Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

A rectangle has odd dimensions

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dimensions: 2n-1, 2n+1
Perimeter: 2 (2n -1 + 2n+1) = 2 (4n) = 8n.

So we need 8n > 35, or n > 35/8 = 4.375. But n must be an integer, so n=5 and the dimensions are 9 and 11.
one month ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have a dout that which is difficult,crutial,tuff is JEE MAINS or JEE ADVANCE

JEE Advance is more challenging as compared to JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

In Jee mains your sound knowledge in PCM is assessed and the questions are up to the level of +2 but in case of Advanced your presence of mind, speed to answer maximum right answers etc is...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 19 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one month ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra one month ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday

no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago

no, there is not any information like this.

nishank gupta 5 years ago
can i get damission in NITs...my jee mains score is 98 and board’s percentage is 93%..please reply...

Sorry , but with these scores it would not be possible to get any NIT .
  img
Abhinav 2 months ago

You JEE score is not very encouraging but on the basis of your board score you can surely get at some esteemed institutions like - Sri Sairam College o Engg, Bangalore lovely profesional...

Soneel Verma one month ago

but wait for counselling and if u r states with good nits then ther are chance that u might get a seat under homestate quota,

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
View all Questions »