DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Please tell me about your IIT JEE teachers in Jeddah?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Askiitians pool of facilty contains 75 teachers. More than 90% of the teachers are Ex-IItians. Not only they are Ex-IItians but also the true teacher material. Only on the basis of these teachers, askiitians has given this much of result.

Now let me tell you some facts regarding teaching for high stakes exams like IIT JEE/AIEEE/Medical:

• The teacher should know how to teach for IIT JEE. IIT JEE and AIEEE are different ball games.

• A teacher who teaches for CBSE not necessarily can teach for IIT JEE/AIEEE and medical exams.

• The level of difficulty in IIT JEE/AIEEE is much more than that of CBSE/ISCE.

For IIT JEE teachers in Jeddah

Thanks

Vijya

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 29 days ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 15 days ago
sir/madam i sow a no of books for aipmt biology are its imp. to buy all these books or choose only one plz suggest me the best book in all of these

As a student the best book for Biology is Dr. Ali’s Objective Biology. it contains a large no of ncert based question.

Akshat Jain 2 months ago

it’s quite important in AIPMT but you need some modified questions based on NCERT.

Akshat Jain 2 months ago

the books are such as s.chand,modrenabc, pradeep’s,etc

ashok singh 2 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
whats the difference in syllabus and placements of it and cse which ones better and is mits a good college for engineering in these branch

Full form of MIT please? and the difference is that CSE is preffered more in IT companies, IT is good but if you do it from a very reputed government institute like NIT allahabad otherwise...

Akshit Matthew 17 days ago
View all Questions »