Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

what rank does one need to get in order to secure a seat in aerospace engineering in IIT Kanpur

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

you shld get a rank between 1000-1500 to get into Aerospace in iit kanpur

this link shld be helpful to you:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 9 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 9 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat

Dear jpravi Online coaching has become the most effective and practical way to prepare for iit jee. Online classes not only save students the time spent commuting to and fro from the...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Please help me M really confused that whether I should drop for jee or join iiitd. I got 14000 rank in advance is dropping a yr good option or rather I should join iiit?

Well, I generally don’t advise anyone to drop a year, but make sure that you can really do a wonderful job the next year, then only plan to drop, and bear in mind these tips for preparation ...

Considering your rank you have good chances to secure a good rank in jee adv next year. Dropping a yr is a good option only if you are ready to prepare for jee whole heartedly.

AKSHAY SHARMA 9 months ago
do they give rough paper for BITSAT exam??

Yeah Sure you will be given rough sheets for rough work, Just keep work ing hard in the right direction, Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...

you will be given a small booklet which has sufficient plain sheets in it that booklet would be enough .. ….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off