Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off
USE CODE: SS10

Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 9 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 9 months ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 3 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 4 months ago
what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav one month ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh one month ago
i am getting it at iiit allahabad and cse at iiitd delhi . pls suggest which to choseoutlining some differences between the two

Depends on the branch you get , if it is your desired stream then go for it without any second thought, otherwise explore on google the top rated institutions, choose a few, visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

iit delhi my personal opinion

V. Harshit - 11 months ago
Sir,can u plz tell me abt civil engineering,regarding its studies, placements,jobs, and salaries when the course is offered by nit,rourkela...

Dear Friend, Civil Engineering is concerned with the improvement in quality of basic needs of human civilization and taking care of the naturally and humanly built environments with their...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday

Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like...

SAHIL yesterday
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?

Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...

Leepika Roy one year ago

yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...

ng29 one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 1,500 off