ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what could be predicted about the pattern of iit jee 2012? i mean what sections will be there more than one correct, matrix match, integer type, etc?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

For 2012 JEE conducted by the IITs, pattern will literally be the same.It cannot be said accurately 100% what all sections will be there,but ya one thing is for sure it will be objective and may comprise problems like Single Choice Correct,More than one choice correct,Assertion and reasons,Passage based Questions,Matrix Match,Integer answer type.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 5 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 5 months ago

you can get them on online stores

SURYA KUMAR GOUD one month ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 9 months ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 2 days ago
Dear askiitians team, Sir my points have been decreased unanimously and also the balance points . Please rectify the matter sir .

i got a mail from team of askiitians This is just to inform you that for one question only one approval can be given by user. This feature is not working properly at the moment and hence we ...

ng29 one month ago

They were around 75 something and now they are -78 !! OMG i dont know wht is happening . Sheer waste of our hardwork. :( Total points also decreased .

Drake one month ago

hey drake my balance points are also decreased suddenly and automatically by the way how many of ur points get decreased ????/

ng29 one month ago
IIT ADVANCE 2015 RANK 1736,SUGGEST BRANCH WITH COLLEGE.

Hi Many congratulations to you for your results. You can refer to the following link for your query : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 11 days ago
Which problem books should I get for JEE preparation? Are they segragated by difficulty level in any book?

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 months ago

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to ...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 months ago
View all Questions »