FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   sir can i be get informed about common engeering exam 

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Combined Engineering Services Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) of India. The UPSC conducts the Combined Engineering Services Examination for recruitment of engineers to the four categories of Engineering Services : Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Engineers selected through the Combined Engineering Services Examination are appointed to various posts in governmental organizations like the Indian Railways, Central Engineering Service, Survey of India, Indian Ordnance Factories Service ( Engineering Branch ), Military Engineer Services, Indian Telecommunication Service, Central Power Engineering Service, Central Water Engineering Service etc.

2 months ago

CESE is generally conducted by UPSC for thesake of selection process of civil/mech/electrical and electronics engg, thereafter there are no. of vistas which get opened for the selected candidates....prepare well for it...if you get selected then it’ll be well and good otherwise all these four branches along with many others are being offered at numberless reputed colleges and universities across the country, you may consider any of the below given for the same – Manav Rachna College of Engg, Faridabad,..........Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,...........Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala,...........BITS Pilani Hyderabad campus etc.
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash one month ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...

Dear, attend all round of counselling by putting all options of NITs along with some good branches of good Deemed unicversities also put BITS and IIITs in the list....... if not getting any...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can”t do anything now. Just proceed for further rounds THANKS

vb one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers