Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

hey yaar, wats dis?? is dat true dat there will  b a single entrance test for all d engg. tests all over india?? i saw d news on fb. So, plaese do reply me nd all d other eligibility criterias. please do reply or get me d corresponding link
      thnx.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How to become an aerospace engineer by clearing iit??pls suggest

HI AKASH TO BECOME AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER YOU HAVE TO GIVE JEE EXAM . THIS EXAM HAS TWO PAPERS : JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE. YOU HAVE TO CLEAR BOTH THE EXAMS WTH A VERY GOOD RANK. IF YOU PASS...

2016 years ago

@ aakash you need to clear jee main or advanced , to be an aerospace engineer , but donot think of that right now , as aerospace engineer is a demandable branch in top iits , you need to...

23 hours ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 5 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Which is better for m tech woth btech in ei branch, YMCA faridabad or gurudev delhi

HI TARUN SURELY YMCA FARIDABAD IS A BETTER OPTION AVAILABLE FOR YOU AT THIS TIME . THE COLLEGE HAS A GOOD PLACEMENT RECORDS . THIS YEAR A STUDENT OF YMCA FARIDABAD HAS GOT A PLACEMENT...

SAHIL 9 days ago
Sir i have 0nly 4 m0nth and i want take admissi0n in nit will u tell me is it p0ssible and if yes then what is my stategy??

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
I want a study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and board. Please help me. my target is to crack atleast mains and get atleast +90% in cbse board. Soliciting your kind co-operation in...

@ shreyas , its very easy to score 90 percent in cbse board , but clearing mains with good rank is the little bit diffrent thing ,both the exams are diffrent , board exam test how well u...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

@ SHREYAS The time table u should follow like this , 6 am – wake up and journal writting 7 am – school timing 2 pm – come back to home , 2;00 to 2;45 – launch 2;50 to 3;50 – sleeping time , ...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago

time table to follow 5.30 am – wake up and journal writting 7 am – school timing 2 pm – come back to home , 2-2.30 – rest 2.30-4 – physics 4-4.20 – rest 4.20 – 6 chemistry 6-6.30 game or...

SAHIL 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off