Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 3 months ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 3 months ago
I want to know if my SC cert. of HP will be accepted for admission through JEE Main? I am resident of Himachal Pradesh and completed my +2 from Punjab. I want to know if my SC caste...

Hii Yes your certificate of SC from Hp will be accepted in JEE an dyou will get the credited facilities you are eligible for . Do your prepration sincerely and do login to askiitians for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
I am in class 11 and am preparing for JEE Advanced. Can you suggest me what all I can do to get a rank in the first 1500?

Hello Student, Its good that you have started early and still you have got lot of time to prepare for JEE advance which you will be giving after 12 th only. This is a very BIG advantage you...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
what is plasmolysis?

Plasmolysis is the process in which cells lose water in a hypertonic solution. The reverse process, cytolysis, can occur if the cell is in a hypotonic solution resulting in a lower external...

Malar Jeyaseelan 9 days ago
Can anybody tell which animal can run fastest after cheetah????

There are several species of large cats in the world, including leopards, lions, jaguars, mountain lions, ocelots, and tigers, but none of them can match the speed of the cheetah. Natural...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »