Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which books should i prefer for jee advance 2015 ? At present i m using o p agrawal (disha publications ) for organic chemistry and dc gupta for physics and rd sharma for maths. If any other...

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 6 months ago
sir r u thinking about making askiitians android app if yes then please tell me when i can download it please give me some response please make it soon i am eagerly waiting for it

Hi, Thank you soo much for ur interest. Well definately update you as soon as we launch our app....
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

Hi, Thank you soo much for ur interest. Well definately update you as soon as we launch our app....
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
My JEE Mains-14 AIR is 1257(general catogory) and JEE Adv.-14 AIR is 4863. I am expecting mechanical eng. in IIT Jodhpur, Indore and in all top NITs. I am confused in chosing the institutes...

Hi, I think a well established NIT would be good than a newly formed IIT. IIT Gandginagar and IIT Hyderabad can be given preference, but otherwise choose IIIT Hyderabad on top NIT....
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
I just wanted to know that if somebody studies physics, chemistry and maths from ncert and Maharashtra state board textbooks, will he be able to score more than 400 in BITSAT ?

Yes, There are many students who crossed 400 by studring ncert and Maharashtra state board textbooks in the past. I hope this time you will cross...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

Hi, This may vary from student to student. But, only NCERT won’t be enough. You have to study side books to get hold of the questions being asked in these examinations. NCERT is just a...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago
View all Questions »