DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep one month ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
tanx+sinx=

tanx+sinx=(sinx/cosx)+sinx=sinx[secx+1]

Nikhil Upadhyay 11 days ago

tanx

Nikhil Upadhyay 12 days ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Which of the following country has more than 55,000 lakes?

i think finland has more than 55,000 lakes

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details