Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 27 days ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
sir can i make my way in the top 15 nits with 196 in mains and 87.6% in cbse?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Physics honors from stephens delhi vs engieering physics from dtu

It depends upon what do you want to do after getting the degree. If you want to pursue Physics further after completion of degree i.e. PhD etc then you should go for Physics Honours at...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Can u provide me a list of NITs offering branch change after first year??URGENT??

This is the list of the NIT’s which were allowing the branch chage after first year but the rules of branch change specifically lies upto the discretion of college specific. So confirm...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??

Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »