Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

hey yaar, wats dis?? is dat true dat there will  b a single entrance test for all d engg. tests all over india?? i saw d news on fb. So, plaese do reply me nd all d other eligibility criterias. please do reply or get me d corresponding link

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...
Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 2 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 2 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 3 months ago
My CRL rank is 4758 in paper2 ....can i get any nit??? Please reply
What is your AIR.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
There are a lot of reasons for the outbreak of the First World War. Plz give me exact reason which was caused first world war.
There are many reasons why the World went to war in 1914. These are some of the more important reasons. Britain and Germany were competing to have the most powerful navy in the world. This...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir I have got Mech. Engg. at NSIT. Any comments or views ? Is it good? Please. it would help.
Its a good one and you got good branch too. Go ahead.
Avinash 2 months ago
you’re welcome
Avinash 2 months ago
Thank you Sir!
Shantanu 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift