ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   please tell me about  IIT JEE teachers in Riyadh . My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams.  Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Neyaz,

Yes, AskIITians is providing online tuition for IIT JEE entrance examination in Riyadh. The teachers are from IITs and have more than 6 years of experience in mentoring the IIT JEE aspirants. It will be easy for your son to get taught by these experts online. Apart from these experts the regular tests, DPPs and the study materials are provided to your son for constant practice.

For IIT JEE teachers in Riyadh.

Thanks,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Is JEE 2016 going to be subjective, like where you have to write descriptive answers, as it used to be in the past?

Hi.. I do not think that 2016 jee will be a subjective one as no decision has been made,. Moreover taking such a big decision will require time and also time for student so certainly it will...
  img
Sakshi 15 days ago

No I do not think that JEE 2016 will be a subjective one as no decision has been made till date.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

i think subjective paper will be more good . ….. by this quality of selection become better … and only persons could went to iit those have perfect conceptual as well as application...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 15 days ago
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 9 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
i got 100 marks in jee main and 94 percent in intermediate board in ANDHRA PRADESH will i get NIT my caste is SC which are suitable for ECE GROUP WHICH NIT will get

dont worry with that marks in sc category u can expect ECE at NIT warangal if u r home state in AP but only in round 4 or spot round(if any).youll get it just have hope

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago

it is ur home state even though its in Telangana 370 seats reserved for AP students

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago

just wait for tommorrow and due to SC+ homestate quota you can get ECE at Nit

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago
i am getting 112 marks and excepted board percentage in between 85% and 90% cbse 2015 predict my rank according to your experience and also suggest me colleges in punjab and nearby states...

good job to score such good marks and percentage...In Punjab you can surely try at Lovely Professional University, Phagwara...i have heard a lot about it...the largest uni....with n-number...

Aniket Bagga 21 days ago

last yearcut off for jee main was 115 and this year its expected to be more than that so as ur score is less than previous years cut off in my opinion u will not be able to qualify jee main ...

ng29 2 months ago

your marks are less than cut off.but can’t say.wait till results

sajid one month ago
View all Questions »