sir i filled cbse in board of qualifying examination but i m actual of state board and i have posted the form

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shuham,

Call up the Delhi JEE Office, and inform them about the mistake and find out what action needs to be taken immediately.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir,i got 1011 rank in advance (jee).am i eligible for preparatory course?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 2 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Hi I have opetd for IIT Delhi CS as my first choice, however i got IIT Kanpur CS, my AIR is 114 is there a possibility of this getting upgraded to IIT Delhi.

no, not at all but if you want delhi you better go in nit delhi

Jai Basetha 2 months ago

ravi 2 months ago
sir, will you please tell me the list of important topics of PCM for JEE mains and bitsat ? reply as soon as possible

chemistry physical chemistry : 30-35% organic chemistry : 25-30% Inorganic 30-35% Maths Algebra: 30-35% calculus 30-35 % vector 25-30% Physics Mechanics 25-30 % Properties of matter 10-15%...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
sir , my jee main score is 165 and board % (cbse) is 94.4 % .So at this score what is the best option available to me.My home state is odisha.Should i drop a yr? my jee adv rank is 14261....

Dear student, Dont drop the year. Try BITS Mesra or Manipal or VIT. These are very good instititutes as well. You can alse see Niser. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
View all Questions »