ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what is the cut off marks and ranks for b.sc programs in iit madras by iit jee entrance?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nanda,

Your overall rank should be around 12-13000 at least

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
range of myrank

Hi student, Pls go to this link Use our rank predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

You can use following link to get your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
how to prepare in 10 days

Just go through the formulas. Looking at the formulas would review everything in a flash in your mind. And relax in last 2-3 days.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

refer text book COMLETELY

JAinil one month ago
please provide me the last day tips for the preprationof jee advanced

JEE Advanced is conducted for admissions into IITs and ISM Dhanbad. The exam is conducted in two parts. here are tips and tricks to help you revise well: 1. Focus on Strong Areas 2. Revision...

akshat 8 days ago

Revising important formulae would surely be helpful.

shubham sharda 8 days ago
please explain carbon dating method of fossils?

Radiocarbon datingis a method of determining the age of an object by using the properties ofradiocarbon( 14 C), a radioactiveisotopeof carbon. The method was invented byWillard Libbyin the...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
Sir could u please tell which university is better – VIT OR MANIPAL UNIVERSITY My dates of exam is clashing . ?

Manipal is very good for placements and moreover the type of education over there is practical and as per info i have manipal ranks top in collages ratings online and yes it also depends on...

Hemanth Sai one month ago

Dear friend, My opinion is VIT is better than MANIPAL.Seek information about your desired branch for future studies. ALL THE BEST

trivikramkavuri one month ago

Thanks . Someone from Askiitians also please answer .

Drake one month ago
View all Questions »