• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

will iitjee 2013 be there?????

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Every year the Joint Entrance Examination Mains is held by theCentral Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).JEE Main is the single gateway for admission to NITs, IIITs, Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) as well as other engineering colleges and technology institutes run by the state governments and private institutions who have adopted JEE.

The most decisive point about the JEE Main exam is that only top 1.5 lakh candidates ofJEE Mainare eligible forJEE AdvancedExamination. Hence, it is very important for the JEE Main aspirants to be thoroughly prepared for the upcoming test.

JEE Main 2015

[JEE Main 2015] The JEE Main 2015 exam will be held on4, 10, 11 April 2015in online and offline modes.

JEE Main 2015 application form is to be filled only through online mode. Students need to fill the details such as personal information, educational qualifications in the JEE Main online application form.

The last date of submitting the online application form of JEE Main is18 December, 2014.
11 months ago

IITJEE 2013???......comeon..where are you...this is 2015 going on!!....did you find any good place to pursue your degree or not?.....if not? then I may recommend visiting the official weblinks of some leading colleges and universities where you may seek admission, you may consider any of these – Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,........BITS PIlani, Rajasthan,.........DharamSinh Desai Uni, Nadiad,...........Guru Jambeshwar uni of sci and tech, Hisar
11 months ago

Post Your Answer

i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
i will appear in iitjee in 2011 . how should i prepare for it ?

Dear rounik Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir im getting mechanical engineering branch in thapar university . so i want to know is it good for my future.

Not wrong. If you are confident within you then you can take it again. It will be really appreciable if you can qualify jee next year. But As you have already given 1 year of time for it,...
  img

Dear student, Thapar university is good for mechanical as well. Its past records are good in terms of oppotunities and placements My recommendation : once go through the syllabus of...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Taking drop twice is not adviseble.
  img
Do you recommend Concept of Physics by H C Verma for AIIMS and AIPMT

Ya I will because it follo wed by very successful students like AIPMT topper like 2013-14 Tejaswini Jha

pIYuSh Chauhan 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off