ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i filled cbse in board of qualifying examination but i m actual of state board and i have posted the form

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shuham,

Call up the Delhi JEE Office, and inform them about the mistake and find out what action needs to be taken immediately.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 3 months ago

How would I know?

Ashwini 3 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 3 months ago
When is the starting day for downloading hall ticckets for advance??

18th

erra akhil 6 days ago

it is from 18th

SAITEJA GOUD 4 days ago

18 th

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 4 days ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

no because it is having more subjrctive questions

2015 years ago

no prefer cengage

10 hours ago
sir i am expecting 180 marks in jee main paper 2 is there any chance of getting nit or any other centrally funded institute?

If you are from GE Cat, you can have a seat at Centrally funded but sorry for NITs.... Try hard for JEE ADV.....then you can opt for MERCHANT NAVY college TS CHANKYA MUMBAI or other reputed...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

NITs accept a candidate with 200 onward score, scholarships are offered on the basis of category[which is not applicable at every institute], on the basis of JEE score or on the basis of...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
respectedd sir/madam could u plz tell me which all chapters i should be confident for scoring gud marks in BITSAT as about 20 days only left....and what should i do now....???? solve past...

u must practice as many questions from arihant bitsat with proper time limit and before 7 days of exam do full length bitsat tests online as same that of bitsat so that u came to know how to...

ng29 24 days ago

start with the subject whhich ur best from chem , phy , maths as there are 150 questions in bitsat to do in 180 minutes , all the questiuons are not meant that would be solved in 1 minute so...

ng29 24 days ago

do u get any information about ur paer 2 jee main result they had not uploaded it on the website till now what the mess is cbse doing with students/// isnt it very bad

ng29 24 days ago
sir my state rank is abt 750... in tamil nadu.. can i get nit trichy under state gota... my air is abt 17k

Hi, There is a possibility trhat you may get a average branch in NIT Tamil Nadu. For a better predicction you can visit our college and branch predictor. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago
View all Questions »