Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

will iitjee 2013 be there?????

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Every year the Joint Entrance Examination Mains is held by theCentral Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).JEE Main is the single gateway for admission to NITs, IIITs, Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) as well as other engineering colleges and technology institutes run by the state governments and private institutions who have adopted JEE.

The most decisive point about the JEE Main exam is that only top 1.5 lakh candidates ofJEE Mainare eligible forJEE AdvancedExamination. Hence, it is very important for the JEE Main aspirants to be thoroughly prepared for the upcoming test.

JEE Main 2015

[JEE Main 2015] The JEE Main 2015 exam will be held on4, 10, 11 April 2015in online and offline modes.

JEE Main 2015 application form is to be filled only through online mode. Students need to fill the details such as personal information, educational qualifications in the JEE Main online application form.

The last date of submitting the online application form of JEE Main is18 December, 2014.
5 months ago
IITJEE 2013???......comeon..where are you...this is 2015 going on!!....did you find any good place to pursue your degree or not?.....if not? then I may recommend visiting the official weblinks of some leading colleges and universities where you may seek admission, you may consider any of these – Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,........BITS PIlani, Rajasthan,.........DharamSinh Desai Uni, Nadiad,...........Guru Jambeshwar uni of sci and tech, Hisar
5 months ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??
MIght be possible.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?
Rahul Attrey 4 months ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step
Shankhaneel Basak 4 months ago
wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)
Sandeep 4 months ago
i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...
Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
Sir, For a SC category student which rank will be considered for the seat allotment and counselling Purpose,The general category rank or the Sc category Rank??
For filling up the reserved seats, your SC category rank will be used, while for unreserved seats your general category rank will be used. Thanks.
Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
sir my AIR is wht shud i opt new iits or old iits
You can see the opening and closing rank for iits in previous year and according judge the importance of the same. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
Try for the core branches in older IITs then go for CS/Mech in newer IITs.
Look for core branches and rest depends on your interest.
Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?
almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...
mohit vashishtha 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details