DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 12 days ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
Tell me about Askiitians Foundation Courses for IITJEE

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other;...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My sincere advise is to visit the official websites of these all institutions as well as some other equally good and reputed ones to have a comprehensive and extensive information regarding ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
hi ! i am a 12 th pass student , i had taken an year off to pursue mbbs in any of the colleges in bangalore but i failed to do it . i have decided to again take a year off so could you...

Give as many exams as possible like AFMC AIPMT JIMPMER AIIMS.Take toppers suggestions for the preparation tips and also how the faculty of your coaching institiute matters alot if you are...
  img
Avinash 10 days ago
View all Questions »