Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i was failed in class 12 th due to sudden fever now iam doing my 12 th again can i have the chance to give iit entrance exam in next to next year

yes sure. you can give jee this time as well as next time. total attempts 2 you can give. ….….…. ….….….….….....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 days ago
i m studying in nit trichy ece and i feel like trying once more for iit .is it too late for preperation nd wat is the necessary things i have to do in order to try once more.....plzz help

its never late for anything. you are studying obviously in one of the best NIT, NIT Trichy,and you know you have that capability to ge into iit’s, So why to wait. you just have to do...
  img
Suraj Prasad 5 days ago
sir, i have accepted seat in iit now should i registerfor jee main counselling

yes sure............ ….….… ….….….. ….….….…....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
How can i score more marks in IIT JEE Advanced 2014 ???

For science/maths students in general, and IIT-JEE or PMT aspirants in particular, learning the skills of problem solving is very important.Questions and problems in science (especially...

Tuhin Chakraborty one year ago

see each question has same amount of marks so attempt those question which r easy first dont try on luck simply answer those which u r sure about

Ambuj Bansal one year ago
Sir my jee main rank 84565 can I get ccet uiet or uicet in chandigarh counselling? I am not from chandigarh.

(opening) (closing) CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil Gen 30877 214285 CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil sc 346201 346201 CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil ST 165989 165989 these are the cutoffs in 2013. As per your rank...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
Sir, I am dropping a year for JEE-Advanced preparation. This year my rank was 12,000. There is no good coaching nearby. Hence, I will prepare at home only. I have ALLEN study material. I am...

Please talk to the support team from the toll free number provided at the askiitians.com website for detailed counseling. In the mean while you can follow the book list....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
View all Questions »