Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha 10 days ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 10 days ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 16 days ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 3 months ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
i am getting 112 marks and excepted board percentage in between 85% and 90% cbse 2015 predict my rank according to your experience and also suggest me colleges in punjab and nearby states is...

last yearcut off for jee main was 115 and this year its expected to be more than that so as ur score is less than previous years cut off in my opinion u will not be able to qualify jee main...

ng29 19 hours ago

please someone give me answer i am to tense for my future

zxcv 21 hours ago
how to prepare for bitsat 2015 ?

is. BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable...

Drake 16 days ago

Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 16 days ago

also u could refer books on flipkart .

Drake 16 days ago
What is the preffered rank in IIT’s for enrolling in Pure Physics?

in Gen cat, 1 – 4500, IIT D >>IIT CHENNAI >>IIT Kharagpur » IIT R
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
View all Questions »