ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I want to start my preparation for IIT JEE from 9th onwards but I am not able to figure out, how to start. Please suggest.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

First finish P,C and M of class 9 and 10

You can find out the IITJEE syllabus from the IIT website, and use the following books for preparation.

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

strictly follow iit jee syllabus and solve previous papers chapter wise. i would suggest you to write down super short notes on iit jee syllabus and solve concept wise bit with increasing level of complexity.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i...

Hi It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there. What are the other entrance...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

I don’t think this rank will give you CSE but My best wishes to you. YTou can anyway get very good branch. CSE branch placement is always good.
  img
Sunil Kumar 26 days ago

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago
IS there any course avialable in IIT regarding Astrophysics or Aeronautics????

Which IIT you are talking about? ..Be clear....and you can check it there at the official website of a particulat IIt to find out whether there study programs are being offered over there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
WILL IT REQUIRED TO GET MIGRATION CERTIFICATE FOR THE ADMISSION TO IIT? WHAT ABOUT NIT?

At the time of admission every institution whether it is an IIT/ NIt or any other institution, a student is definitely supposed some very relevant documents, like – character certificate,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago
I am finding it very very hard to understand organic chemistry. Sir can you please suggest me a book for organic chemistry which makes it easy to grasp the concepts ? I am currently in...

yes ofcourse it is good book but it is mainly for iit level of questions as in aipmt questions of organic are not so difficult , as u know but if u will comfortable with solomon its best ,...

ng29 one month ago

organic chemistry is very important topic, its good that u r concerned about it i would refer u SN SANYAL for reactions , reagents and mechanisms, and also NCERT is must for concept...

ng29 one month ago

thnks for the recommendation.. i just saw that organic chemistry by solomons & fryhle is also a good book.. can i stick to that ?

Dipanshu Kant one month ago
which topic carries more weightage than others in pcm?

chemistry physical chemistry : 30-35% organic chemistry : 25-30% Inorganic 30-35% Maths Algebra: 30-35% calculus 30-35 % vector 25-30% Physics Mechanics 25-30 % Properties of matter 10-15%...
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago
Whether there will be any benefit if i study good organic and inorganic books now in last 1.25 month as i have thoroughly read ncert books and my class notes?

inorganic chemistry had high weightage in jee adv so u must read JD LEE very effectively by making short notes for questions of inorg refer op tandon do himanshu pandey for organic...

ng29 2 months ago

for inorg JD LEE os best for organin refer SN SANYAL for mechanisms then do Himanshu pandey for questions approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

Read the imp chapters in both of them . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago
View all Questions »