My dad has been planning to send me to kota for the preparation of iit jee but now as the new iit tule is about to come the class XII marks will also be important so should i continue in my school and join Vision Infinity[BHOPAL] or should i move to kota?If yes then which institute in kota is best?HELP ME i am seriously confused

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aman

Its not important to go KOTA and study,

You can study fromj anywhere, but you hjave to work hard need dedicated study

You can also choose askiitians for your coaching, they can provide you coaching at your home only with the help of online classes and study m,aterial withTest series

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html This is...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
I gave JEE Mains this year but my AIR was 66k . I am planning to drop and give these exams next year.Should I go for FIIT-JEE RSM or some other correspondence course?

It depends the style of preparation you are doing. If you are targeting the concepts and stress on it, then you should have good books which targets the concepts like Young & Freedman...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
please tell me that after the new system of enrollment in iitjee(12th wieghtage increased) should i go for some coachng center or i should study at school. i m an class 9th student anuj...

Dear Anuj Only 60 % marks in 12th is required for IIT JEE exam.There is no incriment in waitage of 12th marks. so you need not to worry.I will suggest you to join any coaching classe for IIT...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Is there chances that Assersion Reasoning type questions will be asked in IIT JEE 2014?

yes, Generally there are 5 Assertion-Reason Type questions. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago

5 from each subject?

Samrat 2 months ago
for jee mains counselling AIR category is considered or not?

AIR category rank will be considered for seat allotment inJEE MAINS. Since there are fixed number of seats for each category, while alloting the seats for each categoty their category rank...
  img
Ramreddy 11 days ago
View all Questions »