ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what rank does one need to get in order to secure a seat in aerospace engineering in IIT Kanpur

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

you shld get a rank between 1000-1500 to get into Aerospace in iit kanpur

this link shld be helpful to you:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 7 months ago

obc

saumya 7 months ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
which books should i prefer for jee advance 2015 ? At present i m using o p agrawal (disha publications ) for organic chemistry and dc gupta for physics and rd sharma for maths. If any other...

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
I have scored 138 marks in jee mains paper 2 and 72.2% in cbse where can I get admission in architecture?

Hi, There are a chances that you may get admission in B. Arch provided you cleared the drawing aptitude test. See the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea.
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
DOB 2 page 408 Q143

The correct answer is (C) Invertase – Sucrose Invertase is an enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis (breakdown) of sucrose (table sugar). Rennin,also called Chymosin, protein-digesting...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »