ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Will in 2013 only iit test will be held Aieee will be cancel out & slaybus will not from physics,math,chem. Only mental ability will tere in examination is that right

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Sahil,

Till now the news is not final for 2013

Yes the news is coming that it will happen but no final notification is there till now

Regards

3 years ago

the news will come on 2nd march because the iit counsil meeting is on 16th feb.. wait till then i am too waiting 4 it..

approve if u like

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also ...

ng29 one month ago

yes you have chances to get in nits so see for councelling process all the best

sajid 13 days ago

Dear Lalit, I recommend you to visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check out the cutoff lists – both general as well as category wise and you get a clear picture of your stature ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago
i give jee main in 2014 and i was not eligible for advanced in 2014 then again i give in 2015 and give both main+advanced then how many chances required for me and also give 12 th in 2014?

JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice in consecutive three years and JEE Advanced can be attempted for twice only and that too two consecutive years....you didn’t mention your +2 board...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
Ma Sc category rank is 21069. Any nit is available at this rank in whole india?

Yes, It may be quite possible, but my opinion is to check out the current status of all the leading IITs and NIts to find out wher you have broken into or you can also check out the status...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
Can we select our IITcollege after clearing th entrance exam?

after clearing the iit exam u will get ur rank and on the basis of ur rank u will get admission to iit theere will be a counselling for candidates who had cleared the exam and u will have...

ng29 2 months ago

Yes if u have the desired rank . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago
why we use red light is used in traffic signals?

The reason is that it has a greater wavelength. Due to its longer wavelength does not get scattered by the particles in the atmosphere n hence reaches our eyes more distinctly than the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Hi Following is my performance this year: jee mains marks 65 12 th boards: 87% (P-78 C-89 M-80 English-94 C.Sc-94) vit RANK 53,000 thapar - Waiting for 3rd list (19 june) (Narsee Monjee)...

What I can see in the information provided by you is, most of the results are awaited and at some places you didn’t attend the counselling!!! and wherever you did, among them, to my mind,...

Aniket Bagga 24 days ago

recommend private college

grenade 24 days ago

gugrat acpc or upes

Nicho priyatham 24 days ago
View all Questions »