what is the cut off marks and ranks for b.sc programs in iit madras by iit jee entrance?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nanda,

Your overall rank should be around 12-13000 at least

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
I am getting MPAE & ICE at NSIT . So I want to know that which one is better among these two ?

They are both kind of equal, but MPAE is one of the most under rated branches. Recently, the placements were very good from MPAE in NSIT.ICE too is good but MPAE is slightly better than ICE....
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Physics honors from stephens delhi vs engieering physics from dtu

It depends upon what do you want to do after getting the degree. If you want to pursue Physics further after completion of degree i.e. PhD etc then you should go for Physics Honours at...
  img
Aziz Alam 28 days ago
can nybody tell the full name of Dr. Abdul Kalam???

His full name is Dr. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam. One of the most distinguished scientists of India, Abdul Kalam is known as the Missile Man of India. Kalam developed India`s first...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
sir i have 70%marks in my 12 th boards i want to get admission in iit or nit what should i have to do now...plzz tell me

If your JEE Rank is good you will surely get admission into IIT or NIT colleges but according to your Board marks weightage ..U vl not get into this colleges

Pritesh 27 days ago
View all Questions »