Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Please tell me about your IIT JEE tution classes in Riyadh?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Neyaz,

AskIITians is the pioneer in online lesson delivery. AskIITians is providing online tuition to students in Riyadh and other cities in Middle-East since 2006. AskIITians is a group of 40 ex-IITians who are taking regular classes with the students who are studying with us. The exhaustively researched study material with DPPs along with the online test series our students have secured tremendous success in IIT JEE and AIEEE in the past years.

AskIITians is providing online classes with IITians at Riyadh.

For IIT JEE tuition classes in Riyadh

Thanks,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 8 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 10 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 10 months ago
I​ got a a new mark sheet from board after re-evaluation few weeks before jeemain result but still cbseresults.nic.in continues to display previous result .even I doubt my jeemain rank...

@ akshya This is a very harsh condition . ryt now what u can do is to send a mail to the cbse , that in the website , my previous marks are showing .. beacuse the error occured at the cbse...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
There are a lot of reasons for the outbreak of the First World War. Plz give me exact reason which was caused first world war.

There are many reasons why the World went to war in 1914. These are some of the more important reasons. Britain and Germany were competing to have the most powerful navy in the world. This...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Please tell me sir what is the most imp topic for jee in all the 3 syllabus ​

for math prepare complete algebra and cordinate and 3d geometry portion along with calculus for PHYSICS …. COMPLETE MACHENICS PORTION AND ELECTRONICS AND MAGNET PORTION FOR CHEMISTRY...

Krishna Bondriya 2 months ago

Mathematics: Quadratic Equations & Expressions, Complex Numbers, Probability, Vectors, Matrices in Algebra; Circle, Parabola, Hyperbola in Coordinate Geometry; Functions, Limits, Continuity ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir can you tell me that with 44000 rank can I get govt coll for MBBS anywhere.I am sc candidte pls reply

@ aditi Yes , u might get , as this is NEET , and not AIPMT , but govt college is very hard thing to get with this rank , but private college for sure , if u will get then it will be a...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off