• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

plz anybody tell me that how can i get good rank in iit jee

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

no need to take tensn buddy just work hard coz,..............hardwork conquers all.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL 2 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
Can you please list name of few top computer engineering colleges except IITs, NITs and IIITs?

Every good engineering college will have CSE.Manipal ,VIT, BITS ,COMEDK this are some of the colleges which you can look up for
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Here’re some you should target for CSE: 1.bits pilani, 2. dce,NSIT 3. BIT ranchi 4.UPES,Dehradun 5..thapar patiyala 6.ISMU dhanbad 7.uptu government colleges(HBTI,IET,BIET,MMM,KNIT) 8.VIT...

Natasha Roy 6 months ago
ithink that the teachers are not finding time to clear my doubts. i have posted a question 1 day earlier but none have replied

SORRY FOR THE DELAYED RESPONSE. I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED TO YOUR QUERY . IF YOU STILL FOUND SOME DOUBT POST IT I WILL ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 10 days ago
Sir I m getting 90.8% in boards and a score of 117 in mains 2016. What can be my AIR in sc quota? SS

Dear Student, you may use a rank predictor device or use askiitians rank predictor to get to know your probable rank and thereafter visit the official website of NIT/IIT to get to know your ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi saurab please visit the link to get answer to your doubt http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html thanks and please approve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off