Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi .this is sachin. i have an eye sight of -12 for both my eyes.do i have any reservation in iit entrance exam? please reply as early as possible?

Blind persons whose visual acuity, as determined by competent authority, is 20/200 or less in the better eye with correcting lenses, or whose widest diameter of visual field subtends angular...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi one month ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 5 years ago
while surfing through internet , i found that scope ( hence placements ) for cs branch are better than any other so should i compromise with stream or place ? i would probably get cse in all...

I think you should take CS in new IITs. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

thanks, sir

arpit 2 months ago
Dear Sir, I would like to ask you that whether one can prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE & BITS at the same time. If yes then how & if no then why?

Dear sarma You can very well prepear for IIT JEE ,AIEEE, & BITs at the same time.because for all the exam is almost same and if you are prepearing for one then you have to give onlt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »