• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

A rectangle has odd dimensions

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dimensions: 2n-1, 2n+1
Perimeter: 2 (2n -1 + 2n+1) = 2 (4n) = 8n.

So we need 8n > 35, or n > 35/8 = 4.375. But n must be an integer, so n=5 and the dimensions are 9 and 11.
11 months ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
can u pls suggest me a plan for preparing for iit jee.im a 12 th passout and would like to take jee test next year ,also parallely i would be pursuing my Btech ist year

Dear Student, prepare a work-slot for your preparation for the test, divide an equivalent portion of that schedule for each and every subject, join some coaching center, download sample...

Aneesh Sehgal 7 days ago

hi ajay govind refer to link for tips http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ please post how much enough time you have to study so i can prepare a time table for you...

SAHIL 10 days ago

SIR, i

ajay govind 10 days ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 7 days ago

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 8 days ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday
IWANT FREE IIT ONLINE CLASSES ON CHEMISTRY,MATHS,PHYSICS. SO PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS. IF THERE IS ANY CLASS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER. 09849006590 THANKYOU

HI Hiren You can access only some free material online ..AskIItians also provide free online materials. But if you want completly free online classes .then there is no such classes...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
can you tell me the expected cut off for civil engg in bitast in Fourth Iteration (Fourth round) ???

Expected cutoff is around 350. Also it is different for different branches. Thanks.
  img

The cutoff status can be checked by visiting the official website of Jeemains and one thing is important to mention here that the cutoff varies as per varying branches,.....you may check it ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
What is the cutoff for AIPMT, PMT and All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) for an SC candidate.

Hiiii cut off of AIPMT is 345 as same for pmt and for aiims you should consult with some other faculty

pIYuSh Chauhan 6 months ago

Why the trees of capillary layers are mostly falling down?

pIYuSh Chauhan 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off