Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
cept or iit roorkee or spa delhi which is best for b arch

1 st IIT Roorkee ,2 nd SPA Delhi and 3 rd CEPT. This ranking is purely based for B.Arch., taking into consideration the quality of education, opportunities provided by that branch in the...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
Sir, -How rank is decided in jee advanced? -Is it decided only on marks that we get in jee advanced paper?

It’s decided solely on the basis of the marks you secure on the JEE Advanced paper. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 19 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
Can one get scholarship in nits

Hello stduent, Yes, NITs do provide you the various scholarships. For various details about the eligibility criteria and the scholarship options please visit the official website of the...
  img
Latika Leekha 11 days ago
View all Questions »