hey yaar, wats dis?? is dat true dat there will  b a single entrance test for all d engg. tests all over india?? i saw d news on fb. So, plaese do reply me nd all d other eligibility criterias. please do reply or get me d corresponding link
      thnx.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got cs in IIT Jodhpur is it a good choice

Relative to top NiITs, its at par with them. Placement scenario is also good there for CS. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
6x-13x+6

I think you want to ask solution for 6x-13x+6=0 which is equal to 7x=6 x=6/7 sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
124 in JEE Mains, 94.6% in CBSE Boards. gen Category. Can I get IT in NIT, Jalandhar under homestate quota??

The chances of getting NIT are low you can try for other viable options which are available to you, you can get a good state engineering college.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
what is the length of second pendulum on at the pole of earth?

The value of g at poles is 9.83 m/s(square). So we use the formula of time period of the simple pendulum where t=1 sec. as it is a seconds pendulum. We can calculate the length of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 2 months ago
Sir, I am getting 218 in jee advance’14. Should I go for BS Economics IIT Kanpur or Engg Physics/Energy System Engg IIT BOMBAY? Should i give preference to IIT Bombay?

Your predicted JEE Advanced 2014 Rank is between 1101 and 1200 Why dont you take any other branch like Chemical, Civil .. Yes, you should give pref. to IIT Bombay. Engg. physics is a good...
  img
bharat bajaj 3 months ago

PLEASE CHOOSE THE BRANCH THAT YOU LOVE BY LOOKING AT WHAT EACH BRANCH WILL ALLOW YOU TO DO. PLACEMENTS ARE USELESS. THEY ARE TEMPORARY. IF YOU REALLY WANT GOOD CAREER GROWTH TAKE THE DEPT OF...

Vineet Vinayak 2 months ago

IIT Delhi Production>IIT Roorkee ECE>IIT Delhi Chemical>IIT Kharagpur Mechanical

AKSHAT BHANDARI 2 months ago
View all Questions »