ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My dad has been planning to send me to kota for the preparation of iit jee but now as the new iit tule is about to come the class XII marks will also be important so should i continue in my school and join Vision Infinity[BHOPAL] or should i move to kota?If yes then which institute in kota is best?HELP ME i am seriously confused

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aman

Its not important to go KOTA and study,

You can study fromj anywhere, but you hjave to work hard need dedicated study

You can also choose askiitians for your coaching, they can provide you coaching at your home only with the help of online classes and study m,aterial withTest series

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 4 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 4 months ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 3 months ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 3 months ago
Which of India's greatest freedom fighters got his name because his familywere originally sellers of perfume?

It is Gandhiji .. his family were originally sellers of perfume gandhi from gandha.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
how to prepare for jee advanced in 1 mont

Try to solve all the previous papers of IITJEE, clear your all the doubt related to these papers. Thanks & Regards Sunil Raikwar askIITians Faculty
  img
Sunil Raikwar 10 months ago

Theory can be best cleared by solving questions i.e preious year questions ...and by solving it you can get an idea of what type of questions are generally asked in IIt . And Even if the...

Kehav Chandak 10 months ago

What is the use of solving previous years..? As every year unique questions are asked..!! shouldnot we concentrate more on theory than wasting tym on previous years..?

karuna Yadav 10 months ago
Sir, I have got a rank of 3052 can you plz suggest me where I can get admission. I am a general ctegory student and my domicile is in bihar. Plz rply soon. Shahid

Hi Please specify in which medical entrance exam you have got this rank. This will help us to answer your question more appropriately.
  img
Sumreet Johar 7 months ago
View all Questions »