Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir i filled cbse in board of qualifying examination but i m actual of state board and i have posted the form

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shuham,

Call up the Delhi JEE Office, and inform them about the mistake and find out what action needs to be taken immediately.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 10 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 10 months ago
theory provided by this website is sufficient or we need to refer to other books also?????????????

HI ROHAN for theory study material is enough but for extra question and practice you must have to refer other books also. moreover for derivtions you also have to refer other books best of...

SAHIL 4 days ago

hello, you know about basics don’t need any books but not known just read it once again.for your exams refer more and more books ,topics ,solve more problems. all the best.

raj kumar 4 days ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya 12 days ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar 12 days ago
from when to start preprations

Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?

NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
Hi sir I'm new to learn I have no idea about bits suggest few tips

Dear Student, You can refer the below link for the informaiton related to BITSAT. http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 22 days ago

@ aish bits , commonly referred as birla institute of technology and science ,, it conducts the entrance test BITSAT ( BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE ADMISSION TEST ) FOR its...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off