DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

IIT Madras is going to set the iitjee 2012 paper. Pl. let me know that how many times IIT Madras have setted the Paper and in which years.

Thanks

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

acc. to wat i heard, iit delhi os going to set the paper. IIT madras has already set it in 2010. it cannot set the paper again after all other iits do it.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Sir, is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If yes then how?

No, its not possible. Whatever the choices of order you had given before first round of counselling are final and carry forward to further counselling sessions
  img
Avinash one month ago

When counselling rounds take place , a candidate is allotted a seat in a particular institution with a specific branch as per the deservance according to rank, and once allotted or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i have got a rank of 1625 in jee advanced. i prefer iit delhi, should i go in for chemical engineering(delhi)or production and industrial engineering in delhi or mechanical at kharagpur?

Hi Without any doubt you should go to IIT Kharagpur (Mechanical) , It’s a better option than other two. IIT Kharagpur is a better reputed college and Mechanical is a better branch.
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 months ago

Dude! I don’t think you should choose your branch in this manner! Trust me if you do like this, you are gonna regret later! First decide about the branch in which you are interested (I know ...

Nitesh Tolani 2 months ago

Why are you not considering IIT KANPUR.IIIT KANPUR is ranked in many surveys at No.3 after IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi You can go through many opening and closing ranks, you will soon realise...

subham 2 months ago
my score in jee mains is 110 and in board is 90.8%(CBSE) please predict my AIR...and also suggest some colleges GENERAL,PUNJAB

use askiitians jee main rank predictor

vb one month ago

check your in rank predictor

vb one month ago

what? :/

vipan verma 2 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details