Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

sir i filled cbse in board of qualifying examination but i m actual of state board and i have posted the form

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shuham,

Call up the Delhi JEE Office, and inform them about the mistake and find out what action needs to be taken immediately.

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me
Which choice?
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...
You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 2 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 2 months ago
How important is it for a student to study seriously for exams?
It is very important otherwise student willl not be regular as well as will not complete the task on time. Also if the student is serious about his/her work, then he/she will not miss the...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
can all the people or students write the exam? and how many students will enter the NIT out of the writing exam?
Dear Student, All Those student, who are applied for Jee mains and are eligible to write can write the exam. The number of students finally selected depends upon the available number of...
Vijay Mukati 7 days ago
rank @ 595 score
Plz mention the examination name to which the rank is to be predicted of given score
Avinash 2 months ago
Generally people get a rank within 500 in this score but since the paper this year for the retest was easier therefore you can expect a rank in 800-900s
Neeti 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details