Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about  IIT JEE classroom program in Jeddah . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi, 

This is a right decision at the right time for your son. In fact you will be amazed to hear that askIITians are providing live online classes for all the enginerring participants there in Jeddah.

Live classes are provied by askIITians and all the studenst are ex-IITians themselves who will take good academic care of your son.

For details on IIT JEE program you can visit IIT JEE classroom program in Jeddah

Thanks, 

Rohan, S

IIT - Mumbai

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal one month ago
a hammer of mass 1 kg strikes on the head of a nail with velocity of 2ms-1. it drives the nail 0.01 m into a wooden block. find the force applied by the hammer and the time of impact.

A uniform rope of length L,resting on a frictionless horizontal table is pulled at one end by a force F.What is the tension in the rope at a distance x from the end where the force is...

2016 years ago

Let n be the mass per unit length of rope. Therefore, mass of rope = nL . Acceleration in the rope due to force F will be a = F/nL. Mass of rope of length (L - l ) will be n (L - l )....

16 hours ago
Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Which isis the best material for jee chemistry so that i will be able to crack jee in 8 months suggest me many such books

Hi shubhika FIRST OF ALL THE MAIN TWO BOOKS YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE PICKING UP ANY OTHER BOOK IS NCERT CHEMISTRY CLASS 11 AND CLASS 12 NCERT EXEMPLAR CLASS 11 AND CLASS 12. AFTER THE...

SAHIL 23 days ago

@ shuhaibks what u can do for chemistry , ncert is the concept builder , so, donot ignore ncert at all . frst of all read ncert and mark those imp points . and proceed on . and...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
i want to know all the information about petroleum engineering in india.what is the scope of petroleum engineer in india.and best college for the same.

Dear student, ISM dhanbad is the best college for petroleum engineering Scope is very good especially if you want to make a lot of money. Hugh demand and scarcity of talents and colleges...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Career prospects are quite attractive in petroleum sector as petroleum companies have great influence and offer attractive salaries to employees. The demand for petroleum and petroleum...

Natasha Roy 5 months ago
About correspondence course.. does the offline option include online as well?

can you please elaborate?
  img
Piyush 3 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages/complete-aipmt-aiims-course-and-test-series – I could see 2 options. Online package and offline with pen drive access. If I choose the...

Senthil 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off