what rank does one need to get in order to secure a seat in aerospace engineering in IIT Kanpur

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

you shld get a rank between 1000-1500 to get into Aerospace in iit kanpur

this link shld be helpful to you:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
i m studying in nit trichy ece and i feel like trying once more for iit .is it too late for preperation nd wat is the necessary things i have to do in order to try once more.....plzz help

its never late for anything. you are studying obviously in one of the best NIT, NIT Trichy,and you know you have that capability to ge into iit’s, So why to wait. you just have to do...
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 days ago
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
sir ,i have scored 263 state rank in odisha .can i get in this SCB Medical College, Cuttack

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img

img
Q .1- A projectile projected at some angle with vel. 50m/s crosses a 20m wall after 4s from the time of projection. The angle of projection of particle will be ? ( pls give full sol.) 2. a...

Q2 please tell me the width of river Abhishek doyal IIT Bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 4 months ago

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

Abhishek doyal IIT bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 4 months ago
is IIt Roorkee CS a better branch in terms of placement and packages than IIT D M&C

Hi Pranavaa, Both streams at respective IIT are vey good & have an excellent placement. But comparatively on average, IIT D M & C package is more than IIT R CSE. Good Luck! Thanks...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

iitr cse has seen some good placements off late. but delhi’s cse is definitely superior, of which m&c is a part. i think it boils down to which iit is closer to home and is in a better...

Vineet Vinayak 4 months ago
View all Questions »