what is the cut off marks and ranks for b.sc programs in iit madras by iit jee entrance?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nanda,

Your overall rank should be around 12-13000 at least

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni one month ago
did pwd candidate also should be in top 20 percentile of his board to qualify for jee advanced.

No Pwd candidates have been given relaxation by the commission for top 20 percentile. ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
a line x=k intersects graph of y=log 5 x and the graph of y=log 5 (x+4) .the distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 , given k=a+(b) 1/2. .where a & b are integers..the value of a+b...

Dear rahul given distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 ie log 5 (k+4) -log 5 (k) =1/2 or log 5 (k+4)/k =1/2 or (k+4)/k =√5 k=4/(√5 -1) =√5 +1 so a=1 and b=5 a+b=6...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Sir, Iam A mecahnical engieering Graduate targetting GATE 2015. Can i know which IIT is best for postgraduation in Thermal Field??

Hi, Go for IIT Bombay or IIT Delhi, if you look for a good placement. IIT Kanpur is also good in terms of education level....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...

HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »