what is the cut off marks and ranks for b.sc programs in iit madras by iit jee entrance?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nanda,

Your overall rank should be around 12-13000 at least

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
hello sir i am rishi kashyap i have passed class 12th in 2014.i am giving the improvement exam in physics,chemistry and maths because my percentage in pcm is 57.3% which is less than 60%,but...

Continuity in the class-10th and 12 th is required with a gap of two year, for ex, 10 th in 2008, then 12 th must be in 2010. Second criteria, you must have atleast 60 % in the qualifying...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
i don,t have much time now for iit jee. my preparation seems to be ok ok.please tell me the scoring chapters, on which i have to focus more.

If you have finished all the chapters and revise all these several times with practising good problems and also try to solve previous 20 years questions asked in IIT-JEE exam. You would...
  img
Naveen Kumar 28 days ago
DEAR SIR , 1. when we switch off the fan the fan keeps on rotating for some time . why is it so ? In India when I come for summer vacation i can see a lot of stars but here in saudi arabia I...

Dear student, When you switch off the fan, there is an inertia of the fan due to which the fan continues to move under inertia. Also since there is friction between the components of the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

1 :- The fan keeps on ratating because of the inertia of the fan blades.

Nisarga Rajendra Khairnar 3 months ago

1 :- The fan keeps on ratating because of the inertia of the fan blades.

Nisarga Rajendra Khairnar 3 months ago
define AIPMT

The All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) is a yearly college entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi for admission to...
  img
Raheema Javed 16 days ago

Stands for All India Pre Medical Test Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians Faculty
  img
Dinesh 5 months ago
sir i have scored 127 marks in jee mains 2014 and i’m general category student could secure only 137661 rank as AIR can i still get admission into any nit or iiit........i'm from mumbai

Yes, you can still get some of the below mentioned NITs (only after round2): 1. National Institute of Technology, Raipur- Bio Technology Engineering 2. National Institute of Technology,...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »