DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

My dad has been planning to send me to kota for the preparation of iit jee but now as the new iit tule is about to come the class XII marks will also be important so should i continue in my school and join Vision Infinity[BHOPAL] or should i move to kota?If yes then which institute in kota is best?HELP ME i am seriously confused

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aman

Its not important to go KOTA and study,

You can study fromj anywhere, but you hjave to work hard need dedicated study

You can also choose askiitians for your coaching, they can provide you coaching at your home only with the help of online classes and study m,aterial withTest series

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash 9 days ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes 8 days ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 days ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 days ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago
please give suggestion to me how to prepare for aiims exam by self preperation without taking any coaching.

Hello Student, You can enroll for our Self Study Courses also which include Video Lectures, Study Planner, Mindmaps, Test Paper with Video Solutions and Revision Notes. All this at an...
  img
Pankaj 8 months ago

Hi Student Self preparation is the must need for preparing for any exam whether you are enrolled with some coaching center or not.You just need a proper schedule and books for studying. You...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 8 months ago

Hi Student 1) Study according to the weightage of marks of all the chapters . The weightage for AIIMS is same as it is in AIPMT exam. Give time to those chapters which carry more marks in...
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
Sir plz answer ASAP that is branch upgradation is applicable in nit rourkela .plz ask nit rourkela management also .it is very imp for my life

Yes it is possible to upgrade the branch but condition apply... It depends on vacant seat in other branch You must have an excellent score to switch.. Branch HOD NOC..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

Yes, it can be there and you can make this request on your own by visiting the official weblink of the institution and if you could not make it there, then go for some other leading...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago
View all Questions »