Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind one month ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
I have joined Brilliant's Test Series. Is the level of this test series the same as that of the final exam of IIT-JEE? I have heard from my friends that Brilliant's Test series are very...

Hi Viraj, Test series are mainly for getting the exam temperament....... and to study systematically according to the syllabus mentioned in the test series schedule..... also solve the...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
Presently CSAB 2014 is showing opening and closing ranks after round 1 for colleges and it is written they are AIR but which AIR overall or category?

Hi, All the ranks show there are AIR ranks. Its overall AIR and not category rank or category AIR. Under the different categories, the ranks shown are AIR Overall as well. BEST OF lUCK !
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
View all Questions »