Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

what is the cut off marks and ranks for programs in iit madras by iit jee entrance?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nanda,

Your overall rank should be around 12-13000 at least

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%
You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry
Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...
Neeti 3 months ago
P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...
Neeti 3 months ago
what is ur opinion about cengage publication
gunvant bhati 3 months ago
hello sirs i am a student of electrical and electronic engineering from anna university chennai i finished my first semester but due to low attendence in 2 nd sem i was not allowed to sit...
if you thik you can really do it then try for jee 2016, u hardly have 7 mnths left,select the best books and be quick plz approve if u like
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
anna university is already a good col
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
CSE at NSIT (DIT) or CSE at NIT Warangal... Planning for Masters outside India…. Which is the better option?
As both are equivalent collges but are like poles apart. Therefore you may choose according to yourconvenience. Thanks.
CSE at nit warangal is better option
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Which books should I buy for aipmt
Check the link for the preferred books
Avinash 4 months ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture in spa and nits?
Hi.. Kindly specify whether by the jee main paper 2, do you mean jee advance marks or jee mains marks. If these are your mains score, you can get architecture in old nits and branches like...
Sakshi 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details