DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   what is the cut off marks and ranks for b.sc programs in iit madras by iit jee entrance?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nanda,

Your overall rank should be around 12-13000 at least

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced

Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
Sir, is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If yes then how?

No, its not possible. Whatever the choices of order you had given before first round of counselling are final and carry forward to further counselling sessions
  img
Avinash one month ago

When counselling rounds take place , a candidate is allotted a seat in a particular institution with a specific branch as per the deservance according to rank, and once allotted or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash one month ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim one month ago
i m an iit aspirant bt i will iit claimer if u help me. im taking iit jee 2010 coaching 4rm narayana bt i have nt study anytng bt now i want 2 do anytngh 2 get through iit jee 2010 send...

Hi rajvinder singh As you said thet you have done nothing.so now you have to do more hard work .and it will require better time managemant. First you shuld attaind the class regularly from...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
sir, now i am in 1st pu of karnataka. i scored 91% in 10th. I want to become an ASTRONAUT, so i am interested to join IIT college. So PLZ suggest me some classroom coaching Institutions for...

Dear vivek You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
best medical college

Dear Student, Please find the list of all good medical colleges rankwise All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore Armed Forces Medical...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

TOP 10 MEDICAL COLLEGES IN INDIA A.I.I.M.S New Delhi C.M.C. VELLORE M.A.M.C. NEW DELHI ARMED FORCES MEDICAL COLLEGE PUNE GRANT MEDICAL COLLEGE MUMBAI K.G.M.U. LUCKNOW I.M.S. VARANASI B.M.C. ...

suman gupta 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details