Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Sir I wanted to ask you that which is the best book for mathematics in all aspects for the preparation for iitjee.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nishant,

Either one of the three books is equally good

1. Arihant Series

2. Tata McGraw Hill

3. ML Khanna.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 9 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 9 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 9 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in jee mains and also I’hve got 98% in 12 th examination(Andhra Pradesh Board) . And I am OBC.What is my general and obc rank rank that I’ll get in jee mains?

yeah thats our nearest estimation and its 99% correct Now check the opening and closing rank of NITS in ECE branch .. IF eg ur rank = 16388 opening rank of NIT warangal ECE= 5000 closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

Sir,Is the rank predictor provided in your website is real or fake? If it is right then I’ve got estimated rank of 16388 , OBC category rank is 3690.Then in which NIT’s I could get E.C.E...

harish 14 days ago
which college is better ymca or deen bandhu chottu ram, murthal

of course YMCA its 10times better than DCRUST.

Anonymous 4 months ago

YMCA

Abhishek Ranjan 10 months ago
Which is better between AMU or KNIT sultanpur for BTech?

I may say to go for comparison in regards of quality education, infrastructure, experienced faculty, placements and pay packages,.....wherever uou find it better, go for...

I HAVE GOT 92 MARKS IN JEE-16 BELONG TO OBC-NCL ALSO 85% IN CBSE BOARD.WHAT RANK CAN I EXPECT? IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET INTO NIT? IN CASE YES WHICH NIT’S AND WHAT BRANCHES?

yes kavin you expert below 100 rank it is possible to get nit...

mallikarjuna one month ago

Sir, i couldn’t understand what you have said.How can i get below 100 rank for 92 marks? Could you explain some more regarding this?

Kavin one month ago

PLEASE CHECK CUT OFF MARKS AND OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS THEN YOU WILL GET CLEAR IDEA ABOUT THIS.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off