Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago
CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan 21 days ago
Dear sir im studiying in 10 th standard and learning askiitians module but my parents say should not study it now you must only study for your board exams . so what should i do . which one...

i think you should surely study askiitians module because there is a lot of time in your boards exam. i am not saying your parents are wrong, they are correct at thier own place. you should ...

SAHIL one month ago
There are 5 persons who are trapped in 5 different elevators. There are 49 floors in the building. The 5 persons are respectively on the 17th, 26th, 20th, 19th, 31st floors. The elevator...

NICE QUESTION. THE CORRECT ANSWER IS 16 .SHATAKSHI CARRY ON . HOPE HE ANSWER IS CORRECT. BEST OF LUCK. THANK YOU

ADITI SINGH 11 days ago
how to crack aipmt within 4 months and to score some optimum marks that to obtain a mbbs seat

Dear Student, Use the study material provided by the institute to revision the concepts and practise the problems along with the previous year questions Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off