ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am in Eleventh class, right now and i need to recap whatever i did but at levels of IIT standards, what should i do? which training institute shouls i approach?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ravyansh,

You must concentrate on concepts from NCERT books and for practise take any standard book,

For coaching you may join any of the coaching institues like FIITJEE Narayana, Resonsnce.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS 19 days ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS 19 days ago
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur one month ago
Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit 3 months ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON 3 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
sir here q 1 q 2 > 0 and there is q 1 q 2 1 q 2 will be less than zero but according the picture in the ncert it is not true. sir can u pls clarify my doubt?

In the diagram you post, it is seen clearly, the multiplication of both the charges is positive, it means they are of same polarity, thats why they repel each other. In second case, if their...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

n the diagram you post, it is seen clearly, the multiplication of both the charges is positive, it means they are of same polarity, thats why they repel each other.In second case, if their...

shubham sharda 6 days ago
AIPMT OR WBJEE which is more tougher??

Dear Student, A test is difficult by two factors one is quality of questions asked and two is number of student sitting for that exams. More the number of students who give exam more...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago
View all Questions »