coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir can i be get informed about common engeering exam 

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Combined Engineering Services Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) of India. The UPSC conducts the Combined Engineering Services Examination for recruitment of engineers to the four categories of Engineering Services : Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Engineers selected through the Combined Engineering Services Examination are appointed to various posts in governmental organizations like the Indian Railways, Central Engineering Service, Survey of India, Indian Ordnance Factories Service ( Engineering Branch ), Military Engineer Services, Indian Telecommunication Service, Central Power Engineering Service, Central Water Engineering Service etc.
one year ago
CESE is generally conducted by UPSC for thesake of selection process of civil/mech/electrical and electronics engg, thereafter there are no. of vistas which get opened for the selected candidates....prepare well for it...if you get selected then it’ll be well and good otherwise all these four branches along with many others are being offered at numberless reputed colleges and universities across the country, you may consider any of the below given for the same – Manav Rachna College of Engg, Faridabad,..........Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,...........Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala,...........BITS Pilani Hyderabad campus etc.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello, I m Sahil of class 11 cbse. I am an average student who got 9 c.g.p.a in class 10 exam. I wanna join IIT and become a very good mechanical engineer. I m studying in fiitjee patna...
@ sahil let me to clarify 1 thing that there is no relation of class 10 th cgpa with jee advanced exam . jee advanced is a kind of exam which checks your multiple ability but board exam...
Umakant biswal 23 days ago
There is no relation of 10 th Std and competitve exams. In Class 12 you studied theortically and in class 11 and 12 you should study conceptually. Applying the theorems laws in various...
Shreyas Patil 23 days ago
What do u think is better for getting a rank in iit. State board or CBSE?
@ supriya obviously , cbse is better board as far as a rank in iitjee are concerned . in jee mains , 50 percent of the ques are from ncert textbook , and also , in cbse boards ncert are the ...
Umakant biswal 8 days ago
Past results say CBSE is better over state board,but it is not always true,the weightage of each board is set differently, seing the level of toughness.
Piyush Behera 7 days ago
How good are bharthi bavan publications books for engineering entrance xams. I have bharthi bhavan books in mathematics, chemistry and physics, mcq. Is that enough for good...
@ ashwini see, boards are just simple , dnt worry of that , u can get easily 90 percent , after that u have to target the competetive exams with these . in boards here are some of the...
Umakant biswal 18 days ago
Pls tell me the most scoring topics each in Physics, Chemistry and Maths for IIT JEE
in chemistry atomic structure,chemical bonding ,classification of elements ,acids and bases
pogula sumanth 2 years ago
IN Maths straight lines,integrals,trigonometric equations,derivatives
lokesh palingi 2 years ago
In maths straight lines , derivatives
nynesh 2 years ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??
Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
I am going to appear for NEET- 2 exam this year.if you kindly tell me how much should i score to assure my place in medical colleges???
@ sohini If u are going to appear neet phase 2 then try to score at least 500 above to ensure a seat in good govt medical college , this year private college also included in the system of...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
hi sohini you should score at least 470++ marks to assure your seat in a good medical college. i hope you can achieve your goal with warm regards sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts