ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My dad has been planning to send me to kota for the preparation of iit jee but now as the new iit tule is about to come the class XII marks will also be important so should i continue in my school and join Vision Infinity[BHOPAL] or should i move to kota?If yes then which institute in kota is best?HELP ME i am seriously confused

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aman

Its not important to go KOTA and study,

You can study fromj anywhere, but you hjave to work hard need dedicated study

You can also choose askiitians for your coaching, they can provide you coaching at your home only with the help of online classes and study m,aterial withTest series

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 5 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 7 months ago
How to prepare for jee Advance 2015?

Since the JEE main is being conducted by the CBSE, the same body that was conducting the AIEEE earlier, it is expected that the similar pattern shall continue in JEE Main as well. In AIEEE,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago
Q1) can a second year iit student transfer his branch from naval architecture in iit madras to petroleum engineering in iSm DHANBAD? OR any other IIT’s in Chemical engineering or Mechanical...

No, Inter-IIT transfer is not feasible in IIT system. Intra-college branch changing would have been possible but if you have missed that then you have to continue with the branch in which...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
A ray of light is incident on a surface of glass slab at an angle 45 0 . If the lateral shift produced per unit thickness is 1/3 m, the angle of refraction produced is?

Lateral Shift(x)= t sin(i-r)/cos r Given that lateral shift per unit thickness of slab= 1/3(= lateral shift/thickness=x/t) x/l=1/3= Sin(45-r)/cos r Solve the trig. eqns to get the value of r...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago
are there questions , chapterwise ?

Please clearly state the question.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

ques not clar, man!

shubham sharda 13 days ago

Question please ?

Drake 10 days ago
View all Questions »