Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

hey yaar, wats dis?? is dat true dat there will  b a single entrance test for all d engg. tests all over india?? i saw d news on fb. So, plaese do reply me nd all d other eligibility criterias. please do reply or get me d corresponding link
      thnx.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 10 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 10 months ago
I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar 2 months ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
the latus rectum subtends a right angle at the centre of the ellipse then its eccentricity is

Dear Student, Coordinates of end points of LR will be (ae , +/- b 2 /a). Since it substends right angle at cenre therefore, the produc of slopes of this two points from certre = -1 m1 * m2 =...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

IN CINIC SECTIONS THESE TYPE OF QUESTION ARE LOT. TO DO THESE PROBLEMS LOT OF PRACTISE IS REQUIRED.SO ANSWER OF YOUR QUESTION IS c=b2/a2.

NARAYANA 4 months ago
Sir is there any scope for stem cell engineering in india in terms of good salary and job.

Hello Dear First you decide what you actually want to do. If you are looking for good salary & a job, go for a professional course. But if you are actually interested in choosing this...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off