Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit one month ago
A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
sir i got 45754 rank in ipu ….is it possible for me to get admission in any colleges under it.

Please refer to IPU website for detailed cutt off marks. you will get a seat...
  img
Amit Shekhar 6 days ago
sir im arjit maine 2014 ki mp board preeksha 72% se pass ki hai main medical line main jana chahta hoo please give some idea

Hi Arjit Congratulations for passing your board exam. To go into medical line, you need to sit for Medical Entrance Exams that are conducted all over India (such as AIMPT, AIMS) and also by...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago
I have got air 53804 in jee main 14 and Iam from chandigarh . Should i should opt for production engg. or metallurgy in pec , any top branch in uiet , or mechanical in mnit jaipur?

Below, there is table with opening and closing ranks for PEC metallurgy and production for the year 2013.By that you have a good chance of getting metallurgy. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
View all Questions »