Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Please tell me about your IIT JEE tution classes in Riyadh?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Neyaz,

AskIITians is the pioneer in online lesson delivery. AskIITians is providing online tuition to students in Riyadh and other cities in Middle-East since 2006. AskIITians is a group of 40 ex-IITians who are taking regular classes with the students who are studying with us. The exhaustively researched study material with DPPs along with the online test series our students have secured tremendous success in IIT JEE and AIEEE in the past years.

AskIITians is providing online classes with IITians at Riyadh.

For IIT JEE tuition classes in Riyadh

Thanks,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

theory provided by this website is sufficient or we need to refer to other books also?????????????

HI ROHAN for theory study material is enough but for extra question and practice you must have to refer other books also. moreover for derivtions you also have to refer other books best of...

SAHIL 4 days ago

hello, you know about basics don’t need any books but not known just read it once again.for your exams refer more and more books ,topics ,solve more problems. all the best.

raj kumar 4 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
Can someone recommend good personal tutors in Bangalore south(Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Bannerghatta Road, BTM) for IIT JEE Physics, Chemistry and Maths? My son is attending one of the premier...

sorry but you cannot find information about personal tutors on this site..........very very sorry again. but you can buy online courses from this site which acts as a personal tutor thanks...

SAHIL 9 days ago

Thanks Sahil for the reply. I am sorry for not understanding the scope of the site. Thanks and regards

Nivant 9 days ago
Sir, How to prepare for bitsat 2016 in 40 days if start my preparation now.If i work for 14 hrs a day? will i be able to get 400+ ?

Hii YOu can do the sample papers regularly if you have studid your syllabus and if not you can study the easy chapters of the grade 11 n 12
  img
Sourabh Singh 19 days ago

ELLO PRIYANKA FIRST OF ALL IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU NOT TO WORK FOR 14 HOURS A DAY AS IT WILL EFFECT YOUR HEALTH VERY BADLY. BUT YOU CAN GET 400+ IN BITSAT IF YOU WORK FOR 7-8 HOURS...

SAHIL 19 days ago
hello sir,in jee mains counslling next round spotround counsilling aaa?

Please be updated on the official website of jee mains regarding the schedule. Thanks.
  img
is iiitnr is better or top 5 colleges of bangalore

Its a good college, but ranking varies every year... Placement wise no problem at IIIT B... Try to get CS, EC or IT at IIIT B...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

ours batch will be the 1 st batch in iiitnr so is there will be any promblem regarding placements

paras jain 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off