Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

which is the best coaching option for iitjee in india? Fiitjee, Akash, Kota , etc?

4 years ago

Answers : (7)

Hi Devansh,

Fiitjee Coaching is good in India.

All the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

VIDYAMANDIR CLASSESIN DELHI.  

If you want to study online then ASKIITIANS is best for your development. 

4 years ago

Dear Devansh Chaudhary,

According to me the best coaching centres in India for IIT-JEE will be as follows :

1.FIITJEE

2.Aakash IIT-JEE

3.Kota 

Hope this helped you immensely..

These information can be relied upon & are genuine !!

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

every coaching is good if you are willing to study .

4 years ago

In my opinion,FIITJEE is the best option for IITJEE in India.The quality of the study material and evaluation of the AITS(test series) is very fine.

4 years ago

Vidyamandir

4 years ago

yes, all your concepts will not be clear without coaching. Similarly, joining a GOOD COACHING  is important. I sugeest to join FIITJEE or RESONANCE. self study is also very important. Best of luck.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
I have completed my first year in a NIT and have appeared in JEE Mains once again.My college is scheduled to open before the 4 th round of seat allocation. Is it OK to continue 3 rd...

@ srihari Kindly mantion the rank that u have got in jee main , only then it can be compared . and kindly check the cutoff of diffrent nit last year (their opening and closing rank ) and...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

S. SRIHARI 24 days ago

Dear Student, did you visit the official website of JEE in order to check the merit list or cutoff, so that you may get the counselling schedule and stay updated? If no, then go for it. If...

Aneesh Sehgal 23 days ago
Hello..... Im currently in 11 th and aiming to crack medical entrance exam and get 95 % + in my boards. I have just got 9.4 CGPA in my 10 th board . But, I have not studied that much in my...

@ jeeva there is no relation of class 10 th exam cgpa with the aiims and neet like medical entrances , even by hardwork u can make it . so, frst of all donot loose the confidence on you ....

Umakant biswal 12 hours ago

HI JEEVA NO PROBLEM HOW MUCH YOU HAVE STUDIED TILL 10TH. YOU WILL GOING TO START FROM BASICS FROM CLASS 11 . ALL THE SYLLABUS AS WELL AS CONCEPTS ARE NEWER .SO DONOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR...

SAHIL yesterday
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?

Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

hai deeraj, the entrance examination conducted before going to the engineering exams is eamcet. if we interest you may write jee main and advanced exams also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago

Hello Deeraj Same question you asked so my answer was same:Hello Deeraj There are many exams search in internet. and read eenadu paper daily

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago
plz explain life expectancy in detail? wat is the average life expectancy in India (for both Male and Female) ?

The average number of years remaining for a living being of a given age to live is called life expectancy. Life expectancy is often referred to as average life span or mean life span. It is ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off