ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

good morning sir ,i forget to attest my class 10th certifiate,which has to be sent along with theform

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Bhasker,

Contact JEE officials and discuss this matter with them,

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 8 months ago
i will be going in 11 std now.please tell me which books should i refer in the beginning? please tell me how much time should i give for preperation of iit exam each day without tutions?

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html The above link should help you with the books. You can also buy books from stores and there are a lot of guides available on the...

Yash 26 days ago

You would find may books in the link given by Yash. But i’d like to warn you that studying from too many books is not good. You have to stick to one or two books and study them thouroghly....

shubham sharda 25 days ago
WHAT IS DEMODULATION

Demodulation is the process is used in the receivers to recover the original signal coming from the sender end in modulating form. We can say that its function is opposite to that of...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago
Which is the best college in Dimapur?

Hi Raka, you haven’t mentioned for which course you are looking for colleges in Dimapur.. though if you are looking for engineering colleges then I would suggest you look for UPES-Dehradun...

Devik Aggarwal 8 days ago

Hi Raka, you haven’t mentioned for which course you are looking for colleges in Dimapur.. though if you are looking for engineering colleges then I would suggest you look for UPES-Dehradun...

View all Questions »