• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

A rectangle has odd dimensions

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dimensions: 2n-1, 2n+1
Perimeter: 2 (2n -1 + 2n+1) = 2 (4n) = 8n.

So we need 8n > 35, or n > 35/8 = 4.375. But n must be an integer, so n=5 and the dimensions are 9 and 11.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

a lawyar alleges in court that the police has forced his client to issue a statement of confession. what kind of force is this ?

@ amman i cannot get your question , this is not a type of force that we are studying physics , this is u can say mental or physiological force . nothing else . kindly get back to us if u...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
Hello i have a query, a doubt rather ...i might get a rank under 8k in jee advanced and have done quite well in jee mains...i am also getting bits goa chemical and bits Hyderabad mechanical ...

RGIPT would be a decent choice if you really want to pursue Petroleum engineering career, since it is an institute of national importance, but it cannot be compared to IITs in terms of...
  img
Ankit 3 months ago

The institutions that you have mentioned here, are all quite reputed and elite class, you may go for any one of them without much thinking, but if you think that at RGIPT you may be able to ...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
my dear friends and respected teachers, my interest is electronical engineering.I like and i have very much interest at ece.But i have no deep subject regarding physics .But now also i can...

Dear Naveen, Please do what your heart says go in that way and ECE is a good branch but you have to improve your skills. Read and understand the concept first next write on the paper what...

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
can you tell me something about TOEFL? My parents are saying me to prepare for it. so i required a general info regarding it?

this knowledge is available at other sites also i want to know about its uses and reason why to give it etc.

SONALI 27 days ago

@ SONALI TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. The test is designed to measure the English proficiency of non-English speaking people and is divided into three sections....

View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off