There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hey yaar, wats dis?? is dat true dat there will  b a single entrance test for all d engg. tests all over india?? i saw d news on fb. So, plaese do reply me nd all d other eligibility criterias. please do reply or get me d corresponding link

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

if the roots of the eqn (a-1)(xsquare+x+1)square-(a+1)(xraise 4+xsquare+1)=0are real and distinct ,then’a’=?
By mistake.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Sourabh Singh one month ago
I`m in class 10 and don`t take any tuitions. What are the best ways to study for IIT JEE? What books should I use right now?
In class 10, you should devote most time for boards, and Just be consistent with you studies and learn not to procrastinate . Its good you have decided much earlier , so you should develop...
Nitin Das one month ago
@hansika you have ample amount of time for jee preparation , so, dnt worry from now , generally people starts the prep from class 11 th , but for that concept is the main thing which keeps...
Umakant biswal one month ago
please visit thanks please post if you have still any doubt regards sahil
SAHIL one month ago
Hello, I m Sahil of class 11 cbse. I am an average student who got 9 c.g.p.a in class 10 exam. I wanna join IIT and become a very good mechanical engineer. I m studying in fiitjee patna...
@ sahil let me to clarify 1 thing that there is no relation of class 10 th cgpa with jee advanced exam . jee advanced is a kind of exam which checks your multiple ability but board exam...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
There is no relation of 10 th Std and competitve exams. In Class 12 you studied theortically and in class 11 and 12 you should study conceptually. Applying the theorems laws in various...
Shreyas Patil 27 days ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
sir,i got 74 marks in mains and 93% in ipe can i get admission into NIT institutes?
Not much chances are there as long as you belong to a general category, may be your category, if any, helps you. Otherwise , you may go for seeking admission in one of the leading private...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ rajesh in this case mentioning a catagory is must important . if u are from SC/ST catagory then only u can get nit college . but if from general , then u are not elligible for cutoff ,...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
if you are a general category student you cannot get admission if you belong to obc or sc or st category you can get admission in a nit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
Dear Sir, I passed my 10 th boards exam with just 65%. Can I get into BANSAL IIT JEE Coaching classes if i secure ovwer 75% in my first year
Dear Sarma, There is no as such percentage criteria for getting admission into Bansal Classes. But of course, you have to pass and clear their entrance test. Try revising and becoming...
Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts