ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which is the best coaching option for iitjee in india? Fiitjee, Akash, Kota , etc?

3 years ago

Answers : (7)

Hi Devansh,

Fiitjee Coaching is good in India.

All the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

VIDYAMANDIR CLASSESIN DELHI.  

If you want to study online then ASKIITIANS is best for your development. 

3 years ago

Dear Devansh Chaudhary,

According to me the best coaching centres in India for IIT-JEE will be as follows :

1.FIITJEE

2.Aakash IIT-JEE

3.Kota 

Hope this helped you immensely..

These information can be relied upon & are genuine !!

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

every coaching is good if you are willing to study .

3 years ago

In my opinion,FIITJEE is the best option for IITJEE in India.The quality of the study material and evaluation of the AITS(test series) is very fine.

3 years ago

Vidyamandir

3 years ago

yes, all your concepts will not be clear without coaching. Similarly, joining a GOOD COACHING  is important. I sugeest to join FIITJEE or RESONANCE. self study is also very important. Best of luck.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 7 months ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav one month ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 26 days ago
If r,s,t are prime numbers and p,q are the positive integers such that L.c.m of p,q is r 2 s 4 t 2 ., then the total number of ordered pairs(p,q) is ??

sorry it is incorrect solution, i mistakened it for factors rather than lcm question Correct solution Selection for p &q p q ways r 0 r 2 1 r 1 r 2 1 r 2 r 0 , r 1, r 2 1 Total way to select...

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago

no. of pais possible=3*5*3=45

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
My mark in manipal engineering entrance is 108/200 . What would be my rank ?

Cut off marks and rank predictor is not released by the university, but rank cut off is give as.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

Dear student, I am not sure about the rank but you will surely get some good branch there Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Sir but how do I know my rank ? :( Thanks anyways .

SRIRAMANAN K 8 days ago
The graph of the function y=cosxcos(x+2)-cos^2(x+1)is

your question is not clear, please rewrite it.

Chirag Goel 6 months ago

your question is not clear.

Chirag Goel 6 months ago
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in 2ND...

can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee

saumya 9 months ago

EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT and...

sayantan bera 9 months ago
View all Questions »