ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Please tell me about your IIT JEE teachers in Jeddah?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Askiitians pool of facilty contains 75 teachers. More than 90% of the teachers are Ex-IItians. Not only they are Ex-IItians but also the true teacher material. Only on the basis of these teachers, askiitians has given this much of result.

Now let me tell you some facts regarding teaching for high stakes exams like IIT JEE/AIEEE/Medical:

• The teacher should know how to teach for IIT JEE. IIT JEE and AIEEE are different ball games.

• A teacher who teaches for CBSE not necessarily can teach for IIT JEE/AIEEE and medical exams.

• The level of difficulty in IIT JEE/AIEEE is much more than that of CBSE/ISCE.

For IIT JEE teachers in Jeddah

Thanks

Vijya

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 6 months ago
Sir /madam , I belong to obc category . I am expecting my jee mains score around 170s and 96 – 97% in cbse board exam . Will i be able to get Computer science group in NIT TRICHY ? Also...

congrats sanju u will get ur desired stream in nit trichy u can also try for nit warangal may be u will get it approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

What can be the minimum mark for getting seat for computer science group in NIT TRICHY ?

Chellu Sanju one month ago
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

something of this type happened with me too..ofcouse i never got air 20 rank but i was among top 10 in my college in my 11 class.but in my 12 , my scores started to fall and my air rankin...

naina 2 months ago

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

Vamsi Krishna Velpuri 4 months ago

Please

RON 4 months ago
when you apply for nits other than home state will the category rank be considered or home state rank

Hi, Home state rank is considered for home state colleges only. For applying outside your home state, you Category AIR will be considered. Visit our college and branch predictor for an...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago
sir i want get mbbs aiims 2014 question paper with answere

You pls check it on askiitians web link, if not then it is given in Arihant Publication AIIMS entrance papers books or mtg ‘s AIIMS Explorer..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago
is the askiitians rank predictor authentic? evry1 is commenting below the predictor dat it predicts the state rank and shows it as the AIR?

Actually, we tried to put the approx rank prediction, that you may get idea of range of rank
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

thats absolutely fyn...but the predicted rank is the ALL INDIA RANK or STATE RANK??

Arijit Saha 16 days ago

IT’s not absolute predictor., its an approximation to give you an idea.

shubham sharda 13 days ago
View all Questions »