ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My dad has been planning to send me to kota for the preparation of iit jee but now as the new iit tule is about to come the class XII marks will also be important so should i continue in my school and join Vision Infinity[BHOPAL] or should i move to kota?If yes then which institute in kota is best?HELP ME i am seriously confused

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aman

Its not important to go KOTA and study,

You can study fromj anywhere, but you hjave to work hard need dedicated study

You can also choose askiitians for your coaching, they can provide you coaching at your home only with the help of online classes and study m,aterial withTest series

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 16 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 16 days ago
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav 2 months ago

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago
iam a free member of askiitians . can i hv access to view recordings

Dear Ayush you can access the recording Recorded interactive Lectures of physics(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded interactive Lectures of chemistry(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Dear Sir, I would like to ask you that whether one can prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE & BITS at the same time. If yes then how & if no then why?

Dear sarma You can very well prepear for IIT JEE ,AIEEE, & BITs at the same time.because for all the exam is almost same and if you are prepearing for one then you have to give onlt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
#1. I scored 330/504 marks in JEE Advanced 2015(~65%). Could anyone please estimate my rank? #2, My interest lies in Elec. Engg. But almost everyone is warning/urging me not to go for it...

You would be around 4000-4500. Its not like that, electrical engineering is very interesting, try to choose Automation and design part involved in Electrical engg.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

Just listen to your inner voice, make up your mind to pursue the study program that you are interested in and do the right....mind you whatever you may choose, one thing is for sure that you...

Frank Defeo 2 days ago

Considering the difficulty level of the paper compared to last few years, your rank would surely be below 500. There is no such thing as elect. would take you away from your social life,...

adad 2 days ago
View all Questions »