which is the best coaching option for iitjee in india? Fiitjee, Akash, Kota , etc?

2 years ago

Answers : (7)

Hi Devansh,

Fiitjee Coaching is good in India.

All the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

2 years ago

VIDYAMANDIR CLASSESIN DELHI.  

If you want to study online then ASKIITIANS is best for your development. 

2 years ago

Dear Devansh Chaudhary,

According to me the best coaching centres in India for IIT-JEE will be as follows :

1.FIITJEE

2.Aakash IIT-JEE

3.Kota 

Hope this helped you immensely..

These information can be relied upon & are genuine !!

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

2 years ago

every coaching is good if you are willing to study .

2 years ago

In my opinion,FIITJEE is the best option for IITJEE in India.The quality of the study material and evaluation of the AITS(test series) is very fine.

2 years ago

Vidyamandir

2 years ago

yes, all your concepts will not be clear without coaching. Similarly, joining a GOOD COACHING  is important. I sugeest to join FIITJEE or RESONANCE. self study is also very important. Best of luck.

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What would be the best way to revise the class 11 syllabus before the end of the year? Also I have covered the the whole syllabus once well and I have to attend school as well as coaching.

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 25 days ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 25 days ago
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 4 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 2 years ago
Q . NO . 1 ( 25 ) ½ x ( 32 ) 2/5 divide ( 27 ) 2/3 x ( 16 ) 1/4

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given = =( (5 2 ) 1/2 (2 5 ) 2/5 )/(3 3 ) 2/3 (2 4 ) 1/4 =(5*4)/(9*2) =20/18 =10/9
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 8 days ago
which topic is mostly asked in iitjee

Important topics : Maths: Vectors , 3D , Complex no, circle , matrices , probability(most), parabola , circle , definate integrals in physics: rotation , electrostats , magnetics , current...
  img
bharat bajaj 5 months ago
View all Questions »