Sir I wanted to ask you that which is the best book for mathematics in all aspects for the preparation for iitjee.

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Nishant,

Either one of the three books is equally good

1. Arihant Series

2. Tata McGraw Hill

3. ML Khanna.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram one month ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 days ago
SIR WHEN aiims papers donot come out , how to believe the authenticity of these papers wether original or fake.Students also donot remember so many questions.

Hi It is difficult to comment on this issue. However, my best guess is these questions might be prepared by asking lots of students or may be some AIIMS staff. It is difficult to ascertain...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago
My JEE Mains-14 AIR is 1257(general catogory) and JEE Adv.-14 AIR is 4863. I am expecting mechanical eng. in IIT Jodhpur, Indore and in all top NITs. I am confused in chosing the institutes...

Hi, I think a well established NIT would be good than a newly formed IIT. IIT Gandginagar and IIT Hyderabad can be given preference, but otherwise choose IIIT Hyderabad on top NIT....
  img
I have got air 53804 in jee main 14 and Iam from chandigarh . Should i should opt for production engg. or metallurgy in pec , any top branch in uiet , or mechanical in mnit jaipur?

Below, there is table with opening and closing ranks for PEC metallurgy and production for the year 2013.By that you have a good chance of getting metallurgy. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
View all Questions »