My dad has been planning to send me to kota for the preparation of iit jee but now as the new iit tule is about to come the class XII marks will also be important so should i continue in my school and join Vision Infinity[BHOPAL] or should i move to kota?If yes then which institute in kota is best?HELP ME i am seriously confused

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aman

Its not important to go KOTA and study,

You can study fromj anywhere, but you hjave to work hard need dedicated study

You can also choose askiitians for your coaching, they can provide you coaching at your home only with the help of online classes and study m,aterial withTest series

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I’m getting 5 years dual degree course M5213 in IIT Madras...There’s a doubt whether it is the core civil engineering branch or just infrastructural civil engineering?

It would be definitely infrastructural civil engineerin. It would be of 5 year integrated programme for which four and half year comprehensed on thetheory along with practical approach and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago
If one gets 189 in jee mains and has 94% in cbse boards, will he get mnit allahabad ec or dtu ec.

If one gets 189 in jee mains and has 94% in cbse boards, getting mnit allahabad ec or dtu has very low chances as these branches close at much better ranks.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
The first country to legalise medically assisted suicide is ??

The Netherlands became the first country in the world formally to legalise euthanasia. There are at least 3,000 plus "assisted deaths" a year, representing about 2.3 per cent of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »