Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

If I get 98.5 and above percentile in fiitjee aits what rank can I expect in iitjee?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ranjan,

98.5% in FIITJEE Aits is good enough. You can expect a rank within 700 in IIT JEE, ie assuming you perform the same way as you do in your AITS. You should focus on maximising your performance to your full potential on the day of JEE and improve your JEE Rank.

Wish you all the best.

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is RD SHARMA OBJECTIVE will be enough for jee (maths) or should I use other books ? which books ?
No!u just go on looking for different books as we’ll not get the same questions everywhere.Even I'm doing the same thing right now!
Drovan Reddy 2 months ago
Go for arihant.. I am also in 11 th ..I think arihant skill in maths series is good for concept clarity..
Param Prashar 2 months ago
If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...
ankit raj 3 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?
What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...
Yaswanth Sai 4 months ago
I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore
PRAVEEN C NAIK 4 months ago
I missed jeemains counselling date which is on 6 july. Can I counselling now
You should contact them at their helpline number.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
You may visit the official weblink of Jeemains/Josaa to get to know the information regarding counselling rounds and whether a candidate can attempt for another round if he/she misses...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
apply for the 2 nd round atleast
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
sir pls tell me where i should study for iit 2010 specially in lucknow
Hi If are really interested in going for regular batches then i think Resonance institute has a branch in Lucknow and Resonance is renowned institute for JEE coaching especially in Kota. It ...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
sir in my opinion resonance is best in kota not in lucknow what is your opinion about trivaag in lucknow and sigma in kanpur? sir as you that i am not very rich so please what can i do for...
saurabh yadav 6 years ago
sir as i have already told you that i am not very rich so i cannot afford the fee of resonance their fee structure is 70;000
saurabh yadav 6 years ago
I have no basic preparation for aipmt .. but in the retest I want to crack it .. I have started with aakash material but its too vast to complete within 1 month time .. in the aipmt exam...
i would suggest you to first revise watever you hs=ave studied earlier in some 10 days then if you have time revise chapters from NCERT books and see all examples atleast and then in the...
Prajwal Kavad 5 months ago
Plys reply
anamika 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details