Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

My dad has been planning to send me to kota for the preparation of iit jee but now as the new iit tule is about to come the class XII marks will also be important so should i continue in my school and join Vision Infinity[BHOPAL] or should i move to kota?If yes then which institute in kota is best?HELP ME i am seriously confused

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aman

Its not important to go KOTA and study,

You can study fromj anywhere, but you hjave to work hard need dedicated study

You can also choose askiitians for your coaching, they can provide you coaching at your home only with the help of online classes and study m,aterial withTest series

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 5 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 5 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 5 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
MY AIR FOR JEE ADVANCE IS 2429. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN IISC FOR BS IN PHYSICS WITH THIS RANK.

If you are really interested in Physics then I would say we have some good professsors here, you might be knowing Prof HC Verma. You may not find much students in Physics because most of...

Vikramjeet Singh 7 months ago

HOW GOOD IS PHYSICS AT IIT KANPUR. AWAITING YOUR REPLY / SUGGESTION.

nikhil 7 months ago

Have you given any thoughts for Physics at IIT Kanpur?

Vikramjeet Singh 7 months ago
Can you please list name of few top computer engineering colleges except IITs, NITs and IIITs?

Every good engineering college will have CSE.Manipal ,VIT, BITS ,COMEDK this are some of the colleges which you can look up for
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Here’re some you should target for CSE: 1.bits pilani, 2. dce,NSIT 3. BIT ranchi 4.UPES,Dehradun 5..thapar patiyala 6.ISMU dhanbad 7.uptu government colleges(HBTI,IET,BIET,MMM,KNIT) 8.VIT...

Natasha Roy 17 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off