ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir I wanted to ask you that which is the best book for mathematics in all aspects for the preparation for iitjee.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nishant,

Either one of the three books is equally good

1. Arihant Series

2. Tata McGraw Hill

3. ML Khanna.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is JEE 2016 going to be subjective, like where you have to write descriptive answers, as it used to be in the past?

Hi.. I do not think that 2016 jee will be a subjective one as no decision has been made,. Moreover taking such a big decision will require time and also time for student so certainly it will...
  img
Sakshi 14 days ago

No I do not think that JEE 2016 will be a subjective one as no decision has been made till date.
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

i think subjective paper will be more good . ….. by this quality of selection become better … and only persons could went to iit those have perfect conceptual as well as application...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 14 days ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 2 months ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 2 months ago

Make NCERT books as a base and get previous years’ question papers and assignments etc so that you may practice them and come across the style of question paper, plus you need to surf on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 10 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
hello sir , i have recently given jee mains n m not able to get cut off marks even then how should i get 300+ marks in bitsat ??

IN bitsat speed and accuracy both are required refer Crack bitsat 2015 by arihant its awesome book and vewry helpful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

ryt now m seriously at a low mode n m concentrating on bitsat rather calcuating my marks fr jee dat was rough calculation at first go when i saw the answer key still i dnt know how many...

Srishti Gupta 2 months ago

dont get depressed u must starts with ur weak chapters also chapters like metallurgy polymer biomolecule sometimes have very high weightage dont miss english in short u have to be...

ng29 2 months ago
sir what about admission in esic medical colleges

Dear student, For that you have to qualify in pre-medical entrance test that is conducted by CBSE brochure can be found here esic.nic.in/Recruitment/cir_med-201213.pdf thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 15 days ago
RESPECTED SIR / MADAM, I am now preparing for jee main entrance examination. Could you please suggest me the best physics book which covers the numericals and problems of various models...

Try to cover topics from Arihant,RD.sharma, Cover each and every conceptual topic,solve atleast two different problems from each concept.Revice the concepts at regular interval of times....

abhinaipadachuru 16 days ago

cengage is the best book which covers all models once if u cover cengage u need not do any other books also study semiconductors n communication system from ncert do all previous iit...

Nicho priyatham 19 days ago

visit this site: e-jee[dot]info *remove the [dot] and put a .* It contains free study materials, previous years papers, opening-closing ranks etc.!

Alok Malhotra 19 days ago
View all Questions »