• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

IIT-JEE will be subjective or objective in 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Hi Anand,

It could be anything. Unless there is an official announcement form the IITs, no one can tell this for sure.

But going with the similar trend, one can expect it to be a mixture of objective and subjective questions as is the case now.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Objective obviously..

not many resources are available so as to make it subjective

4 years ago

it will be objective examination and the pattern will same as that of today. the idea of subjective exam has not yet passed by the council of ministers of human resource and development, it will be passed about in april 2012 and will be implemented after two years

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 14 days ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul one month ago
Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj kumar one month ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
Please give me the list of top 10 coaching institute for IIT JEE preparatioon

Dear Abdullah, Top 10 coaching institute for IIT-JEE: 1. Career Point Kota 2. TIME 3. Resonance 4. Brilliant Tutorials 5. Quest Tutorials Delhi 6. FIITJEE 7. Narayana IIT Academy...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
What about the future of Mahindra Ecole centrale college in Hyderabad. What would be the prospects of the students studying in that college.

yes it has good scope in engieneering furture ,,, it is used to seen that there is good carrier scope with developing colleges for knowledge and job aspects also ….. and i say that ur...

Krishna Bondriya 21 days ago

Dear Student, Frankly speaking, i don’t know much about this college, may be it does well, but to my mind there are certain other well established and highly reputed colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 7 days ago
Sir I am in class 12 and I am going to appear in jee 2016 and my basic of class 11 is not clear so how to prepare for jee in just 5 months of prepration

Inorganic chemistry - do regular revision (if possible) class 12 th portion on workind day and 11 th portion on holidays. Mathematics - requires solving more and more problems Buy previous...

Albin Jijo 7 months ago

Same problem here dude.I am also in class 12 and dont started for preparing JEE. I prepared a plan. But i bought some books & i am going to buy some more books for preparing for JEE in this ...

Albin Jijo 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off