Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

I live in J&k. I've cleared class 10 boards.

Now shoulld i goto Kota for jee coaching or not.

There aren't any iitjee specific coaching centres here.

I've heard of the change in iitjee screening format ..

Now should I go there?

and also will they prepare us for aieee as well?

Please respond..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shayan

Its not important to go to KOTA only,

There are many other options avaiabkle for you

You just need an computer and Internetr connection and Askiitians can help you in this

Askiitians provides 2 year coaching module for all the students where you will get online classes and complete study material at your home only

You will save lots of many and time for further use

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 4 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 6 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
will there be spot round this year?

Spot round is held if there are any vacant seats left after the couselling. So this totally depends.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

The most deserving students get seats in first three rounds otherwise if some vacant seats are left then only fourth or subsequently spot rounds are conducted to fill vacant seats, you may...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
Which is better nit trichy ece or nit warangal eee considering I`m from hyd.

Both are equivalent, Choose according to your interest and convinence. Thanks
  img

Both the institutions are equally good and highly reputed...upto you where you wish to go....My suggestion is to explore the world and grow up...try to come out of your boundaries and don’t ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Sir, Thanks for your reply, If ECE is not so good then what about “Computer Science and Engineering” As I also got provisional admission in CSE at Amity University-Noida, Or inform me about ...

Dear anushka CSE is a very good branch, in fact the best branch now a days In CSE, you will learn both hardware and software regarding computers In IT, its mainly only software part. For...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off