• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

sir can i be get informed about common engeering exam 

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Combined Engineering Services Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) of India. The UPSC conducts the Combined Engineering Services Examination for recruitment of engineers to the four categories of Engineering Services : Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Engineers selected through the Combined Engineering Services Examination are appointed to various posts in governmental organizations like the Indian Railways, Central Engineering Service, Survey of India, Indian Ordnance Factories Service ( Engineering Branch ), Military Engineer Services, Indian Telecommunication Service, Central Power Engineering Service, Central Water Engineering Service etc.

11 months ago

CESE is generally conducted by UPSC for thesake of selection process of civil/mech/electrical and electronics engg, thereafter there are no. of vistas which get opened for the selected candidates....prepare well for it...if you get selected then it’ll be well and good otherwise all these four branches along with many others are being offered at numberless reputed colleges and universities across the country, you may consider any of the below given for the same – Manav Rachna College of Engg, Faridabad,..........Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,...........Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala,...........BITS Pilani Hyderabad campus etc.
11 months ago

Post Your Answer

my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 10 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 10 months ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 8 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 8 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 8 months ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj kumar 4 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
i got a score of 94 in jee and i expect 75% in cbse board, is there any chance in niit or iiit?

Very rare chance of NITs or IIITs...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Is it allowed to study in a college and simultaneously reattempt jee after one year?...If yes,is it a wise option or dropping a year without getting admitted in any college and preparing for...

Yes you can do both at the same time, but the probability of getting good rank becomes less.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes , it is possible to apply for the test along with joining a college but it may demand too much of attention as the concentration gets diverted, secondly I generally don’t prefer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
what is the minimum marks required to get admission in NSIT ?

It varies every year and depends on the branch you are targeting plus your board performance. For JEE Mains it should atleast be 160+ & 90+ in boards to get a decent branch in NSIT
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off