DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   plz anybody tell me that how can i get good rank in iit jee

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

no need to take tensn buddy just work hard coz,..............hardwork conquers all.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav one month ago
my son wrote JEE main.As per your prediction,his OBC category rank is 30014.Can i get ECE or CSE in Tamilnadu IIITM or NIT? pls advise.

If your son is getting this rank, then he may be consider for IIITM but very rare chance of NIT (South based colleges) He may get NITs of north east...but there may be some issue with...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

Dear sir, Thanks and kind enough for your positive reply. I am not fully aware of IIITs. What is the difference between NIT and IIIT,qualitywise,feeswise,careerwise and etc. Can we prefer...

sha 6 days ago
which book will be best for mathematics for iit jee 2016??

Books: NCERT RD SHARMA MLKHANNA or ARIHANT

UPINDERJEET SINGH one month ago

u n which std??

Jeetvan one month ago
which branch is better in NITK SURATKKAL MECHANICAL ,CIVIL,AND ELTRICAL? and give answer in NITK SURATHKAL RANKING OF BRANCHES?

After internal branch sliding at NITK...last rank (air) of student filling up seats were- Electronics - around 3000 Computer Science - around 3300 IT, Electrical - around 6000 Mechanical -...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
which subject is most scoring

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
SIR,what are the top colleges in karnataka which accept jee mains&bitsat marks other than nit

Dear student, Following are the colleges PES college MVJ college of engineering B.V.Bhoomraddi College of Engineering & Technology, BVBCET thanks
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday

You can try at – Mnipal Uni, Manipal lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara PES uni, Bangalore the National Inst of Tech, Mysore

Frank Defeo 15 hours ago
View all Questions »