Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 6 months ago
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil yesterday

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram yesterday
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 5 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 5 months ago
a 6 kg bomb explode into 3 equal pieces P Q and R. if P flies with a speed of 30m/s and Q with 40 m/s making angle 90 degree with the direction of P. find the angle between P and R?

Dear student, Let us take P moving along y axis, Q along x axis and R making an angle alpha with -x axis and is in the third quadrant. Hence, by conservation of momentum, we get: Along y...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago
sir, when i login to jeeadv to know the seat alloted to me will i have to pay right then or can i login again to pay the fee pls tell

Hello student, You can login logout then can pay later, but you have to keep in mind the real deadline, try to pay and fill your choices much before the actual deadline.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
sir pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me civil. in dtu or EE in MNNIT .which is best?????

While deciding priority order you have to take care of both branch and college. MNNIT is a better college and EE also good branch than civil. So it better to choose EE in MNNIT rather than...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
View all Questions »