Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 3 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 2 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 2 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 2 months ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago
IWANT FREE IIT ONLINE CLASSES ON CHEMISTRY,MATHS,PHYSICS. SO PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS. IF THERE IS ANY CLASS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER. 09849006590 THANKYOU

HI Hiren You can access only some free material online ..AskIItians also provide free online materials. But if you want completly free online classes .then there is no such classes...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
I am going for private engineering college in ghaziabad – Ajay kumar garg ghaziabad in mechanical branch affiliated under uptu. Can you tell me scholarship plans there ? I have searched much...

Though Ajay kumar garg engineering college, ghaziabad is private college but still scholarship plans are available there. Some scholarship amount and fee reimbursement facility is available...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
WHAT IS THE WEITAGE OF DIFFRENT CHAPTERS IN PHYSICS

Hi, The weightage is as follows : mechanics 40% Moder Physics 15% Waves and Sound 15 % Optics 10% Electrostatics 20%...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »