Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   plz anybody tell me that how can i get good rank in iit jee

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

no need to take tensn buddy just work hard coz,..............hardwork conquers all.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.
In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
Avinash 3 months ago
All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
IIT M will be a good choice
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...
Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...
direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.
akash 2 months ago
Dayne Fernandes 2 months ago
is there any method of derivation of formula of relation of sum and product of roots such as |alpha – bita| = ….. as explained by vinti mam in the chapter of quadratic equation?
You can use the identity here, (a-b) 2 = (a+b) 2 - 4ab. Here, a+b = sum of roots and ab = product of roots.Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
IIT BHU CSE vs IIT kharagpur Electronics and communication engineering
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
When must i give the KVPY exam?
Dear Student, If you are eligibile for giving KVPY exam and wants totake up research careers in the areas of basic sciences, engineering and medicine. Then you must give it. You can refer to...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
thank you sir
Arpan Adlakhiya 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details