DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

(ax^2)-bx+c=0 has distinct roots lyin b/w 0 & 1.then which of the following holds if a,b,c E N.

1. abc >=20

2. abc >=25

3. abc <=16

4. abc =9.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Here, b/a=0+1=1, c/a=0*1≠0 ( here 0 is not exactly 0) 

b=a, c=na(n is any integer )

let, ax2-ax+na=0

a(x2-x+n)=0

x2-x+n=0

x2=x

12=1. so x=1 is true. 

a-b+c=0

-bx+na= 0

-bx=-na

b=na

hit and trial, b=a=√3 and c=3 .then,

abc = 9. this is the answer.  plz aprove the answer. 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one month ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY 29 days ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago
why my questions of indefinite integration are not being answered ??

Dear friend, I have answered your question on indefininte integration with proper steps which i feel is easily understandable to you Question 2 is not clear to me.. Please post 2nd question ...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
WHAT IS THE RANKING OF IITS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (CS)?

IITB > IITD>IITM>IITK>IITKGP>IITM>IITR>IITG>IITH>IIT BHU>New IIITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 6 years ago
View all Questions »