Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

sir i filled cbse in board of qualifying examination but i m actual of state board and i have posted the form

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shuham,

Call up the Delhi JEE Office, and inform them about the mistake and find out what action needs to be taken immediately.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
Sir/ma’am im poor in 11 th class concepts i want to crack jee main 2017. What should be my preparation plan from 12 th class . Is it possible in 10 months?? Please help me i study in...

@ amitej yes, u can . as u mentioned in the question that u want to crack jee main 2017 only , then obviously u can . but crossing jee advanced a=is not so easy , right now what u have to...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, i am happy to learn that you are quite concerned for your future ,plus you have clarity of thought about your plans but please be clear that by just worrying about future...

Aneesh Sehgal 27 days ago

Since you are poor in class XI concept, don`t know that you are poor in which subject physics so I`m assuming that you are not good in any subject(PCM)

Amey one month ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
can IIT be achieved by working hard hardy in our home without going to class? how can we prepare for IIT? as everyone tells,IIT is impossible for a 84% in 10th std student to achieve? is an...

Hi IIT JEE is one of the most difficult competitive examinations in India at this point of time. Around 3 lakh people appear in the exam with about 6000 of them finally getting into the...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Sir I got 149 marks in jee advance iam a obc candidate and I got 983 in 2nd year

Dear Student, you need to check your rank thereafter the status at the official website of the institution you have a dream to get admission in. secondly you need to check the category...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago

hi vaishnavi please post the complete question and in a clear way also so that i can undeerstand wht is your doubt and can remove it as soon as possible thanks

SAHIL 20 days ago
which are the topics are important and scoring good marks in iitjee and aieee from physics and chemistry?

Hi, Physics: Electromagnetism SHM Kinematics Wave Optics Nuclear Physics Chemistry Physical chemistry Organic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Thanks and regards Rajat Askiitians Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off