Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

I am in Eleventh class, right now and i need to recap whatever i did but at levels of IIT standards, what should i do? which training institute shouls i approach?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ravyansh,

You must concentrate on concepts from NCERT books and for practise take any standard book,

For coaching you may join any of the coaching institues like FIITJEE Narayana, Resonsnce.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 7 days ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 7 days ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 7 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 10 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 3 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 3 months ago
which molecule is more polar. H-F or H-Br? In terms of electronegativity, F is more electronegative than Br, hence it attracts the shaired pair of electrons closer than Br, hence HF should...

Dipole moment= q*d (charge*distance) Here H-F molecule is more polar since electronegativity dominates in case of halogens. Thus the treand of dipole moment is H-F (1.8D) >H-Cl...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago
what rank is to get a mechanical branch in iit madras?

850-

Naveen Kumar Karra 5 months ago

IF YOU GOT BELOW 1000 RANK IN JEE-MAIN EXAM, YOU WILL GET MECHANICAL BRANCH IN IIT MADRAS.ALL THE BEST TO GET PLACE IN IIT MADRAS.

SAI SARDAR 5 months ago
HI SIR, NOW IAM STUDYING 11 I WILL WRITE JEE MAINS&ADVANCED. WHICH BRANCH IS BEST IN ALL IIT.GIVE ANSWER WITH DETAILS

hello mahesh any of branch from iit is best, because it is from iit. but i think you can select that in which you are interested for e.g. if your interest is in computer you can go for...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off