Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
shoul all problems in hcverma be done for iit preparation of 2016

Hello student, HC Verma is an excellent book in all respects be it theory or problems. The concepts have been explained quite well but for theory you will need to consult other books as...
  img
Latika Leekha 3 months ago
sir, my score in jee advanced is 63 in sc category. sir please suggest me which iits and which its branches that i should go for?

Hi See your marks is below the SC cut off(119) for IIT JEE advanced exam. So won't be able to get IITs. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Btech Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

You may get admission in preparatory courses at IIT .
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

but sir according to last year 2013 the cut off for sc students was 63.

dipu singh 4 months ago
sir, i am planning to go to kota for my engineering preparation am i taking the right decision? i’ve heard that lakhs of students go there and study day and night, then why don’t they get...

Hi, It is true that lacs of students go to kota for studies out of which only a few thousand get sellected. So whatr is it, is it the coachings there or the student ! Remember the major part...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

There is not much of a use of going to kota... When you are preparing for competition there are a lot of factors that count. Many students done do so well after going there, even if they are...

Pranjal K 3 months ago

so should i go to kota? and is 6 hours a day enough for getting a rank below 200 in jee advanced? ( 2 hrs per subject each day) and which coaching class should i join- pace in mumbai,...

Yatin Sharma 3 months ago
View all Questions »