Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

which is the best coaching option for iitjee in india? Fiitjee, Akash, Kota , etc?

4 years ago

Answers : (7)

Hi Devansh,

Fiitjee Coaching is good in India.

All the best.

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

If you want to study online then ASKIITIANS is best for your development. 

4 years ago

Dear Devansh Chaudhary,

According to me the best coaching centres in India for IIT-JEE will be as follows :

2.Aakash IIT-JEE

Hope this helped you immensely..

These information can be relied upon & are genuine !!

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

every coaching is good if you are willing to study .

4 years ago

In my opinion,FIITJEE is the best option for IITJEE in India.The quality of the study material and evaluation of the AITS(test series) is very fine.

4 years ago

4 years ago

yes, all your concepts will not be clear without coaching. Similarly, joining a GOOD COACHING  is important. I sugeest to join FIITJEE or RESONANCE. self study is also very important. Best of luck.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am studying 11 th in govt. higher sec school.what i do for join iit
Dear veera, To join in iit first you have to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have to write JEE ADVANCED have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get...
Kiran Allada 3 months ago
Dear veera, To join in iit first you to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have write JEE ADVANCED have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get admission in...
Kiran Allada 3 months ago
If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details
You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.
Alok 4 months ago
go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS
vb 4 months ago
Sir I Got 59607 AIR (oc) (Boy) Will i Be Able To Get Any NIT ECE Branch I HAve GITAM ECE Seat With Me Right Now
Its bit tough to get ECE in NITs for your rank
Avinash 4 months ago
GITAM Vishakhapatnam is no less than other reputed institutions, you can go for it without any second opinion, but if you are looking forward to get into an NIT then wait for the last...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
sir it is given there in faqs of josaa that there will be no spot round of nit”s this year is it true?????????
Right now for the allotment of seats counselling is done till four rounds according to josaa. If lot of seats are still vacnt after fourth round they may thonk of. No such official...
Avinash 4 months ago
For any qurey related to counselling you can call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Don’t pay much attention to rumours or hearsays, just directly visit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa and get to know the actual scenario there, if you could not make it there,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
I am studying class 12 in cbse stream (2014-2015) . I want to know about exam pattern , its mode of preparation, and weightage Is it 2 months enough for the preparation?
Please mention which exam you are aiming at ? Then only I can give you details And also mention your basic level preparation/whatever you have studied till now.
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details