what is the cut off marks and ranks for b.sc programs in iit madras by iit jee entrance?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nanda,

Your overall rank should be around 12-13000 at least

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 2 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 2 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 2 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 2 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 2 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 2 months ago
Review about annanya ganguly physical chemistry and op tondon for same.which is better.

OP Tandon is better. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar 5 months ago
sir. manufaturing process and automation engineering , electronics and comm, comp.sc engg form NSIT DELHI?? WHICH ONE SHOULD I OPT FOR IN MY CHOICES OF FIELD?

On the basis of placements and oppurtunities the priority order for the different branches in NSIT will be: 1.Computer science engineering 2.electronics and communication engineering...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »