Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

hey yaar, wats dis?? is dat true dat there will  b a single entrance test for all d engg. tests all over india?? i saw d news on fb. So, plaese do reply me nd all d other eligibility criterias. please do reply or get me d corresponding link

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

is that really tough to crack jee main exam
No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’, just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily
sneha one month ago
No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.
Mehul Trivedi 4 months ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016
Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
Avinash 4 months ago
You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Sir/madam i got compartment in maths in board exam 2015.I get the 2 nd chance to clear my exam.Am i eligible to fill JEE(Mains)-2016 form?
You can appear for the mains. For details please visit their official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one month ago
SIR, I HAVE GOT RANK OF 509 (sc category ) IN JEE ADVANCED 2015 ,what would be the best branch and college for me
You’ll definitely get the core branches in old IITs. Prefer accordingly Branches like chemical in IITD civil in IITK, KGP, M or aerospace in IITK etc
Avinash 5 months ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details