My dad has been planning to send me to kota for the preparation of iit jee but now as the new iit tule is about to come the class XII marks will also be important so should i continue in my school and join Vision Infinity[BHOPAL] or should i move to kota?If yes then which institute in kota is best?HELP ME i am seriously confused

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aman

Its not important to go KOTA and study,

You can study fromj anywhere, but you hjave to work hard need dedicated study

You can also choose askiitians for your coaching, they can provide you coaching at your home only with the help of online classes and study m,aterial withTest series

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are the marks of this year's (or previous years) AIR 15 in the IIT-JEE.

Approx 306/360.... Previous score was about the same. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago
Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago
Which one is homestate rank in the jee rank card.

the rank stated in the state-overall rank column is your homstate rank..... but mind you the cut off ranks listed under homstate quota of any institute is the all india rank only...!

ankana verma 4 months ago
sir, does ip colleges have placements in real or just they say it like that???and is jaypee better than ip colleges for it?? i wanna choose cse or it as a stream...!!!

Hi, First of all JAYPEE is better than IP. JAYPEE has a very good prospect for placements where as in IP, you need to be in top students to get an easy placements. The college name matters...
  img
Yash Baheti 23 days ago
if lacs of students go to kota and study hard, why only a few get selected should i go to kota and join resonance or allen or andhra pradesh and join narayana and is 6 hrs a day enough to...

see going kota is not enough or its not the licence for iit jee.the main thing is self study.the coaching is not bad at all but you need your own ways to study and if your aim is top 200 you...

vineet chatterjee 4 months ago
View all Questions »