Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

(ax^2)-bx+c=0 has distinct roots lyin b/w 0 & 1.then which of the following holds if a,b,c E N.

1. abc >=20

2. abc >=25

3. abc <=16

4. abc =9.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Here, b/a=0+1=1, c/a=0*1≠0 ( here 0 is not exactly 0) 

b=a, c=na(n is any integer )

let, ax2-ax+na=0

a(x2-x+n)=0

x2-x+n=0

x2=x

12=1. so x=1 is true. 

a-b+c=0

-bx+na= 0

-bx=-na

b=na

hit and trial, b=a=√3 and c=3 .then,

abc = 9. this is the answer.  plz aprove the answer. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

a lawyar alleges in court that the police has forced his client to issue a statement of confession. what kind of force is this ?

@ amman i cannot get your question , this is not a type of force that we are studying physics , this is u can say mental or physiological force . nothing else . kindly get back to us if u...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
O am selected for B.Tech(mechanical) on Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalay Haridwar . Shiuld i get admission in this college ?

@ anand there are no other choice avaliable to you ?? if so, then if u have confidence then take 1 year drop for attempting the next year , but its actually not a good college to persue...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL one month ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil one month ago
I get 180-190 marks in JEE mains 2 nd paper Architecuture. I am obc category and also get 95% marks in XII. please tell the which rank i got.

Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

hi sir please check cutoff marks then you will definitely get an idea about this.and login www.askiitians.com.

NARAYANA 4 months ago
nit raipur vs iiit jabalpur which is better..? please reply soon

The problems of good faculty is always there. Franckly speekng, this problem is also present in the newer IITs. Now you can image. In B.Tech, don’t entirely depends on the faculties.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Choice is yours. I will suggest you to go through the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds. Thanks.
  img

NIT R is older institute and hence is equiped with the all the facilites. All is Well.!!!!
  img
How to predict the number of bonds formation of P 2 O 7 4- ? Please Explain It.

@ styam To predict the no of bond formation between p2o7 there is a formula no of bond = full valence shell – no of valence electron for example – hydrogen typically makes 1 bond...

Umakant biswal one month ago

does this happen only with phosphorus or also with other elemnts of period 3 ?

Satyam Anand one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off