what rank does one need to get in order to secure a seat in aerospace engineering in IIT Kanpur

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

you shld get a rank between 1000-1500 to get into Aerospace in iit kanpur

this link shld be helpful to you:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
Which. Maths book is best for b arch test

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 days ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 19 days ago
which book is sefl sufficient with detailed answers of all its questions for jee advanced – j d lee(indian version) or o p tandon ?

More recommended book and trusted by astronomical numbers is O P TONDON. So you can at first do that and when your are done you can reach up for J D LEE and check the different kind of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 days ago
Sir, Ps note : I am planning to repeat a year and give iit jee 2015 Can I do self study and only enroll in aits of fiitjee? Or is it really necessary to enroll in some coaching class for...

Hi, In the current scenario it is very important to join a regular class room. Seeing your location, it is just a waste of time to travel 2 to 3 hours to study in a coaching centre....
  img
Yash Baheti 10 days ago
Which coaching’s offline AITS (All India Test Series) is better Allen resonance FIITJEE

The test series may be equally good in all these options. the number of tests they are offering may be different. But relatively FIIT JEE test series quality and level of questions are good....
  img
Ramreddy 3 days ago
View all Questions »