ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 2 months ago

vikas yadav 2 months ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
my son wrote JEE main.As per your prediction,his OBC category rank is 30014.Can i get ECE or CSE in Tamilnadu IIITM or NIT? pls advise.

If your son is getting this rank, then he may be consider for IIITM but very rare chance of NIT (South based colleges) He may get NITs of north east...but there may be some issue with...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

Dear sir, Thanks and kind enough for your positive reply. I am not fully aware of IIITs. What is the difference between NIT and IIIT,qualitywise,feeswise,careerwise and etc. Can we prefer...

sha 7 days ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thankyou

Akansha 2 months ago
i am tring too hard to get good marks in futur for my jee examination next year but i want to know which topics are the most scoring...i have recommanded last 10 years iit papers. and read 3...

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
which topics in asked many times .

I think you have missed the type of exam which you are talking about
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 28 days ago
Sir Which is a better option in terms of placements and higher studies in abroad: IIT Roorkee Electrical or BITS Pilani CS? Please reply soon.

In terms of placements yes CS is always placed Higher when you only have BTech but for higher studies and into academics IIT’s always going to be a basket of oppurtunities for you....
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »