Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 2 months ago
how many marks i have to score in jee advanced to qualyfie for iit bombay mach. engg. in ge category..???? GENREL

IIT Bombay Mechanical Engineering 2013 Opening Rank:24Closing Rank: 477 (GE) Hence, taking into consideration a minor shift in the opening and closing ranks for 2014, its safe to say that...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
hii... Plz give the whole explanation abt wat is red hat ???

Red Hat is a company in the free and open source software sector, and a major Linux distribution vendor. Founded in 1995, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
A particle is moving on a circular path of radius 1m with 2m/s 1. If speed starts increasing at a rate of 2m/s 2 , then what is the acceleration of the particle?

Hi, If speed is increasing at the rate of 2m/s2 than the acceleration is also 2m/s2, its just that beacuse its moving in a circle and acceleration is a vector quantity so its representation...
  img
Yash Baheti 18 days ago
Sir I got 355 in BITSAT ..and in the first round I got EEE in Goa ..do i have a chance to get EEE or Mech in Pilani campus in 2 nd round ??

Hi, It totally depends on your rank the choices you gave and the options others choose. As of now, the chances are not so bright. best of Luck !
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
View all Questions »