ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil 2 months ago

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram 2 months ago
I wanted to know which Chemistry book to buy for 11 th and 12 th that has : excellent content and lot of good examples. Please help

The best bok has to be ‘Modern Appraoch to Chemical Calculations’ by RC Mukherjee and the other one I’d suggest is ‘Physical Chemistry’ by OP Tandon.

Ram 2 months ago

You can go for R.C.Mukherjee or P.Bahadur’s Numerical Chemistry. I think both are good books. I refer R.C.Mukherjee.

Adarsh singh 2 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
My ranking is 3755 in iit jee general category Should I think of taking admission in any branch( like textile at delhi)in old iit in hope of changing branch later Or computer science at...

If you can try to change your brach then go for iit delhi otherwise go for cse.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

Computer Science will give you better job oppurtunities. But if you want delhi exposure and want to prefer for cat , etc go for iit delhi. Always prefer branch over college and not college...

KOOL 9 months ago
sir what is the branch ranking for astrophysics in top iits

You can check it from the JEEADVANCE website and ther you will get the final and cummulative rank allotments of Astrophysics branch of all the IIT’s.
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

I would like to suggest you for NCERT firstly, Tkae a brief through NCERT, You would have idea about the syllabus and topic included for the AIIMS and AIPMT entrance exam. Later you must go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »