Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scribd.com . I am sure it will be there

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 2 months ago

obc

saumya 2 months ago
i am getting chemical at iit roorkee or engineering design at iit madras..wich one is a beeter option..and on the other hand i have an awsome mains rank of air 1997..wich gets me cse in top...

Going, by the options you have, Chemical IIT Roorkee, Engineering design and CSE at top NITs, you should actually go for CS at top NITs. That is the best options out of the 3 options you...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know where...

Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
Sir I have AIR-77830 and AIR OBC-NCL – 21574 MY STATE RANK IS 9521(OVERALL) AND 2932(CATEGORY) Can i get iiit allahabad and mnit allahabad or any other nit

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
i have got 310 in bitsat -2014 and i was placed in waiting list in 1 st iteration ...would i be able to get seat atleast in second iteration

Since you havent mentioned the BITs college in which you were placed in waiting list. So if we consider in general, your score is not a bad score, infact it is a good score. So in the 1 st...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
View all Questions »