Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 days ago
Hi, I got around 6000 rank in JEE-ADV and around 13000 in JEE-Mains. I have got ISM-Dhanbad ECE and counselling of NITs (and BIT Mesra) are still going on. I want to be in CSE/IT branch. Can...

Corresponding to your ranks( Main & Advanced), the chances of you getting CSE in top 3 NITs are less. You have a pretty good chance of getting CSE BITS Mesra. ECE-ISM Dhanbad is a very...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
IIT BHU ENGINEERING PHYSICS vs IIT ROORKEE APPLIED MATHEMATICS …...WHICH STREAM IS MORE RELATED TO CS AND PROGRAMMING?

IIT ROORKEE APPLIED MATHEMATICS is more relatedSTREAM IS MORE RELATED TO CS AND PROGRAMMING thanIT BHU ENGINEERING PHYSICS is not much related to cs, which is more theoritical branch in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
when will jee mains 2014 counselling registration start ?

JEE Main 2014 Counselling Procedure - Started from July 8, 2014. Candidates can apply for online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat Allotment and admission...
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 , in the first round iteration of BITS pilani I got EEE in Goa ...Do I have a chance in BITS PIlani – Pilani campus in either Mech or EEE ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar 14 days ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar 18 days ago
View all Questions »