DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

hey yaar, wats dis?? is dat true dat there will  b a single entrance test for all d engg. tests all over india?? i saw d news on fb. So, plaese do reply me nd all d other eligibility criterias. please do reply or get me d corresponding link
      thnx.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one month ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey one month ago
Which one is the most scoring topic in iit jee

Coordinate Geometry, Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Integral Calculus, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry Current Electricity ,...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

its not a single topic but i would say if you like maths a lot still it can betray you because it takes time compared to physics and chemistry so do well in physics if you can memorize...
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
scoring a mark of 452 out of 720 in aipmt which college and corse am i to expect?

Depends totally on the cut off and the performance of other students. You could get through state quota

Neeti one month ago
i have got air 2233 in jee advanced 2015. should i go for engg. physics in iit delhi keeping in mind job security..??

Plz mention your interests in choosing the branches and are you willing to go for in IITD or Old IITs or jst looking for IIT tag.
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Dont go for iit tag. Go for the branch you like.

utkarsh saxena 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details