Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag one month ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

i got 1011 rank in ST catgory in 2014 ,do i have a chance to get in preparartory course in iit?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir, I am from gen category, with 200 marks in mains and 92% in boards. Can I get CS NIT Calicut?

You can predict your rank in JEE Mains with the help of the following provided links. Compare your rank with previous year cut-off of various institutes. This will give you an idea of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 2 months ago

No that doesn’t work. Neither is my CISCE board listed in the boards. So I wish someone would reply here?

Ankan 2 months ago
SIR, COULD YOU TELL ME IF SCHOLAR'S ACADEMY AT PASCHIM VIHAR IS GOOD FOR IIT-JEE COACHING OR NOT?? IT IS SUPPOSEDLY BEING RUN BY AN IIT-DELHI COMP.SC. STUDENT MR. SUDHANSHU...

Hi If u are going for a regular coaching institute then go for a renowned institute instead of any institute. Narayana, FIITJEE, BT, Vidyamandir classs are some of the best names fr JEE...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Sir is it better to take eee in nit silchar or cs in nit agartala or sikkim or megalaya.can I get these branches in even spot round if my jee mains air will be around 50000 .general...

All nits are very good.try for any nit.

Rak one month ago

These are the New NITs located far away from Multinational Cities , Placements may vary In these colleges but you can try to get admission In Institutions under your ranking like nit silchar...

Vivek Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »