• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

plz anybody tell me that how can i get good rank in iit jee

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

no need to take tensn buddy just work hard coz,..............hardwork conquers all.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 2 months ago
Dear sir, I have selected for SC preparatory classes, a) if I fail,in preparatory classes after 1 year, will I be eligible for NIT admissions with 2016 JEE mains score? b) for how many...

No you would be allotted a branch also at respective college like civil..... for the next year exam, if you modify the rank, then you would be considered for counselling otherwise you have...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

Greetungs Shiri.Saurabh H Kumar, may the Almighty bless you abundantly. It is very painful to say that your answer was more sarcastic then a plain reply to the underprivileged who has not...

Subhash Baki 5 days ago

Greetings Sir, thank you for your reply. Kindly be specific as we look upon for our guidance. Can you be more elaborate

Subhash Baki 7 days ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 9 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 9 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 9 months ago
i got 140 in jee mains and 75%in odisha chse board. can i get nit rourkela civil i belong to sc category

HI POOJA AS YOU ARE A SC CANDIDATE AND YOUR MARKS ARE ALSO GOOD THERE ARE GOOD CHANCES OF YOU OF ENTERING IN NIT ROURKELA . CHANCES OF GETTING CIVIL ENGINEERING ARE ALSO THERE. BUT THE...

SAHIL one month ago

Your board score is not that good but your Jee mains result is pleasing, moreover you have a category to lend you a helping hand, to my mind you may be able to make it at NIT Rourkela, as...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
I am in class 11 and i am little bir confused in choosing my optional subject . I am preparing for iit 2018 i just want to know whether c++ , pe , Sanskrit which one is better for : 1 better...

@ anushka i will recommened you to go with computer science , and if you are talking abt prep[aration then just give 1 hour per day to it . that will be sufficient , i got 98 in computer...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

Dear Student, draft a schedule dividing hours for PCM separately, consult NCERT boks, join some renowned coaching center, download sample papers and previous years papers with key and go...

Aneesh Sehgal 23 days ago

hi anushka i think pe { PHYSICAL EDUCATION} IS BEST FOR YOU. YOU CAN WRITE THIS EXAM ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT ANY STUDY AND CAN SCORE GOOD MARKS ALSO. NEED VERY LESS TIME FOR ITS PREPERATION...

SAHIL 25 days ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off