Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

good evening sir,i have a doubt regarding iit application form my fathers name is manda ananadam as per 10 th class certificate but i filled as m anandam in online registration.how can i correct this?i didnt paid get the challan from the bank?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Mourya,

That is ok. You need not change it. You can produce the document during the time of admission.

Wish you all the best for IIT JEE 2012.

Best Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 9 months ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 days ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 6 days ago
hello ! i have completed my 10 th and i scored 8.4 cgpa . i want to go for MBBS but i can really scared if will be able to crack AIPMT ! please suggest me some useful guidelines !

Dear student Don’t be afraid to crack AIPMT. Do NCERT well...it’s the key book.Give more stress on Biology because in AIPMT there are 90 questions of it ( both botany and...
  img
Bhavya 26 days ago
hii sir, how would be the future of Metallurgy in future and in what fields do we get jobs , and do we get in govt sector?

During the first year of study, students learn the basic engineering methods thought mathematics, physics and chemistry. Later in second year till final year of study student will learn...

ADITI SINGH 11 days ago

yes actually i am aditi and i wanted to help everyone by answereing questins here is the information I am doing my B.Tech. degree in Metallurgy and Material Science from College Of...

ADITI SINGH 9 days ago

I m very thankful to your help,,Now i am perceiving my inter 2 nd year and planning to take MME in b.tech. As per me i am interested in research and dreaming to work in ISRO or some other...

aakash netha 9 days ago
how much hrs should i study daily and i m sincerely speaking that i have not started preparation.Am i too late?Pls reply i really want to crack iit.pls suggest me a time table.and should i...

Dear javed so from now you need to work hard to get good rank in IIT JEE. besides school and coaching hour you should give 5-6 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Dear JAVED, Hope you are fine and doing well in your studies. By your question I can understand how much you are worrying about your studies. For day 6-7 hours of serious study is more than...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off