what rank does one need to get in order to secure a seat in aerospace engineering in IIT Kanpur

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

you shld get a rank between 1000-1500 to get into Aerospace in iit kanpur

this link shld be helpful to you:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
CAN GIVE AN IMPROVEMENT EXAM 2015 AS I PASSED CLASS 2014 IN ALL MY SUBJECT AND INCREASE WHICH MARKS IS APPLICALE 2014 OR 15 IS THERE PROBLEM BY GIVING IMPOVEMENT EXAM IN FUTURE AND ONE THING...

Can you a bit more clear about the question you want to ask.Not able to understand what you are trying to say. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITIans
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
My AIR is 60000 and I live in delhi can by any chance I can get NIT delhi. My state rank is 3000.

If you are of General category, I’m sorry as it may not be possible. But if you’re OBC,SC/ST you’ve a good chance. I’m saying this after looking at 2013’s closing rank in Spot allotment. But...

Harikrishnan M B 20 days ago
Is eiectronics& instrumentation a good course?

hi neva, yes it is a very gud course regarding engg.aspects as it has a good placement opportunities it is ranked second just after comp science so its a bright field moreover if u have to...

Pratham Ashish 5 years ago
Sir, my AIR is 2,00,000 and obc rank is 69000...can i get any NIT. i am from haryana. please reply..waiting

You may get the following NITs as per your rank: 1. National Institute of Technology, Raipur- Mining Engineering-Spot Round 70317(closing rank) 2. National Institute of Technology, Srinagar-...
  img
Ramreddy 4 days ago
View all Questions »