DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

which is the best coaching option for iitjee in india? Fiitjee, Akash, Kota , etc?

3 years ago

Answers : (7)

Hi Devansh,

Fiitjee Coaching is good in India.

All the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

VIDYAMANDIR CLASSESIN DELHI.  

If you want to study online then ASKIITIANS is best for your development. 

3 years ago

Dear Devansh Chaudhary,

According to me the best coaching centres in India for IIT-JEE will be as follows :

1.FIITJEE

2.Aakash IIT-JEE

3.Kota 

Hope this helped you immensely..

These information can be relied upon & are genuine !!

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

every coaching is good if you are willing to study .

3 years ago

In my opinion,FIITJEE is the best option for IITJEE in India.The quality of the study material and evaluation of the AITS(test series) is very fine.

3 years ago

Vidyamandir

3 years ago

yes, all your concepts will not be clear without coaching. Similarly, joining a GOOD COACHING  is important. I sugeest to join FIITJEE or RESONANCE. self study is also very important. Best of luck.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran 22 days ago
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep 28 days ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 29 days ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
what is iit preparatory course. is iitk can be a better option

Hi One year preparatory course for SC/ST candidates is offered to improve their intake in the B.Tech programme. Generally 30 to 40 candidates from the non-qualified candidates list in the...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago

did they announce for 2012?

tanya sinha 3 years ago
View all Questions »