Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

When would the IITJEE 2012 forms appear in the market?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Menka,

You will see an add that would be run through the National Dailies.

Generally would be towards end of November or Start of December.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

sEE IITJEE 2012 BROCHURE ON WWW.JEE.IITD.AC.IN

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hi guys, Firstly I am new to this forum but it is amazing. I am an 11th grade student doing PCM and want to clear JEE-advanced. I have joined an Institute called Wisdom here. I am nothing...

@ paras thanks for being a part of the forum . as u are a grade 11 th student and want to clear jee advanced , u have ample of time to do so , and u have also a reduced school hours ,...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
A projectile is thrown with a speed v at an angle thita with the upward vertical.its average velocity between the instants at which it crosses half the maximum height is.

Hii You can apply the very basic formula of average speed .Take them along separate vectors ,find individual distances and divide them with their velocity . You will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago
dear sir i want to pass bitsat exam in such a small time period what should i study first in syllabus as i have not revised my 11 sylabus pleasesir help me out i m ready to do hard work

@ shubhangi BITSAT exam wl be simple for you if u prepared for jee before .. if not , then start with your 11 th syllabus , but not with detail study , do the revision only ,, and donot...

Umakant biswal 4 months ago

hello shubhangi the only solution to your problem is usage of askiitians site revision notes and practice of last year papers. so first revise and then do a lot of papers link to revision...

SAHIL 4 months ago
sir/mam My jee main score166 and cbse it is 91.8% which nit may I det? in gen category. My expected marks in jee advance is 110. may I get admission in any IIT or other institutes who take...

In Gen cat... very rare chance to be in NITs on the basis of marks you mentioned. But for JEE ADVANCED, cut off for GEN might be around 120 or above.. So rest is your luck....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear Student, the rank that you have described is quite low to get an entry at an NIT, and making it at an IIT is beyond possibility, moreover you don’t have any category, this may add to...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
What is the difference in the paper format and syllabus of jee main and advanced?

@ anish There are no such diffrence are there in the syllabus , but jee advanced does not contain the last 3 chap of class 12 th , that is polymer , biomolecules , chemi in everyday life ,...

Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off