Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

My dad has been planning to send me to kota for the preparation of iit jee but now as the new iit tule is about to come the class XII marks will also be important so should i continue in my school and join Vision Infinity[BHOPAL] or should i move to kota?If yes then which institute in kota is best?HELP ME i am seriously confused

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aman

Its not important to go KOTA and study,

You can study fromj anywhere, but you hjave to work hard need dedicated study

You can also choose askiitians for your coaching, they can provide you coaching at your home only with the help of online classes and study m,aterial withTest series

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016
Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
Avinash 4 months ago
You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details
You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.
Alok 4 months ago
go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS
vb 4 months ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 5 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
Soneel Verma 5 months ago
sir my jee main marks are 41 cbse % 77.4 please predict my rank and tell me if i am getting any govt. college my category is sc.
ear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link Thanks
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Actually now the results are also out so i guess you must have received a score card already . IS it ??
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
no sir i think it will take 2 or 3 days but still can you tell my estimated rank on your experience?
Akshit Matthew 5 months ago
can somebody tell me that the branch predicter here is correct or not ?
Dear student, Yes its correct. You can you it. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
Yes ofcourse it is, still if you have some doubt about it then prefer visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your stature there, moreover the result is out and you may check ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
who was the first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly?
Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit ,first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit, 1900–1990, Indian diplomat, sister of Jawaharlal Nehru. She played...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details