ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about  IIT JEE classroom program in Jeddah . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi, 

This is a right decision at the right time for your son. In fact you will be amazed to hear that askIITians are providing live online classes for all the enginerring participants there in Jeddah.

Live classes are provied by askIITians and all the studenst are ex-IITians themselves who will take good academic care of your son.

For details on IIT JEE program you can visit IIT JEE classroom program in Jeddah

Thanks, 

Rohan, S

IIT - Mumbai

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 9 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 8 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
hi...i hav completed my 10 th and I got a CGPA of 10. I want to prepare for IIT next but really scared whether I can hit it right. I want to know..the useful guides to be followed for my 11 ...

I would suggest that following someone else's footstep is not the right thing to do.People are different from each other and hence should carve out your own path towards the...
  img
Abhinav 28 days ago

Very congratulation for this wonderfull score. Of cousre you can crack JEE along with 11 th and 12 th parallel prep study programme. As i am getting you would be a better subject...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

Very congrats for your class 10 th score. Yes of course, you can hit IIT JEE with this 2 years of condensed prep. As you are very good in study, so don’t worry and try hard for JEE.......
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago
i got 127 marks in jee mains and 96.8% in apboard what nits can i expect

If you fall under general category then its difficult to be selected in top NIT’s.So there are many top Universities which provide you scholarships as you scored 96.8% and 127 in jee.They...

abhinaipadachuru 14 days ago

i think if you are in sc or obc IN THIS RANGE YOU GET NIT BHOPAL OR ANY OTHER INDIA;S GOOD CENTCAL INSTITUTE YOU MAY EASILY GET

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 14 days ago

if you belong to sc/st/obc then you have good chances to get seat in nit like nit bhopal or some iiits

sajid 14 days ago
My JEE Mains score is 154. Which college should I expect?

admission in any college will be on the basis of ur rank which includes score +board percentage also this year nothing can be said due to fall in cut off hope for the best and wait for cbse ...

ng29 one month ago

Generally colleges accept score between 110-120 and additionally your board percentage must be 60-70%..if so..you can join at any reputed college/university..i suggest JJTU, BITS, LPU, DTU, ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Your best bet is JEE Advanced. Keep cool and try hard for it.

Shubham Swastik Behera one month ago
PLEASE TELL ME COMPLETE PROCEDURE FOR FILLING FORM FOR ADMISSION IN BHU FOR MEDICAL COURSES AFTER 12TH.

I have attached all the information that you require.
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
View all Questions »