Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav one month ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

The formula for this hit is: h(x)= -16x+83x+4 where h is the height of the ball and x is the number of seconds the ball is in the air.?

what to do then??????????

nothing!

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
if my score in viteee is 69..would i be able to get inti it?

it is difficult but why u r so desperate for vit u must try for bitsat and ipu that are better than vit approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 14 days ago

u may be selected......last year cutoff was 65

sai charan gundreddy 14 days ago
how much marks should be obtained in jee mains 2015 to get IIIT alahabad

Hi Student, For IIITA you need JEE Mains Rank approx 9K. For this rank you have to score around 230 in Mains and 90% in CBSE. For Rajasthan board 180 in mains 82% in Boards. Now you can...
  img
Harishwar one month ago

Hii You need to get rank between 2500-3000 in order to get in IIIT Allahabad in JEE MAIN 2015. for which you need to score 60% – 70% of the total marks.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »