Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 4 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 4 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam
No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’, just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily
sneha one month ago
No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.
Mehul Trivedi 4 months ago
I don’t have much interest in Chemistry, specially organic and its very difficult to understand. I’m not sure how will I be able to crack the entrance without it. please help!
Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT JEE if you have prepared well. Most of the topics in chemistry are not very much twisted and get tested directly....
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Chemistry is the most scoring subject among PCM, in which students can get 100% if their concepts are strong. Most of the questions are easy in JEE Examination from chemistry section....
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Sir, I have scored 88 in JEE main and 93.8 in CBSE 12 th Boards .What is my expected AIR in 2015 ???......plzz reply soon
Hi Please go to following link :...
Sunil Kumar 5 months ago
rake 5 months ago
You can try seeking admission at- Deenbandhu Chhoturam Uni of Sci and Tech, Murthal Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Singhad College of Engg, Pune Kamla Nehru Inst of Tech, Sultanpur
Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 months ago
Hello Sir, I have got a BITS score 329.Can I get a seat in BITS Pilani for mechanical engineering in the third round ?
Yes, you have got a good score. There are high chances for you to get it.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details