• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

sir can i be get informed about common engeering exam 

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Combined Engineering Services Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) of India. The UPSC conducts the Combined Engineering Services Examination for recruitment of engineers to the four categories of Engineering Services : Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Engineers selected through the Combined Engineering Services Examination are appointed to various posts in governmental organizations like the Indian Railways, Central Engineering Service, Survey of India, Indian Ordnance Factories Service ( Engineering Branch ), Military Engineer Services, Indian Telecommunication Service, Central Power Engineering Service, Central Water Engineering Service etc.

10 months ago

CESE is generally conducted by UPSC for thesake of selection process of civil/mech/electrical and electronics engg, thereafter there are no. of vistas which get opened for the selected candidates....prepare well for it...if you get selected then it’ll be well and good otherwise all these four branches along with many others are being offered at numberless reputed colleges and universities across the country, you may consider any of the below given for the same – Manav Rachna College of Engg, Faridabad,..........Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,...........Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala,...........BITS Pilani Hyderabad campus etc.
10 months ago

Post Your Answer

Can you tell some tips for prepartion of jee exam for an 11 th student ?

Dear Student, You Should be active and regular in your coaching institute. Solve the sheets and revise the topics on the on the regular basis. And most important, keep clearing your doubts....
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago

hello, learn basics first step by,step.like allgebra,trigonometri,matrices,geometry,functions like that.then study ncert books and other meterials.understand concept wise.then pray the...

raj kumar 27 days ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 9 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 10 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 10 months ago
sir,which are the engineering entrance exams that i should go for?

There are many good engineering entrances that will let you enter into one of the finest colleges. You can go for JEE , AIEEE, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) VITEEE (VIT...

Natasha Roy 4 months ago

Hello. JEE mains, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) and VITEE (VIT university) are the most important entrance exams held in the country for BTech. I strongly recommend you to attempt...

RAKSHA A 4 months ago

Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint...

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago
Hi brother,need you help.... i currently got chemical engg at nit calicut home state.t would be better to get eee. My obc rank is 4909.last rank aloted in first allotent for obc in eee is...

Yes, You should wait for the further rounds. Definetely you will get any core branch. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

If the branch has not been freezed from the backend by Josaa then you may go for the next round and to expect another branch i.e. EEE, but if the branch is freezed then there is no fun in...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off