Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

what rank does one need to get in order to secure a seat in aerospace engineering in IIT Kanpur

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

you shld get a rank between 1000-1500 to get into Aerospace in iit kanpur

this link shld be helpful to you:

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 3 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA
Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step
Shankhaneel Basak 2 months ago
wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)
Sandeep 2 months ago
iam a free member of askiitians . can i hv access to view recordings
Dear Ayush you can access the recording Recorded interactive Lectures of physics(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded interactive Lectures of chemistry(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
sir, will you please tell me the list of important topics of PCM for JEE mains and bitsat ? reply as soon as possible
chemistry physical chemistry : 30-35% organic chemistry : 25-30% Inorganic 30-35% Maths Algebra: 30-35% calculus 30-35 % vector 25-30% Physics Mechanics 25-30 % Properties of matter 10-15%...
Sher Mohammad one year ago
choosing chemical or metalurgy is better
Shanti recently I visited MNIT from American sociey of metals and i saw that there were wonders in that field powder metallurgy was one of the best part over there
grenade 4 months ago
last year i visited iit bombay hope it helpde u plz aprve
grenade 4 months ago
grenade 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!