hey yaar, wats dis?? is dat true dat there will  b a single entrance test for all d engg. tests all over india?? i saw d news on fb. So, plaese do reply me nd all d other eligibility criterias. please do reply or get me d corresponding link
      thnx.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
the most important reactions n mechanisms in aldehydes n ketones for jee!!??

etard reaction, friedel crafts acylation, wolff kishner reduction, fehlings test tollens test, aldol, cross aldol codensation, schmidts...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
For sets A and B, let f : A to B and g : B to A be functions such that f(g(x)) = x for each x. For each statement below, write whether it is TRUE or FALSE. a) The function f must be...

Hii I have listed down the answers for the given question A) YES B) YES C) YES D) YES …........... . . . . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Is there chances that Assersion Reasoning type questions will be asked in IIT JEE 2014?

yes, Generally there are 5 Assertion-Reason Type questions. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 7 months ago

5 from each subject?

Samrat 7 months ago
Is a quadratic polynomial of degree 2 bijective???? explain

No, In mathematics, abijection(orbijectivefunction or one-to-one correspondence) is a function between the elements of two sets, where every element of one set is paired with exactly one...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago
Is there NRI reservation or any preference for seats in any IIT?

Foreign nationals [Foreign passport holder or have either Person of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) interested in pursuing their undergraduate studies at IITs i.e....
  img
Ravi one month ago

Hi Student, There are no NRI quotas as such. you can always visit jee.iitd.ac.in for details. Also refer to the attachments for deadlines. The reservation put forward by the Indian...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
View all Questions »