Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the average package of in pharmacetius from iit-bhu
You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000
Imran 2 months ago
How can I prepare for IIT
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
Hello, I`m in class 11 and 2017 jee aspirant had not yet started preparation for jee I had done basics of class 11 till now how should I start preparation for jee. I am having these books...
Dear student, the books which you are refering are good.Grill yourself into the basics until all your fundamentals are very clear as JEE Main is specifically designed to test how well...
Vijay Mukati 26 days ago
you can get the solutions of H C Verma book on this youtube channel “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 26 days ago
sir i'am in PU-1 percentage was 97.75 .now i'am really confused and unable to plan the things in well manner.Sir if i sincerely put efforts now "Will I be able to click iit"please...
Hi Sohail, Congratulations on getting such a good percentage. For IITJEE, you should be regular, study at least 6 hrs daily, all 3 subjects daily. Also practice a lot Learn all formulas by...
Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
which rank i should see for nit admission either category rank or crl rank
Check for both options under both the categories.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
They consider CRL for seat allotment and then Category rank for relaxation, so you should check both the ranks, and try to visit the official website of JEE to find out where do you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
please help advising me the scoring topics
Please specify the subject in which you want to know the areas which are easy as well as scoring.
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details