FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   IIT-JEE will be subjective or objective in 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

Hi Anand,

It could be anything. Unless there is an official announcement form the IITs, no one can tell this for sure.

But going with the similar trend, one can expect it to be a mixture of objective and subjective questions as is the case now.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Objective obviously..

not many resources are available so as to make it subjective

3 years ago

it will be objective examination and the pattern will same as that of today. the idea of subjective exam has not yet passed by the council of ministers of human resource and development, it will be passed about in april 2012 and will be implemented after two years

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 19 days ago

resonance tests are very good and must do it approve if useful

ng29 19 days ago

in third or spot round may be ece approve if useful

ng29 19 days ago
How would you take common factor? Is it correct? 12a+?

incoplete question??????

vikas yadav one month ago

srry forr that!

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui 6 days ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina 7 days ago
can i get any nit with 95000 rank

your chances are negligible or no chances. give prefrence to this branches at the best college you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

you will get north east nits like mizoram,nagaland etc

Rak 9 months ago

but only if belong to obc category

Rak 9 months ago
Hi! I didnot receive the VITEEE 2015 online slot booking password till now. Can u pls guide me what should I do to get the password. Kindly provide me the procedrure if any

Hi Student, Dont get panic. Please visit the official website of VITEE. You have the contact details for custumer service. Please inform the same and retrieve the password
  img
Harishwar one month ago

Hi student, Please go their website and try to contact the people who conduct the test thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
sir can you pls tell me that which exam is conducted by banasthali for b.tech

It condcuts all india aptitude test details for which can be found on banasthali website . Test comprises of Objective Type tests in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (for B.Tech.)/ Biology...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Test comprises of Objective Type tests in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (for B.Tech.)/ Biology (only for B.Pharm.), Logical Reasoning)

shubham sharda 12 days ago
View all Questions »