sir i filled cbse in board of qualifying examination but i m actual of state board and i have posted the form

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shuham,

Call up the Delhi JEE Office, and inform them about the mistake and find out what action needs to be taken immediately.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I love mathematics can i give more time to it

If you have a special interest in a subject, you sure can give more time to it keeping in mind that other subjects’ progress doesn’t hamper. Once, you have a command over other...
  img
Ravi 9 hours ago
which are the most most important books for iit jee ? please tell me ??

Organic Chemistry: O.P Tandon/Ranjeet Shai Inorganic Chemistry: J.D Lee (adapted version by S. Guha) Physical Chemistry: ??? Physics: D.C Pandey Feynman Lectures on Physics Maths: Vikas Rahi...

Yashas 2 days ago
ACORDING TO NEW RULE 50% OF JEE AND 50%OF 12TH IS CONSIDER ,SO WE SHOULD TAKE ADMETION IN CBSE OR DOIIT CLASSES IN INSTITUTION AND TAKE ADMITION IN STATE BORD PLEASE GIVE ME SAGETION

The JEE rank list or merit list is prepared on the basis of the candidates' class XII Board marks and the marks scored in JEE. The marks scored by a candidate in Class XII in State board...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
In maths most scoring topics?

coordinate geometry calculus and trigonometry Thanks & Regards Saurabh Singh, askIITians Faculty B.Tech. IIT Kanpur
  img
Saurabh Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »