ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
cut off marks iit jee 2015 will be less than last year or more

This year, question paper was easy comparitively, so we can assume the cutoff for GEN can reach 118 – 124..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

this year expected cut off is around 120-125 but nobody can be so sure about cut off so u have to walit till 27april ur score will be officially dispalyed by cbse along with cut off approve...

ng29 4 days ago

i think it will be same.

mohini mohan behera 4 days ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 7 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 8 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 8 months ago
if Q=at – bt 2 then heat produced?

someone plz ansr d quesn....plz

Parveen one month ago
sir which is better option ee at ism dhanbad or ece at IIIT hyderabad

ee at ism dhanbad or ece at IIIThyderabad both are good options, but you may go for IIT hyderabad ece which has little edge over ee , otherwise ism is a good option.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
Sir what should I pot at IIT Delhi Electrical (Power) or M&C?

Hello student, Electrical at delhi is one of the best electricals all over India so better you choose that Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 10 months ago

you like electrical or math? m&c is part cs, while electrical power is exclusive of electronics. choose the field of your interest. electrical will be very tough and taxiing if you dont like...

Vineet Vinayak 10 months ago
View all Questions »