ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, igot 128 in jee mains this year and is expecting about 93% in boards. I belong to delhi and GEn cat..Will i be able to get a good college in north india?

Yes there are many good colleges in Northern Part like – Netaji Subhas Institute of tech, Delhi Maharaja Agrasen Inst. of Tech., Delhi IIT Ropar, LPU, Phagwara and Maharishi Markandeshwar...

Soneel Verma 9 days ago

Well what about Dtu? Can I get CIVIL there? And also how is Punjab Engineering college?

Lalit Saini 5 days ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 2 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 2 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 2 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 6 months ago
can i know what are the most important topics in chemistry for iit jee

Organic is very very Important. The complete organic. Other than that, P block, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry , atomic structure are also important. Approve if i helped ;)

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago

it would have been better i u told that u are in 11th or 12th every topic is important and as the pattern of iitjee keeps changing u should not leave anything

chandan jha one year ago
if i am not able to clear cutt off by 1 or 2 marks but hold better rank due to class 12 performance where i will got seat

If you are not able to clear cutoff , you may not get seat even if it is by one mark. If you clear the cutoff(overall ) and cutoff of individual subjects than only you qualify for...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

You will getting seats in top NIT’s, DTU, NSIT, IIIT.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Dear Sir, I have heard from a few people that the CORRESPONDENCE study material of FIITJEE is BETTER than the CLASSROOM study package in terms of theory and questions. I was shocked on...

Obviously correspondence packets are more well prepared because thats the sole mean of teaching the subject. Hence they make the packages very carefully. In class rooms teachers are made to...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Normally, they cover all the questions given in the correspondence in various tests. And theory taught is obviouly far more detailed than given in the correspondence, unless your specific...
  img

That would be better and safe ! You may access them from your friends or FIIT JEE office, you don’t hace to enroll for it separately.
  img
View all Questions »