what is the cut off marks and ranks for b.sc programs in iit madras by iit jee entrance?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nanda,

Your overall rank should be around 12-13000 at least

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
I got a state rank of 4650 in general category. Will I get NIT trichy by HS quota? What branch?

you may not get the nit trichy but keep trying with other options open also. give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 days ago
sir i have scored 106 in mains and 85.2% in boards(cbse).i belong to general category.can i get some new nits or thapar university?

With these marks you will not get thapar and New NIT’s. But you can get admission In some best colleges like The ICFAI Inst. of Science and Technology, Hyderabad Lovely Professional...

Vivek Kumar 16 days ago
what are the most scoring topics in jee

in case of physics mechanics,rotational motion,optics,heat and thermodynamics,waves,modern physics,in chemistry-organic chemistry specially name rxn given in ncert under blocks at last of...

RAHUL RANJAN 6 months ago

every subject is importent but mainly physics&maths based on we have lot of problems are given.

sohel mohammad 11 months ago
which is betteer software engineering in dtu or ITin iiit allahabad

It depends on the college, your interest in branch and also placements and scope of the branch. Software engineering has a lot of scope as compared to IT. But IIIT allahabad is a prominent...
  img
Ramreddy 5 days ago
View all Questions »