FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   A rectangle has odd dimensions

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dimensions: 2n-1, 2n+1
Perimeter: 2 (2n -1 + 2n+1) = 2 (4n) = 8n.

So we need 8n > 35, or n > 35/8 = 4.375. But n must be an integer, so n=5 and the dimensions are 9 and 11.
27 days ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Good Evening Madam/Sir I am based in Delhi and got CRL Rank 113613 and OBC-NCL Rank 34022. Where I can get admission.

There are not much bright chances to get admission in an IIt/NIt even though you have a category.........but I suggest you to check outbthe details of a few esteemed colleges/universities...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
My rank in jee mains isAIR;45742 this year , is it better to drop a year, i want MECH in NITs or IITs?

well what is homestate ? plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago

I Never recommend my students to drop a year, try doing this only when you are quite sure that you will make it the next year, or try visiting the official websites of a few selected and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

try other branches you can get any in the 3 rd or 4 th round this year itself

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
IWANT FREE IIT ONLINE CLASSES ON CHEMISTRY,MATHS,PHYSICS. SO PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS. IF THERE IS ANY CLASS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER. 09849006590 THANKYOU

HI Hiren You can access only some free material online ..AskIItians also provide free online materials. But if you want completly free online classes .then there is no such classes...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
My rank is 10798..Is there any chance to get into any IIT college??

Hi First of all , many congratulations to you for getting the rank that you have. You have a chance of getting the newer IITs. Please follow the councelling process intelligently.
  img
Sunil Kumar 17 days ago

Hi Unfortunately no. ISM Dhanbad closes at 7200 itself. In fact , the chance that you may get the newer IIT’s is also quite narrow. But the chance in other institutes , are good. ....
  img
Sunil Kumar 17 days ago

thank you sir...Will i get any branch in ISM Dhanbad??

ayushi 17 days ago
Dear Sir, I ma very grateful to you for ansewring my query. I want to know the actual difference between IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS

Dear sarma IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS these are the compitative exam for the enterance in engineering colleges throuhg out the INDIA after 12th standard. among these IIT JEE is toughest...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »