ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Please could you tell me which chapters hold the maximum weightage in IIT  physics 

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

physics.....rigid body dyanamics

3 years ago

Modern physics contributes the highest q in iit..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
which are the best books for cbse boards 12th

NCERT is more than enough

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

HC verma for physics and rc mukerjee,jd lee,op tandon for chemistry

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

if you want extra pratice go for RD sharma for maths

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago
sir;if the cut of is 124(general) in jee advanced and i get 142 then what is my expected rank.general category

Hi, You may expected you rank in between 10k-15k. Actually rank depends on many factors like cutoff marks, number of students appread, your category etc. Best of Luck!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

You should better visit the official link of the IIT where you hope to make it....but your score is not much promising, so I recommend you to visit the official websites of the below given...

Soneel Verma 6 days ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
sir i m expecting around 240 in jee mains paper 2 but i will not be able to clear cut off for jee mains paper 1 will i be able to give aat for iit if i am clearing jee mains paper 2

You would be eligible for JEE ADV Architecture programme, paper 2 only.. Rest you check the details on jee advanced weblink...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

well its up to you...where to go...but if you are very sure that you may not be able to clear the cut off list, then let me tell you that you needn’t lose heart as there are many other...

Paul Wagnor one month ago

so that means..if we clear mains of paer-2 then we would be eligible for advance of paper-2 ...is that so????

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago
Hello sir and friends, which mathematics book is best for jee (mains and advanced ) and other competitive exams : olympiads ,kvpy,and others?

ML Khanna is best.

shubham sharda one month ago

for mathematics there is a book NEW PATTERN MATHS by SK GOYAL it is very good book and contains all type of questions like integer , matrix, multiple chioice etc and best thing is that it...

ng29 one month ago

cengage is the best because it is is having quiet well explaination of all the questions and a small size book inspiring to complete the book approve if useful

grenade one month ago
View all Questions »