what is the cut off marks and ranks for b.sc programs in iit madras by iit jee entrance?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nanda,

Your overall rank should be around 12-13000 at least

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I AM POOR IN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY HOW I CAN PREPARE FOR IIT

No one is poor in any subject.Just have confidence in yourself.It is either due to lack of confidence ir due to insufficient timing Start from NCERT and then only go for other study...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
how can i be motivated for my exams??

You have to self mitivate for the exam.Actually motivation comes from the combination of varous things.It can be summarised as: (1)Keeping yourself, always on the right track,donot deviate...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
Hi I have opetd for IIT Delhi CS as my first choice, however i got IIT Kanpur CS, my AIR is 114 is there a possibility of this getting upgraded to IIT Delhi.

no, not at all but if you want delhi you better go in nit delhi

Jai Basetha 4 months ago

ravi 4 months ago
Dear Sir, I passed my 10 th boards exam with just 65%. Can I get into BANSAL IIT JEE Coaching classes if i secure ovwer 75% in my first year

Dear Sarma, There is no as such percentage criteria for getting admission into Bansal Classes. But of course, you have to pass and clear their entrance test. Try revising and becoming...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 4 years ago
sir, IIST rank list ,they have called only first 600 SC students for counselling. last year they had called everyone and the last rank to get a seat was 1039 in SC list .why the number...

Hi, It depends on many factors. In the first round they have called only 600. But if the seats are left or if the students didnt turned up for admission, they will call the students after...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
View all Questions »