• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir can i be get informed about common engeering exam 

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Combined Engineering Services Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) of India. The UPSC conducts the Combined Engineering Services Examination for recruitment of engineers to the four categories of Engineering Services : Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Engineers selected through the Combined Engineering Services Examination are appointed to various posts in governmental organizations like the Indian Railways, Central Engineering Service, Survey of India, Indian Ordnance Factories Service ( Engineering Branch ), Military Engineer Services, Indian Telecommunication Service, Central Power Engineering Service, Central Water Engineering Service etc.

one year ago

CESE is generally conducted by UPSC for thesake of selection process of civil/mech/electrical and electronics engg, thereafter there are no. of vistas which get opened for the selected candidates....prepare well for it...if you get selected then it’ll be well and good otherwise all these four branches along with many others are being offered at numberless reputed colleges and universities across the country, you may consider any of the below given for the same – Manav Rachna College of Engg, Faridabad,..........Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,...........Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala,...........BITS Pilani Hyderabad campus etc.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 12 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Do you recommend Concept of Physics by H C Verma for AIIMS and AIPMPT exams

Yes, it’s a very good book but at times level of question is a bit high so I would recommend that its better when preparing for AIIMS.You can also go for G.C.Agarwal and Pradeep...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago
Hi, I have an OBC rank of 3448 in Advance– can you possibly advice on the whihc courses i might get admission into – :(

@ shreya Kindly mention the CRL rank while asking such type of question ,. and in obs rank 3448 , u can get iit patna , and iit bhu probably with biotech and chemical branch .. in 3 rd...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago

HAPPY TO HEAR THAT .. U MIGHT NOT GET THE TOP BRANCHES IN IIT , TRY FOR NIT AND IIIT , IF POSSIBLE .. and drop only if you have confidence that u can perform better in the next year ,...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago

My CRL rank is 16276 (Advance). Thank you for your inputs sir – i will try for the joint counselling and try my luck , if not then drop a year and try again

Shreya Singh 27 days ago
Can we IIT mains after a gap of 1 year just after 12. like i have passed 12 in 2016 and can i give iit mains in 2018

HI JEEVASH YS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2018 BUT YOU HAVE TO SATISFY SOE MORE CONDITIONS LIKE The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD...

SAHIL 5 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off