Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

My dad has been planning to send me to kota for the preparation of iit jee but now as the new iit tule is about to come the class XII marks will also be important so should i continue in my school and join Vision Infinity[BHOPAL] or should i move to kota?If yes then which institute in kota is best?HELP ME i am seriously confused

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aman

Its not important to go KOTA and study,

You can study fromj anywhere, but you hjave to work hard need dedicated study

You can also choose askiitians for your coaching, they can provide you coaching at your home only with the help of online classes and study m,aterial withTest series

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I want to know the common merit list cutoff for JEE MAINS 2016 ? Please let me know

which category studenys will have reservation in jee mains?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

xxxxx 5 days ago

It will be 100-105.PLZ APPROVE..........................................................................

Nikhil Upadhyay 5 days ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta 20 days ago
sir plz help me how i get concentration in study

you have to concentrate on studies by doing yoga in the early morning before sunrises.

lokesh palingi 2 years ago

I think you have to take 7-8 hrs sleep daily and start with easy chapters.

Ashfaq Khan 2 years ago

pray to god daily it will make you to stabilise

komalpreet 2 years ago
i applied for AIPMT WHICH WILL HELD ON MAY1 2016. CAN’T I APPLY FOR THE 2ND PHASE EXAM WHICH WILL BE HELD ON JULY 24TH 2016

It will depend upon whether you have cleared the first phase or NOT. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 hours ago
sir can get nit dgp metallurgy with air 44086?

Depends on the your category. Please refer the official website of jeemains counselling for previous year opening and closing rank of NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

MAy be possible, nothing for sure can be foretold at this pedestal, but yes one thing for sure can be done, I mean you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know the current ...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off