ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 7 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
how can i prepare for IIT JEE Main &advanced exam?

Prepare without losing tempo: While the students are preparing for two distinct exams, the good thing is that the syllabi and the paper setting authorities are common. The JEE Main exam...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

1. Keep your JEE syllabus in front of you and cover each topic in depth. 2. Solve as many questions as possible to clarify your concepts. 3. Understand how were you able to come up with the...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

problen solving concept revealing motivation

grenade one month ago
if the error in the measurement of momentum of a particle is 10% and mass is known exactly,the permissible error in the determination of kinetic energy is

yes 21% u can apply calucus only when error is very small or less then 1 here error is 10% so by calucus u get 2*10 =20 which is wrong to do such problems first take P 1 =100 and calulate...

Nicho priyatham 18 days ago

i did not get it i am extemely sorry.i mean why should we put p=110

bidisha baruah 18 days ago

are u sure??the answer in my book is 21%

bidisha baruah 18 days ago
what is plasmolysis?

Plasmolysis is the process in which cells lose water in a hypertonic solution. The reverse process, cytolysis, can occur if the cell is in a hypotonic solution resulting in a lower external ...

Malar Jeyaseelan 6 months ago

Plamolysis is the process in which a cell shrinks when placed it in a hypertonic solution.

Adarsh one month ago
how much mark is required to get admission inKEM

Dear aspirant , In order to take admission in M.B.B.S.,you should have completed your 12th standard with minimum 50% marks with medical stream in Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.After...
  img
Raheema Javed 23 days ago

In KEAM, you have to score above 850 to get MBBS admission in general category.

Adarsh 21 days ago
what should we do now to prepare for last 1 month for aipmt so that we can cover all the sub topics?as such a vast topics can;t be retained at that time and we cant’t refresh all those in 1 ...

The best way is to solve the previous years as many as you can. This will help you to cover the most important and vast topics.
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
View all Questions »