Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can any one tell me some websites for downloading

free for iit in pdf format

plz

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Well, there is no single website where you can find all the eBooks together, especially the Indian Authors, which are sometimes needed for JEE preparation.
Though there is a website, -Library Genesis. This one contains many eBooks needed for JEE preparation. Examples include H.C. Verma : Concepts Of Physics. But the thing is you have to type the exact name of the book for the search to be efficient.

Good Luck. :)
7 days ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 89 marks in JEE mains and 76.45% in gujarat board. What will be my predicted AIR?

There are minimal cances to get qualified with the given marks range.
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

Use askiitians.com rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

Your JEE score as well as board score is not much encouraging if you are a candidate with general category, if you have a category, then there may be some hope, anyway, i will suggest to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
Hello,I have cracked JEE MAIN with 100 marks. I am expecting to get around 97% in +2(Tamil Nadu Board). Will I able to get NIT with computer Science Department. And tell me about...

Good Job, Keep an eye on the counselling rounds of NITs and be a little more pro-active in finding out the details of some other institutions too to make a choice for admission, you may try ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

The best book will be previous years. Buy the arihant previous years questions and it will benefit u for sure

Mantavya 2 months ago

It is very difficult for u to get computer science in nit.

Mantavya 2 months ago
crl – 216358st rank – 2649 what can i get ???in any round ???branch – cs/it only

My suggestion is try to explore the world and don’t try to be a home bird and on the top visit the weblinks of IIT/ NIT to check the present scenario to find your stature and then only make ...

2015 years ago
what is iit preparatory course. is iitk can be a better option

Hi One year preparatory course for SC/ST candidates is offered to improve their intake in the B.Tech programme. Generally 30 to 40 candidates from the non-qualified candidates list in the...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago

did they announce for 2012?

tanya sinha 3 years ago
my jee main score is 139 and my CBSE percentage is 93.2 what will be my normalised score

Hi.. For the rank and the normalization of the score, 40% weightage will be given to your board’s marks and 60% ll be given to the jee marks. For the idea about the rank that you will...
  img
Sakshi 14 days ago

For the normalization 60% will be your JEE main score and 40 % will be your board score.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

For the normalization 60% will be your JEE main score and 40 % will be your board score you can use askiitians rank predictor

sajid 11 days ago
I got 3800 rank in jee advanced.i got 333 marks in bitsat.which college should I choose

You can take material sciences at IIT Kanpur and possibly you can change your branch afterwards with a goo cpi (grades). But if you are getting CS in any BITS you should take it.

Vikramjeet Singh 9 days ago
View all Questions »