Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 7 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 7 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 7 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.

If you have missed the first round then you may visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status and then seek permission from josaa online as well and then you can...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

I think that you must visit the official website of Jeemains and find a link overthere to put your query and hence find a way out, else you may also opt to try at some other reputed...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

you can apply for second round

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
I am in 11 th and wish to go to medical side so should also refer icse books ?

Dear Student, For Complete list of books for the different subjects you can visit our website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Which is more important in JEE exams – Board Syllabus or JEE exclusive coaching?

Definetely JEE exclusive coaching. Reason- The pattern/level of questions asked in both the exams are not same. Just by studying the board syllabus, its very difficult to atleast clear the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off