what is the cut off marks and ranks for b.sc programs in iit madras by iit jee entrance?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nanda,

Your overall rank should be around 12-13000 at least

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I HAVE PASSED MY CLASS 12TH THIS YEAR,THAT IS IN 2014.IF I APPEAR FOR JEE-ADVANCE NEXT YEAR,WILL THE BOARD PERCENTILE WHICH IS 83.2% THIS YEAR WILL BE CONSIDERED OR THE PERCENTILE...

You will be evaluated due to the percentile of your year. You can also have a look into the changes which are incorporated for this year JEE in JEE site regarding the percentile....
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
ROD OF LENGTH l IS CONTAINED IN CHARGE q WITH UNIFORM DENSITY.FIND OUT THE FIELD INTENSITYFROM ONE OF THE END POINTS OF THE ROD?

A rod of length has a uniform charge per unit length and a total charge Q. Calculate the electric field at a point P along the axis of the rod, a distance d from one end.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 days ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram one month ago
Has mechaics been an off topic in context of mark distribution in IIT JEE papers as compared to modern physics and electromagnetism?

Yes , It is. In past 5-4 years major marks distribution is from 12th class topics like modern physics, Magnetism etc. Thank You, Ruchi IIT Delhi Askiitian's Faculty
  img
ruchi yadav 7 months ago
Sir, I got a rank of 4552 (All India) and a state rank of 523. I want to pursue my bachelors in Biotechnology and have zeroed down on BIT MESRA and NIT WARANGAL. Which one is better???

Out of BITS Mesra and NIT Warangl, in context to Biotechnology, NIT Warangal is better than BITS Mesra. This comparison is based on quality of education, higher studies prospectus and...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir tell me about northeast nits

I am providing you with the links of all the NIT’s “mhrd.gov.in/nit” Visit this websites your doubts will be cleared and you will get a crystal clear picture
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »