FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   IIT-JEE will be subjective or objective in 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

Hi Anand,

It could be anything. Unless there is an official announcement form the IITs, no one can tell this for sure.

But going with the similar trend, one can expect it to be a mixture of objective and subjective questions as is the case now.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Objective obviously..

not many resources are available so as to make it subjective

3 years ago

it will be objective examination and the pattern will same as that of today. the idea of subjective exam has not yet passed by the council of ministers of human resource and development, it will be passed about in april 2012 and will be implemented after two years

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 2 months ago

vikas yadav 2 months ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 11 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 6 months ago
can i expect any conceptual questions in bitsat 2015????

of course there are some conceptual questions in chemistry and physics both also question based on nobel proze in chemistry but dontattempt all ques if u r not sure as there is negative...

ng29 8 days ago

yes some but not many in any entrance exam

Delwin Saldanha 8 days ago

dontt be nervous be calm and cool

Delwin Saldanha 8 days ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
if il write improvement for cbse board in the next year i.e. in 2016...will i be aligible for jee advance ..and will i have any chance to get into an iit..??

Actually no, IIT JEE ask for clas 10 th certificate that proves the continuity in the education......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

yes offcourse u r eligible for iit next year as min criteria for iit is 75% i dont rcommend u to not to drop one year as it is very valuable and crucial time also luck plays a very important...

ng29 one month ago

saurabh kumar.. cn u pleas xplain in detail ..please..

aditya pandey one month ago
View all Questions »