ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hey yaar, wats dis?? is dat true dat there will  b a single entrance test for all d engg. tests all over india?? i saw d news on fb. So, plaese do reply me nd all d other eligibility criterias. please do reply or get me d corresponding link
      thnx.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina one month ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina one month ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI one month ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 3 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 3 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 3 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 8 months ago
i am having 112 marks in jee main 2015 and excepting cbse board percentage between 85% and 90% what will be my rank according to your experience donot give me link i belong to general...

This year we can hope the cut off for GEN at 117 to 122. I already told you, chances are NIT are very less. You can opt CHITKARA, LPU and other private colleges through state level comp, af...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

lasst year cut off was 115 and this year its expected to be more than that so according to ur score u r not qualifying jeee main but dont loose hope question of probability had included...

ng29 yesterday
i want to become an physicist.i have great interest in nuclear physics,electronics,communication...what i should do after 12th to become an physicist.should i do bsc from physics hons or...

Till graduation, you need to go to a college that has well developed infrastructure in terms of research and development. This will only develop your interest in the field of your interest....
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

Many premium institutes are offering Graduation degrees in physics which have a global recognition. Few such are IITs offering BTech (Engineering physics), B.Sc (IISc, IISER, central...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

thanks sir but which have better scope b.tech or bsc.and which college is best for bsc physics hons.

vijay yadav 5 months ago
View all Questions »