Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

If I get 98.5 and above percentile in fiitjee aits what rank can I expect in iitjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ranjan,

98.5% in FIITJEE Aits is good enough. You can expect a rank within 700 in IIT JEE, ie assuming you perform the same way as you do in your AITS. You should focus on maximising your performance to your full potential on the day of JEE and improve your JEE Rank.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which book is the best for Physics in the Mechanics part. I am currently doing three books: 1. Modules from my institute. 2. HC Verma 3. Arihant DPP Series. 4. 38 Years IIT JEE Solved...

@ vyom actually what u are actually doing are more than enough for clearing jee advanced if u will do properly . as far as mechanics is concerned then h cverma is the best , and KINDLY let...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
How to become an aerospace engineer by clearing iit?? pls suggest

@ aakash you need to clear jee main or advanced , to be an aerospace engineer , but donot think of that right now , as aerospace engineer is a demandable branch in top iits , you need to...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

HI AKASH TO BECOME AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER YOU HAVE TO GIVE JEE EXAM . THIS EXAM HAS TWO PAPERS : JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE. YOU HAVE TO CLEAR BOTH THE EXAMS WTH A VERY GOOD RANK. IF YOU PASS...

SAHIL 26 days ago
Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1

You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...

SAHIL one month ago
from when to start preprations

Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 7 years ago
we all use windows XP operating system ...can anybody tell me wat does the XP stands?

The official Microsoft answer is that XP stands for " experience ", in the sense that they are combining their years of experience creating two very successful desktop operating...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I have a domicike of Haryana and I have. Completed my class 12 from Uttar Pradesh Lucknow. Can I have my home state quota as Haryana?

HOME STATE QUATA WILL BE APPLICABLE ONLY WHERE FROM U HAVE DOMESILE SO UR HOMESTATE QUATA WILL BE ACCEPTED AT HARYANA ONLY AND LIASTEN CAREFULLY AS PER THE RULES OF JEE MAINS IF U TRY TO...

Krishna Bondriya one month ago

@ aryan It doesnot matter from where u have complted the class 12 th , the domicile will be determined only by the income certificate of your parents , ar any proof of that , if your...

Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off