ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i filled cbse in board of qualifying examination but i m actual of state board and i have posted the form

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shuham,

Call up the Delhi JEE Office, and inform them about the mistake and find out what action needs to be taken immediately.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but...

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind, 1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Thank you sir!

RON one month ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 5 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 5 months ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 20 days ago

resonance tests are very good and must do it approve if useful

ng29 20 days ago

in third or spot round may be ece approve if useful

ng29 20 days ago
My Question is mainly regarding how i should utilise my time in the holidays between Xth and XIth 1.)Should I try and learn calculus in the holidays b/w Xth and XIth ? (Assume I have no...

calculus first differential and then integral approve if useful

ng29 21 days ago

You shoul study whatever the weker subject of your, that would be best use of your time.

shubham sharda 13 days ago
I jut tried 2013 AIIMS paer.(phy,che).out of 120 qns i got 8 correct and 7 wrong. Any hope of getting AIIM?????

Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third). Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
plxx tellme the total no of seats in the engg colleges all over india .. and what should be the min mark one has to score in jee mains (2015) to get a seat ????

Well,i think your question is incomplete, if you just want to get a seat you just need to qualifyJEE Main you need to score more than cut off which would be around 125 but for safe side...

aloktesting 3 months ago

THERE ARE ALTOGHETHER 10000+ SEATS IN IITs. IF YOU WANT TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS YOU NEED MINIMUM 125+ MARKS & THEN YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE.ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!

SWAPNIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »