DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

hey yaar, wats dis?? is dat true dat there will  b a single entrance test for all d engg. tests all over india?? i saw d news on fb. So, plaese do reply me nd all d other eligibility criterias. please do reply or get me d corresponding link
      thnx.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 24 days ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 25 days ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 17 days ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash 12 days ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes 11 days ago
My son is in 8 th class and is interested in Engineering. I am planning for him to join FIITJEE from class 9 . There are a couple of questions running through my mind for which I am seeking ...

Hi.. As per the queries asked by you, I would suggest you to consider our institute AskIITians also..You can get online coaching for your son.. Sitting at home itself he will be able to...
  img
Sakshi 4 days ago
Sir which is better to take it at nit kuk or cse at nit hamirpur?

Hi, You can prefer CSE at NIT KU. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

Hi, You can prefer NIT Ku. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Dear Student, I can understand your problem of being in a fix what to do? Well it is equally true that KU and Thapar uni have earned a very good image in the field of education...still you...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago
tips to make concentration on study

Tips and strategies to improve your concentration Choose the right place to study Your choice of study space can influence your level of concentration. So, to promote concentration: Choose...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 7 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago
View all Questions »