DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   plz anybody tell me that how can i get good rank in iit jee

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

no need to take tensn buddy just work hard coz,..............hardwork conquers all.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 3 months ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 3 months ago
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav one month ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 5 months ago
1.can give me the last 14 years analysis of aipmt papers...... i am to prepareing for AFMC now it is jointed with aipmt ,SO please give me last 14 years of paper analysis of AIPMT

The general standard of the entrance examination was of 11 th and 12 th class. The questions covered good number of topics and subtopics in each subject.
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
Is MDU,Rohtak a good gov. college for civil engineering?

The question is very objective in it’s sense. Yes the college has got decent academic staff, good labs, great environment for growth and equanimous atmosphere for living and learning....
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
View all Questions »