Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   what could be predicted about the pattern of iit jee 2012? i mean what sections will be there more than one correct, matrix match, integer type, etc?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

For 2012 JEE conducted by the IITs, pattern will literally be the same.It cannot be said accurately 100% what all sections will be there,but ya one thing is for sure it will be objective and may comprise problems like Single Choice Correct,More than one choice correct,Assertion and reasons,Passage based Questions,Matrix Match,Integer answer type.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...
Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...
Riddhi Gupta 22 days ago
Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...
Riddhi Gupta 22 days ago
No I hav got the latest news that they won't though they first thought that but then cancelled this unexecuted decision.... Believe me or not ..depends on u
Riddhi Gupta 22 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help
In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...
Ayush Mishra 3 months ago
Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...
Riddhi Gupta 21 days ago
Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋
Riddhi Gupta 22 days ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...
You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)
Naman 2 months ago
i have scored 280 in bitsat 2015. What are the chances?
Pay a visit to the official website of Bitsat and make sure that you have cracked in there or not,...........if not then there is no need to lose hope or to get may go...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
u will not able to get admission in bits on basis of this score, as min of 310 is req to get admission into it but dont woory its a good score according to exam u can try for other colleges ...
ng29 3 months ago
visit its official website to get the opening and closing marks for various branch in its college. THANKS
vb 3 months ago
What are the best specifications of a laptop for an engineering student. What type of laptop to be taken and of which company. Also, what should be the Lifestyle of laptop: Gaming OR...
Dear Student, According to the today’s choice of students, the minimum specification is as follow. Core i3 processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB, above 2 GHz of clock cycle. There are many good...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
What is ZigBee technology?
ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...
Simran Bhatia 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details