Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir i filled cbse in board of qualifying examination but i m actual of state board and i have posted the form

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shuham,

Call up the Delhi JEE Office, and inform them about the mistake and find out what action needs to be taken immediately.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
Which is better for self study.... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please

CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
  img
Suraj Prasad 20 days ago

nit Allahabad
  img
Santosh Datla 20 days ago

Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...

Aneesh Sehgal 20 days ago
With my rank telangana-eamcet, i can get a seat in cse branch in JNTU and OU.As both are top colleges in the state, i am confused in choosing one.Can you please tell me which one would be a ...

you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. b.tech in different fields like petroleum engineering,...

Amit Kumar Singh 22 days ago
Sir i want to get into Mit usa and it is a dream of mine and for the purpose i have joined entrance coaching classes. Can you tell me the mode of applying into mit.

@ satyam i appreciate your wish to become a mitian from now , actually , now do the work that is in your hand , focus on study and do hard work to get a good rank in jee advanced , if ur...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
how is iit delhi chemical dual course & the placement scenerio?please elaborate

Chemical at IIT D is good. If you are intereseted in chemical engg. then only go. You can also try for some core branches in other IITs. Placement wise not issue. Full Placement in the core...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You can see this on its official website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

thnks vijay..but i want to know about the chemical dual degree(btech+mtech) in IIT D .how is the placement for IIT D in chemical dual degree last year.

Prerna Pal one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off