what is the cut off marks and ranks for b.sc programs in iit madras by iit jee entrance?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nanda,

Your overall rank should be around 12-13000 at least

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i get 104 marks in jeemain in sc categery & i get 1770 sc rank in jee advance sir please say where i go?????

Dear student, You may get Architecture in IIT Roorkee and/or IIT Kharagpur. Its a very good course and a very bright future. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 21 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 21 days ago
Pls tell the topics on which jee puts maximum ques every year?

sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
which is the best IIT and medical (2in1) coaching centre in India..?? and is it possoble to take the admission for iit and medical coaching while moving to 11 th to 12 th std …??

There are numerous coachings in the market and all of them are equally good. If you are considering ofline coaching you can surf the net and look up,but if you want to know about online we...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago
sir , i got AIR 58000 and HS rank 1500 (rajasthan) and belongs to SC category . can i get CSE in MNIT jaipur or NITT or NITW or else ??

Hi, Please see that last years opening and cloasing ranks for NITs. You will have a better idea. But I think NIT JP CS is a bit far for you. Try our college and branch predictor. This will...
  img
Yash Baheti 17 days ago

@yash , i m in SC category and there HS quota apply . so ???

keshav verma 15 days ago

What rank will be considered for allotment? AIR or HS?

rajath 17 days ago
View all Questions »