ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i filled cbse in board of qualifying examination but i m actual of state board and i have posted the form

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shuham,

Call up the Delhi JEE Office, and inform them about the mistake and find out what action needs to be taken immediately.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 hours ago
Got 20,000 rank in advanced 68,000 in mains... What r best possible options for getting cs... Note I belong to OBC category

My opinion is that you should visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check the cutoff list and also to keep an eye on counselling rounds, if you succeed to make it over there, well ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 13 days ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
Sir my mains air is 28000 nd i m gen category from rajasthan can i get even lowest branch in nit jaipur

Sorry dear, no chance of NIT Rajasthan, if first , second, third and fourth round of counselling.. Last year Mechanical engg was predicated at 18071.. So, its very rare chance....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
which book to prefer in class 11?

For class 11, I would suggest you to follow NCERT book for chemistry, Biology and Maths. For physics you can refer to some help books other than NCERT Text book. You will find a list of...
  img
Gaurav one month ago
View all Questions »