Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

The base BC of a triangle ABC contains the points P(p1, q1) and Q(p2, q2) and the equation of sides AB and AC are p1x + q1y = 1 and q1x + p2y = 1 respectively. Then the equations of AQ...

we can find the intersection point of the lines AB and AC which would be the coordinates of the point A Now you know the coordinates of A and coordinates of Q so just find the line by two...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 days ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 14 days ago

sir , i dont want videos. i need only hard copy notes. can u pls advice. bansal or resonance or fiitjee which is better

andrews one month ago
How can I prepare for IIT

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 7 months ago
What are the various examinations that are conducted for good and respectable engineering college across India, like BITs,NITs,IITs etc....? Please suggest some tips to do preparation for...

All the three have their own examinations that to get qualify for admission of their respective institutes. BITSAT, JEE Mains and JEE Advanced etc., In order to get into IITs you need to...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago
im not selected in 1 st and 2 nd round in iit advance 2015. my adv category rank is 554. what is the chance in 3 rd round? plzzz help me sir.

please mention your category and CRL rank give detail information about your rank and locked choice.

vb 7 months ago

plzzzzzzzzz...... sir

sumit lkumar lakra 7 months ago
How is the Past placement record of NIEC. Do big corporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.

Dear student, you can visit their official website to know about there placement statistics. Also you can view the list of companies which come for the recruitment. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off