Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 8 months ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 2 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 2 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 2 months ago
ECE in JIIT 128 Noida or ECE JUIT Solan.

You have to decide on various parameters that which college will be suited best to you.The factors can be academics ,placements and your place of residence. JIIT is in inception from 2001...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago

To my mind you need to go for JIIT, there are certain other esteemed institutions as well... you can draw a comparison with those as well, they are ---- Indira Gandhi Inst Of Tech, Sarang...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

ECE in JIIT! Always, as JIIT BEEN A BETTER COLLEGE IN TERMS OF RANKING OF STUDENTS ACCORDING TO AIEEE.

Sanskriti Shrivastava 4 days ago
i have got 81 marks in jee mains 2015 and expecting above 85% in board. Will i get any NITs??

Although the chances are very rare, but it also depends on state reservation … Hope for the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Very rare chances but yes u can surely get some good private engineering college

Mantavya one month ago
i have scored 110 in jee main 2015.i am expecting 80% marks in board exam.i am general category.can i get nit?

Dear student, sorry to say with this marks status, it is hard to get NIT in GEN Cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

No , odds are very high . At this score getting nit do not seems possible.
  img
Abhinav 2 days ago
View all Questions »