what rank does one need to get in order to secure a seat in aerospace engineering in IIT Kanpur

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

you shld get a rank between 1000-1500 to get into Aerospace in iit kanpur

this link shld be helpful to you:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 2 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi one month ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
IIIT-A Amethi campus or IIITM Gwalior, For IT ??

Dear student, IIIT A is better than IIITM for IT. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
which branch is better in NITK SURATKKAL MECHANICAL ,CIVIL,AND ELTRICAL? and give answer in NITK SURATHKAL RANKING OF BRANCHES?

After internal branch sliding at NITK...last rank (air) of student filling up seats were- Electronics - around 3000 Computer Science - around 3300 IT, Electrical - around 6000 Mechanical -...

Ramesh V 4 years ago
Hi, My son has recently completed B-Tech (Electrical) and now got MTech admission in DTU(DCE) for Power system engineering and in IIT Delhi for Energy Studies. Which one he should join and...

Sir, the choice is obvious you must send your ward to IIT Delhi. There in no replacement of IIT”s till now. Don’t worry about the placements and carrer options. Your child will...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »