• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

will iitjee 2013 be there?????

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Every year the Joint Entrance Examination Mains is held by theCentral Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).JEE Main is the single gateway for admission to NITs, IIITs, Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) as well as other engineering colleges and technology institutes run by the state governments and private institutions who have adopted JEE.

The most decisive point about the JEE Main exam is that only top 1.5 lakh candidates ofJEE Mainare eligible forJEE AdvancedExamination. Hence, it is very important for the JEE Main aspirants to be thoroughly prepared for the upcoming test.

JEE Main 2015

[JEE Main 2015] The JEE Main 2015 exam will be held on4, 10, 11 April 2015in online and offline modes.

JEE Main 2015 application form is to be filled only through online mode. Students need to fill the details such as personal information, educational qualifications in the JEE Main online application form.

The last date of submitting the online application form of JEE Main is18 December, 2014.
one year ago

IITJEE 2013???......comeon..where are you...this is 2015 going on!!....did you find any good place to pursue your degree or not?.....if not? then I may recommend visiting the official weblinks of some leading colleges and universities where you may seek admission, you may consider any of these – Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,........BITS PIlani, Rajasthan,.........DharamSinh Desai Uni, Nadiad,...........Guru Jambeshwar uni of sci and tech, Hisar
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir meri 19129 rank aai hai to mujhe kya mil sakta hai or mere pass kya choice hai

sorry but i donot think you will get any iit. sorry for this but you caan try for a good nit with your jee mains marks with best wishes sahil

SAHIL 17 days ago

sorry but i donot think you will get any iit. sorry for this but you caan try for a good nit with your jee mains marks with best wishes

raj 17 days ago

there are not many option available … STILL YOU CAN GO FOR NSIT DELHI AND VARIOUS OTHER NITs WISH U ALL THE LUCK

shikhar panwar 17 days ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 9 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 9 months ago
I am a class 10 student. What books shall I read from now so as to crack medical Entrance?

hi cheerful girl you can go to following link to check best books for medical entrance http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/books.html regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

If u are a medical aspirants then u need to know everything else that are there in ncert .so, first of all in 10 th complete your ncert properly as that will help u to clear your concept...

Umakant biswal one month ago
what should i choose chemical at MANIT-bhopal or cse at sgsits indore,in terms of placement ?

MANIT Bhopal is an NIT so definitely you will get a better exposure for overall development.However, Chemical industry is not as promising as IT industry. So, doing a BTech in CSE degree...
  img
Ankit one month ago

Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the aspects, so, if you get either of the two, it is certainly an achievement, just make sure where you wish to pursue your degree. You...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?

NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off