ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are future aspects with civil engineering?

Civil engineers are the cornerstone for infrastructure and planning for public works and projects, and provide the groundwork for other disciplines of engineering including chemical,...
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

Hi Civil ENgineering has a very good future in India and anywhere else in the world. The modern technology advancement in technology and unique nature of buildings makes CIVIL of global...
  img
Sunil Kumar 6 days ago

Civil engg has a very bright and promising future, as the construction of new buildings, bridges, flyovers etc will never cease to be erected, thus it shows whether one goes in industry or...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 2 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 16 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 16 days ago
m ayush dis year JEE MAINS – 195 …. MP BOARD 12TH – 85.2%.... JEE ADVANCE – 182 ….. (OBC) ….... any of d IITs or NITs ..??

You can have NITs, for IITs, just wait for the result...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

You have pretty good chances to be at an IIt but to get into an NIT one need to appear in JEE advanced.....side by side you can also visit renowned colleges’ and universities’ weblinks to...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

Sir will u plz let me know which nit will i get for cs

Ayush Patidar 13 days ago
Where is the World Highest Battlefield?????????

Siachen is the world's highest battlefield!!!!! Siachen is high up in the Karakoram Range, (actually between Saltoro Ridge and Karakoram Range), which stretches across Ladakh and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres... Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday...

Dear student Mr. Sancjit Alekh, Yes , you are correct that both faculty are good, So you can choose anyone. In most of the time weekdays classes are good. In these classes you learn with a...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »