ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My dad has been planning to send me to kota for the preparation of iit jee but now as the new iit tule is about to come the class XII marks will also be important so should i continue in my school and join Vision Infinity[BHOPAL] or should i move to kota?If yes then which institute in kota is best?HELP ME i am seriously confused

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aman

Its not important to go KOTA and study,

You can study fromj anywhere, but you hjave to work hard need dedicated study

You can also choose askiitians for your coaching, they can provide you coaching at your home only with the help of online classes and study m,aterial withTest series

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 4 months ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 6 months ago
Does someone know the real story behind IIT JEE paper leak in 1997?

In 1997, IIT JEE was cancelled for the first time. The story is that a private coaching institute in Lucknow called its students 12 hours before the Physics and Chemistry exams for...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
what are the topics to be studied under Nuclear chemistry ?

Radiation chemistry Chemistry for nuclear power Study of nuclear reactions The nuclear fuel cycle Normal and abnormal conditions Reprocessing PUREX chemistry New methods being considered for...
  img
Suraj Prasad 4 months ago

thanku sir

Shriya Mehrotra 4 months ago
It was earlier called as ‘The Statuette’. How do we know it today?

Today we know it by Oscars .... The official name of the Oscar statuette is the Academy Award of Merit. Made of gold-plated britannium on a black metal base, it is 13.5 inches (34 cm) in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
sir would it be risk to choose chemical in delhi over electrical in roorkee,just because of my inclination towards civil services.would it hamper my future prospects in any way?please guide...

Hi Meesha, No, it would be better to take chemical at IIT Delhi if you are looking for civil services. Coaching institutes for IAS are close to IIT campus & we have lots of workshops at...
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago

as you want to take upsc, its best that you take civil as it gets lighter in the 3 rd year, so you can concentrate on upsc. career wise electrical has more opportunities, but if you r...

Vineet Vinayak 9 months ago

Hi Meesha you should better take Civil at IIT D as with a core branch you can have a chance for IES also and IIT D have many IES coachings around its campus.

Nitin Kumar 9 months ago
View all Questions »