Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

There are 2 identical white balls, 3 identical red balls and 4 green balls of different shades. The number of possible ways in which they can be arranged in a row so that atleast one ball is...

Hi Student The above can be solved as total cases minus the number of cases in which no ball is separated Total cases- 9!/2!3! ( as green ball are of different shades they can be...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
Delta H(formation) of urea is given as -333.5Kj/mol find deltaU(internal energy change) of urea

The rformation of urea can take place as: 2 NH3(g) + CO2(g) → (NH2)2CO(s) + H2O(l) so using the relation, dG=dH-TdS, we would get for the chemical reactions as: dH=dU+RTdn where...
  img
Naveen Kumar 17 days ago
6300 rank delhi region can i get CSE at DTU ??

The statistics are in according to last year but this time roughly get less than 8000 to get CSE , ECE and Mechanical at DTU& 9000 & 11000 to get IT and EEE 12000 and 14000 to get...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
which books are better for cracking AIIMS exam?

Donot go through many books. Be selective in checking out a good book and work around it. Read one good book but throughly. NCERT Books are a must. NCERT Books Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 days ago
can i sit in any engineering entrance with just only 48% in pcm in 12 th p-60 c-51 m-33 cs-51 ps-43 eng-63

Hi, Yes you can sit in any entrance exam, but you have to work really very hard to qualify one....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 22 days ago
View all Questions »