ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what is the cut off marks and ranks for b.sc programs in iit madras by iit jee entrance?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nanda,

Your overall rank should be around 12-13000 at least

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Ma Sc category rank is 21069. Any nit is available at this rank in whole india?

Yes, It may be quite possible, but my opinion is to check out the current status of all the leading IITs and NIts to find out wher you have broken into or you can also check out the status...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
Good Evening Madam/Sir I am based in Delhi and got CRL Rank 113613 and OBC-NCL Rank 34022. Where I can get admission.

There are not much bright chances to get admission in an IIt/NIt even though you have a category.........but I suggest you to check outbthe details of a few esteemed colleges/universities...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
SIR I GOT 60970 RANK IN JEE MAINS OC FROM TELANGANA , I GOT GOOD RANK IN TSEAMCET EXPECTED IN JNTUH INTERATED MTECH OF CSE AT CBIT OR WAIT FOR LAST ROUND OF JEE MAINS

In my opinion you should wait for the last round of counselling, or up to you , simply try visiting the official website of JNTUH to find out your current status and parallely you may also...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
MY AIR FOR JEE ADVANCE IS 2429. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN IISC FOR BS IN PHYSICS WITH THIS RANK.

If you are really interested in Physics then I would say we have some good professsors here, you might be knowing Prof HC Verma. You may not find much students in Physics because most of...

Vikramjeet Singh 14 days ago

HOW GOOD IS PHYSICS AT IIT KANPUR. AWAITING YOUR REPLY / SUGGESTION.

nikhil 14 days ago

Have you given any thoughts for Physics at IIT Kanpur?

Vikramjeet Singh 14 days ago
Solving Physics problems had been such a difficult thing for me that even after qualifying JEE-ADV it remains.What is the perfect strategy to solve a Physics problem?What must be the...

I guess you need a procedure to solve the problems such that to get it correct but not highly concerned about branch. If I am right first and foremost thing you should do is to get perfect...
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

You can choose any branch you want. When you go to graduation level the kind of study and practical sesssions makes you more clear about physics. Most of the times it becomes a practial...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

What is the strategy? Your answer is dissatisfactory

R K YASHASVI 14 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
View all Questions »