DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Sir I wanted to ask you that which is the best book for mathematics in all aspects for the preparation for iitjee.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nishant,

Either one of the three books is equally good

1. Arihant Series

2. Tata McGraw Hill

3. ML Khanna.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Ok. Very good.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 26 days ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
years in which iit jee was organised by iit madras

Hi IIT JEE 2010 is being organised by IIT Madras, so was in the years 2002, 1997, 1993 Regards, Rajat Askiitians.com Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
hiiii sir..my date of birth is 27-09-99..i just wanted to know that am i eligible to sit in AIPMT-2016 examination..???

(i) He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Yes you will be of 17years and above till 31 st Dec. 2016. Please refer eligibility criteria for detailed information.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Not eligible. YOu should complete 17 years
  img
Avinash one month ago
Sir i would know whether spot round will be conducted this yr and my jee rank is 68000 so will i gt any nit any branch and my home state is Karnataka

Spot round is held if there is any vacant seat left in any NITs. Also it is held every year. So there year also it will be conducted. You may get. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

Chances are quite remote, the most deserving students get seats in first two or at the most in the third round and fourth or spot rounds are conducted in order to fill the vacant places,...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago
View all Questions »