Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 8 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 9 months ago
Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 6 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 6 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 6 months ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 8 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 8 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 8 months ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
is hc vermo..enough for iitjee

Hii Yes the HC verma is enogh if done properly. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago

Yes HC Verma is enough for IIT JEE physics but some topics like Fluid Mechanics,Laws of Motion are too easy as compared to previous year questions. So you need to look for more questions...

RON one year ago

It is good for theory and for making your concept strong but you also need to solve the previous year question.

Shivang Chaubey one year ago
I am preparing for jee on my own and i wanted to clear one thing should we learn only the topic that are given on the site sylabus jee advance? Eg only keto-enol tautomerism is given but...

Dear Student, First thing is that you should go through the syllabus completely. The given syllabus is in breief and hence the subtopics are not mentioned there. Therefore I will suggest you...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Thanks a lot sir.... So i should do everything.. The portion is just the main ones.. Thank u

Topper 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off