There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

A rectangle has odd dimensions

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dimensions: 2n-1, 2n+1
Perimeter: 2 (2n -1 + 2n+1) = 2 (4n) = 8n.

So we need 8n > 35, or n > 35/8 = 4.375. But n must be an integer, so n=5 and the dimensions are 9 and 11.
5 months ago

Post Your Answer

If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .
you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
hello sirs i am a student of electrical and electronic engineering from anna university chennai i finished my first semester but due to low attendence in 2 nd sem i was not allowed to sit...
if you thik you can really do it then try for jee 2016, u hardly have 7 mnths left,select the best books and be quick plz approve if u like
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
anna university is already a good col
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
which college to prefer for E.C ddit or nirma?
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Nirma Uni, Ahmedabad, without any second opinion, still if you are in a fix then try to take out the names of certain leading institutions where the students are offered quality education...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?
Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
which books are prefered for kvpy entrance exam 2015-16
Dear Student, You can refer to our website for getting the complete information related to kvpy such as prefered books, syllabus, eligibility, etc. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details