There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir can i be get informed about common engeering exam 

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Combined Engineering Services Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) of India. The UPSC conducts the Combined Engineering Services Examination for recruitment of engineers to the four categories of Engineering Services : Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Engineers selected through the Combined Engineering Services Examination are appointed to various posts in governmental organizations like the Indian Railways, Central Engineering Service, Survey of India, Indian Ordnance Factories Service ( Engineering Branch ), Military Engineer Services, Indian Telecommunication Service, Central Power Engineering Service, Central Water Engineering Service etc.

one month ago

CESE is generally conducted by UPSC for thesake of selection process of civil/mech/electrical and electronics engg, thereafter there are no. of vistas which get opened for the selected candidates....prepare well for it...if you get selected then it’ll be well and good otherwise all these four branches along with many others are being offered at numberless reputed colleges and universities across the country, you may consider any of the below given for the same – Manav Rachna College of Engg, Faridabad,..........Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,...........Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala,...........BITS Pilani Hyderabad campus etc.
one month ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 27 days ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 15 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
My CRL rank is 5,80,300 and ST rank is 13,021. Will I get any NITs in 3rd-4th round?

You must keep an active eye on counselling rounds and get to know whether you may get it there this time or not,..........if not, then try getting admission at soemother renowned...

Soneel Verma 17 days ago

If your fate is good then maybe something can happen in 4 th i.e spot round hope that you may get one.

Akshit Matthew 18 days ago
dis z VIPASHA GHANGORIA 4rm bly.UP...m in 12th....sir, frankly speaking ...my base vich ws laid in 11th z not up 2 da mark ... .this z wat i personallly believe as i m hardly able 2 solve...

Dear vipasha first you should thing why your base is not clear ,either you have not got right guidence or you have not worked hard. now start from the beginning.and give double effort than...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
List of Medical Entrance Exams 2015

AIIMS,AIPMT,AIPVT,AFMC,BHU PMT,VMU AICEE,CET,MHTCET,COMDEK UGET,KEAM,UPCAT,JIPMER,GOA CET,UPMT,AIET,RPMT ,MANIPAL UGET,CETPPMC,DUMET,AICEE,AIET,BHU GNM
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
View all Questions »