ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil 2 months ago

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram 2 months ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 7 days ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 7 days ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 7 days ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 9 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Sir what should I pot at IIT Delhi Electrical (Power) or M&C?

Hello student, Electrical at delhi is one of the best electricals all over India so better you choose that Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 9 months ago

you like electrical or math? m&c is part cs, while electrical power is exclusive of electronics. choose the field of your interest. electrical will be very tough and taxiing if you dont like...

Vineet Vinayak 9 months ago
DOB 2 Q296 page 415

The correct answer is (a) Riboflavin (vitamin B2, vitamin G, lactoflavin) a heat-stable B complex vitamin that functions as a component of FAD and FMN for the reversible transfer of hydrogen...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
what are best books for mathematics and chemistry ?

Best reference Book for PHYSICS is Arihant or H C Verma For Organic chemistry Arihant book is best For inorganic O P Tandon For Maths M L Khanna

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Hi The best books for Maths are: A Das Gupta SL Loney IA Maron For chemistry are IL Finar JD Lee Pradeeps

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
View all Questions »