Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Where can i get iitjee answers for papers of 1983-1997?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Arihant Publications gives these papers 

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar one month ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar one month ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
GOOD MORNING SIR IAM STUDYING P2 IN IIIT IAM FAILED IN MATHS SO THE MANAGEMENT PUT STAR MARK ON THE INTER CETIFICATE SIR . BY THIS STAR MARK I MAY FACE ANY PROBLEMS IN FUTURE ??????????

yah there is problem while you are appearing for competitive exams like EAMCET ,JEE MAINS,ADVANCED ,RRB,NDA...but no problem for you as you are studying in iiit i.e 6yrs integrated b.tech...

KALYAN 5 months ago

Yes,there is problem in B.Tech and in future.You can face so much problems in campus interview and other exams also.So study well now onwards.

SAI SARDAR 5 months ago
Sir, i have 85% in haryana board..how much i should score in jee mains to get around AIR 3000.?????

Hii You need to score around 605-70% in order to get to that range OR if you are looking for State college in your state youc can score about 55% -60%
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Hey plz tell me some brief summery about the Nobel Prize..When it was started.The prize money of Nobel prizes. I need it for writing article on it.

The Nobel Prize is the first international award given yearly since 1901 for achievements in physics, chemistry, medicine, literature and peace. The prize consists of a medal, a personal...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off