DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Sir Does the Electrical Engineering branch at IIT Roorkee also include the Electronics part?

The electrical engineering branch in IIT Roorkee doesn’t include electronics . You would be doing a couple of courses of electronics department but apart from that there is no part of ...
  img
Aziz Alam one year ago
Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp...

Dear sarma Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE.

sarma.sridhar08@gmail.com Sarma 5 years ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details