good morning sir ,i forget to attest my class 10th certifiate,which has to be sent along with theform

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Bhasker,

Contact JEE officials and discuss this matter with them,

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
sir i scored 191 ,marks in jee mains my rank is 420000 will i get any nit

Since you haven’t mentioned your category then it is not possible to answer this question. But if you belong to GEN category then its not possible for you get admission in NITs. If at...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
My organic and inorganic chemistry is little weak so I wanted to know scoring topics for jee main

most of the name reactions like cannizaro, aldol ,wolfkishner reduction etc. including their mechanisms are very important topics .biomolecules ,polymers and chemistry in action ,amines,in...
  img
Kamlesh Kumar 8 months ago
View all Questions »