DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

My dad has been planning to send me to kota for the preparation of iit jee but now as the new iit tule is about to come the class XII marks will also be important so should i continue in my school and join Vision Infinity[BHOPAL] or should i move to kota?If yes then which institute in kota is best?HELP ME i am seriously confused

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aman

Its not important to go KOTA and study,

You can study fromj anywhere, but you hjave to work hard need dedicated study

You can also choose askiitians for your coaching, they can provide you coaching at your home only with the help of online classes and study m,aterial withTest series

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
hello sir, can u tell me one to two books for iit preparations of every subject please

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Please go to this link. You will find a detailed list here Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Sir, I have got a seat in NIT Mizoram in ECE branch. I have also got a seat in Thapar university, Patiala in ECE+MBA stream and hope to get Electrical(4 yr) in next counseling. What should...

Dear student, I think both the college are nearly same but Thapar is giving you MBA also which is added advantage. but fees are very high in thapar. If you can afford the fees you can join...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Thapar stands atop in the comparison, so without much ado you can go for it, but if you are even a bit suspicious then you must go for a comparative analysis of some chosen institutions...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Is taking dual degree in Thapar a good choice??? I mean to say that is 1 yr MBA good as many companies prefer 2 yr MBA and Thapar has started this dual degree for the first time....Also,...

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
how to become a topper

If you study anything by concentrating actively it will last forever.! Give your best.
  img
Komal 3 months ago

Doing hard work is the key to success.

Adarsh 2 months ago
Why broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails????

Broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails to Reduce pressure exerted by the train.
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details