Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 3 months ago

obc

saumya 3 months ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

There is no NRI quota in IITs. So you have to follow tthe regular procedure to get the admission into IITs. For pursuing 5 years Integrated Programme M.A. in Madras you need to give an extra...
  img
Aziz Alam yesterday
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
which is the best option?civil at calicut or ece at surat for AIR 8696

Hii ECE at surat is more feasible option as compared to Civil at calicut. . . . . . . … . . . . . ... . …. . … .
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
plz give me the best possible schedule for thorough revision of entire chemistry IITJEE syllabus...in these coming three months

I think you have already covered the entire syllabus of CHEMISTRY.Then its high time for going through quick revision.Read whatever you read throughly and practise as many problems as...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 24 days ago
I have a score of 222 for JEE Main and 96.2% for CBSE board exam . Can i get in for mechanical or electrical or computer science at any of the good NIT’s ?

Yes you can get NIT’s like NIT Trichy and warangal for Mechanical, Other best Institution In which you could get CSE are Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, Lovely...

Vivek Kumar 4 months ago

Thank you @Vivek Kumar for your response !

Anand Dev 3 months ago
View all Questions »