Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

what could be predicted about the pattern of iit jee 2012? i mean what sections will be there more than one correct, matrix match, integer type, etc?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

For 2012 JEE conducted by the IITs, pattern will literally be the same.It cannot be said accurately 100% what all sections will be there,but ya one thing is for sure it will be objective and may comprise problems like Single Choice Correct,More than one choice correct,Assertion and reasons,Passage based Questions,Matrix Match,Integer answer type.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which ML Khanna book is better: IIT Mathematics Or Objective Mathematics ?

@ nirm IIT mathematics book is the better one for jee main as well as advanced . for objective question u can opt for objective mathematics by r d sharma otherwis etake last 37 years papers ...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
(a/b)+(c/d)+(e/f)=1+i and (b/a)+(d/c)+(f/e)=0,So (a/b)²+(c/d)²+(e/f)²=?

Instead of waiting for days to get your doubt resolved, try this app called HashLearn Now. I have benefited immensely from the application. Honestly. Search for it on the Android Play...

Ankit one month ago
Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

@ harsh as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 1- frst of all...

Umakant biswal one month ago

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

SAHIL one month ago
hey i wanted to knw dat what is the Cadre System in civil services ?

The Civil Services has been divided into various grades to facilitate functioning. The grade determines the area of work. Junior scale officers work in the states that they are allotted to. ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

cadre system now requires to be strengthened to address some of the changes and emerging issues brought on by the rapid development of the country. PCS is found to be an appropriate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I have got IIIT Lucknow in first round of seat allotment in JOSAA counselling. Do students of IIIT Lucknow study in IIIT Allahabad from same faculty and same placements? What are the pros...

Dear Student, Since IIIT-L is still in the making and we all know that it will take some time to be functional (at least 5 years, but till then the students will study at IIIT-A), I would...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
I scored 108 in Jee mains 2016 and 12 th 91.50 percentage I belong to obc ncl caste BTW my Rank according to reasonance is Around 28k to 40k . Can i get any NITs, IIITs ??? If yes possible...

With your JEE score it is not easy for you to get into IIT, NIT,IIIT but this score makes you eligible for admission into many other good universitiesand there you could get a preffered...

medha 2 months ago

please use the branch and college predictor for this purpose. visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html after opening this link and filling your details you ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off