Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

When would the IITJEE 2012 forms appear in the market?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Menka,

You will see an add that would be run through the National Dailies.

Generally would be towards end of November or Start of December.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

sEE IITJEE 2012 BROCHURE ON WWW.JEE.IITD.AC.IN

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 days ago
How is the book New Pattern Physics: A Master Practice Book for JEE Main and Advcanced by D.C. Pandey for getting 280+ in Main and getting 370+ in bitsat... I am in class 12 and currently...

@ AMAN i am glad that u asked this query.. actually ncert construct the base of every entrance exams, and as supplements books are always nessasary to crack the exams like iitjee.....

Umakant biswal 6 months ago

as you are concerned with jee mains and bitsat only, any good objective book with lot of questions will do, as per your querry yes that one (mains part) is enough but i recommend that you...

sourav nayak 6 months ago
Sir, I have got a seat in NIT Mizoram in ECE branch. I have also got a seat in Thapar university, Patiala in ECE+MBA stream and hope to get Electrical(4 yr) in next counseling. What should...

Dear student, I think both the college are nearly same but Thapar is giving you MBA also which is added advantage. but fees are very high in thapar. If you can afford the fees you can join...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Thapar stands atop in the comparison, so without much ado you can go for it, but if you are even a bit suspicious then you must go for a comparative analysis of some chosen institutions...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Is taking dual degree in Thapar a good choice??? I mean to say that is 1 yr MBA good as many companies prefer 2 yr MBA and Thapar has started this dual degree for the first time....Also,...

AKSHAY SHARMA 10 months ago
By how many marks a BC candidate rank will be effected if he better score in it`s 2nd attempt?

Are u talking about OBC Ranking??? Repost the question again
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

hello, i can’t understand your question????.clearly type it.

raj kumar one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off