Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 17 days ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 10 days ago
sir,when do i get the iit refund which i paid during counselling as i have cancelled the seat.sir,plz anyone there to help me........

Hii For refund you have to approach the Reporting Center, where you had initially reported for counselling. the fees collected for the JEE Main 2014 Spot Round is non-refundable. Thank you,...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
Can i download JEE Main and Advance IIT materials

Hii Please find the link to download study material for IIT :- http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
we all know that from last year new pattern of examinations ie jee has been implemented... i dont know much but i had a query that... 1.has the chapterwise weithage in iitjee had followed a...

1. The weight age pattern remains same, but the difficulty level may change, every year different iit manages jee paper , so the pattern may be slightly changed . 2. The jee tries to ask...
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago
why the large ship can float but a steel needle sinks in the water ?

Archimedes' principleindicates that the upwardbuoyant forcethat is exerted on a body immersed in afluid, whether fully or partially submerged, is equal to theweightof the fluid that the...
  img
Ravi one month ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
View all Questions »