Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Sir my jee main rank 84565 and state rank 874-(general) can I get any branch in college of technology pantnagar and I am an uttarakhand domicile.

please refer askIITians rank predictor for detailed analysis...
  img
Amit Shekhar 18 days ago
Hello. I applied for the KVPY 2014. I applied it online.I fulfilled all the criterias. And now I am not able to check my application stattus. It says-The Login to form will be available only...

Hello Student, It would be better that you contact the people at helpdesk. You may call any of these telephone nos.080 - 22932975/76, 080- 23601008 & 080 - 22933536 to enquire about...
  img
Shilpi Mittal 9 days ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 4 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 4 years ago
View all Questions »