNIT Allahabad will be better option for you. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

MNIT is far better then NIT Patna Bye the way what’s your rank. First round cutoff MNIT (open 3000-5318, OBC 1208-1742) NIT Patna (Open-1238 ---15825 , OBC 3626---5109) Source:...

Rahat S 7 months ago

go for mnit..

devang chowdhary 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

• View Details