ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir I wanted to ask you that which is the best book for mathematics in all aspects for the preparation for iitjee.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nishant,

Either one of the three books is equally good

1. Arihant Series

2. Tata McGraw Hill

3. ML Khanna.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago
SIr actually i am getting 113 marks in jee main should i start preparing for jee advance

Dear Student, Your marks are very close to previous year’s cutoff marks and this year predicted cutoff. Now given that paper was little tough this time, cutoff this year will go down...
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago

your score is deadline on cutoff marks last year cut off was 115 lets hope for best prepare for bitsat and adv also approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 27 days ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 27 days ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

vikas yadav 27 days ago
i got 79 marks in jee mains......i am obc ncl.....will i qualify for writing advanced?

yep! chances are high. be +ve :)

Amruth Mangalath 8 days ago

there is a chance to qualify.

apurba chowdhury 8 days ago
May i join IIT JEE Online Coaching Program for Problem solving classes.

hi amit, yes , u may definitely join online coaching for jee & the best option for u will be askiitians.The facullty here is highly experienced,which are realy gonna work on ur basics...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago
I got 15000 air in jee mains. I'm from Tamil Nadu and general category. What courses will I get in nit? Will I get mechanical in nit trichy? State rank - 550

Yes! You will get NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on dctm.edu.in. All the best and Good wishes !

Prof Vivek Kumar 9 months ago
View all Questions »