DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

will iitjee 2013 be there?????

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Every year the Joint Entrance Examination Mains is held by theCentral Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).JEE Main is the single gateway for admission to NITs, IIITs, Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) as well as other engineering colleges and technology institutes run by the state governments and private institutions who have adopted JEE.

The most decisive point about the JEE Main exam is that only top 1.5 lakh candidates ofJEE Mainare eligible forJEE AdvancedExamination. Hence, it is very important for the JEE Main aspirants to be thoroughly prepared for the upcoming test.

JEE Main 2015

[JEE Main 2015] The JEE Main 2015 exam will be held on4, 10, 11 April 2015in online and offline modes.

JEE Main 2015 application form is to be filled only through online mode. Students need to fill the details such as personal information, educational qualifications in the JEE Main online application form.

The last date of submitting the online application form of JEE Main is18 December, 2014.
6 days ago

IITJEE 2013???......comeon..where are you...this is 2015 going on!!....did you find any good place to pursue your degree or not?.....if not? then I may recommend visiting the official weblinks of some leading colleges and universities where you may seek admission, you may consider any of these – Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,........BITS PIlani, Rajasthan,.........DharamSinh Desai Uni, Nadiad,...........Guru Jambeshwar uni of sci and tech, Hisar
5 days ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 14 days ago
sir my jee main score is 88 & in12 th cbse board 89% which colleges can i get?

your score is not good enough for getting you a seat in any NIT or other government colleges . So you can see for private collages.
  img
Abhinav one month ago

if you does not fall under any reservation category .Then its better if you take top privite university which provide you better placement,scholarships for your 89%. those are Manipal...

abhinaipadachuru 20 days ago

your score is not enough to get nit seat so try for private colleges

sajid 15 days ago
Sir , when is jee mains result is gona be declared...i mean at what time..?????reply fast plz

yes mansi it will be declared today it was mentioned that it will be dispalyed at 10 am on jje main website but its not till yet dont worry when it will be there i will inform on askiitians ...

ng29 2 months ago

Declared check on cbse site Cutoff 105 Hit approve

Drake 2 months ago

yes mansi it is showing in news article IIT JEE Mains Result 2015 Paper 1 Paper 2 @ cbseresults.nic.in: Joint Entrance Examination main 2015 (JEE main 2015) has been conducted by the...

ng29 2 months ago
sir i m really in need of ur help …. atually my rank is 4965 in general and i m oc..according to the previous year ranks i may get jodhpur mech,iit guwahati design,iit kharagpur...

If you are not particular about branch go as IIT G, IIT Kgp, IIT R then go for new IITs but if it is the other way choose according to branch ec ee cs mech etc
  img
Avinash 7 days ago

dont see salary or scope and all , just select the branch in which you are intrested

Prajwal Kavad 7 days ago

go for wat you are intrested in

Prajwal Kavad 7 days ago
View all Questions »