• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

will iitjee 2013 be there?????

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Every year the Joint Entrance Examination Mains is held by theCentral Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).JEE Main is the single gateway for admission to NITs, IIITs, Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) as well as other engineering colleges and technology institutes run by the state governments and private institutions who have adopted JEE.

The most decisive point about the JEE Main exam is that only top 1.5 lakh candidates ofJEE Mainare eligible forJEE AdvancedExamination. Hence, it is very important for the JEE Main aspirants to be thoroughly prepared for the upcoming test.

JEE Main 2015

[JEE Main 2015] The JEE Main 2015 exam will be held on4, 10, 11 April 2015in online and offline modes.

JEE Main 2015 application form is to be filled only through online mode. Students need to fill the details such as personal information, educational qualifications in the JEE Main online application form.

The last date of submitting the online application form of JEE Main is18 December, 2014.
one year ago

IITJEE 2013???......comeon..where are you...this is 2015 going on!!....did you find any good place to pursue your degree or not?.....if not? then I may recommend visiting the official weblinks of some leading colleges and universities where you may seek admission, you may consider any of these – Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,........BITS PIlani, Rajasthan,.........DharamSinh Desai Uni, Nadiad,...........Guru Jambeshwar uni of sci and tech, Hisar
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal one month ago
SOME GOOD CONCEPTUAL AND PROBLEM BOOK FOR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

Hi Use this book for inorganic chemistry expertise PROBLEMS IN INORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR JEE MAIN & ADVANCED
  img
Sourabh Singh 24 days ago

@ ritik for INorganic chemistry u can use . 1- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY O,P TANDON 2- SHORTCUTS TO INORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND TRENDS BY MTG PUBLICATION 3- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY PROBLEMS BY GRB...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...

@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago

Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.

Shreyas Patil 6 days ago
can u tell me how is the http://mathsiit.blogspot.com/ for iit aspirants ?

it’s good .. do practice as much as you can all the best
  img
Komal one year ago
HI SIR.. i m preparing for medical entrances and i want to know anout the level of physics and chemistry questions in AIIMS exam...preparing upto jee mains level physics is enough or it...

Hello Student If you are preparing for JEE exam, you need not to study much different for AIIMS. Physics and chemistry subjects are much enough for AIIMS that you are already preparing. Good...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off