what rank does one need to get in order to secure a seat in aerospace engineering in IIT Kanpur

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

you shld get a rank between 1000-1500 to get into Aerospace in iit kanpur

this link shld be helpful to you:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
+

chapter wise weightage

Hello Student, Pls specify which chapters ????? Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir does jee main consider category rank or overall air for gen candidates while seat allotment . What is state rank for . Should we fill the preference order as per our category rank I...

Two ranks are provided one is AIR (overall) and Homestate rank. Under home state quota home candidates will get the advantage since more seats are alloted to them. In first round of...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago

In JEE mains for seat allotment AIR overall is considered. But state also given to get admission in cllege from home state. Say suppose you got in your home state NIT after first round then,...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
IT in NSIT VS IT in DTU ?? which is better.

it nsit, less crowd, good placements and good faculty

Raman 6 months ago

NSIT IT

Raman 6 months ago
View all Questions »