Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

may i know what will be the weightage for kinematics in final iit joint entrance examination

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 6 months ago
is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest

M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA

Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
dear sir, i solved the 2013 question paper given in bitsat arihant book.............this was my first mock test.........i scored 245 …..is that good enough to start with …......also how...

Dear Student, This is definatel a good start. You should practise more and more tests and MCQs available from the different sources. You can visit our website and get the complete informtion...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 days ago
is aipmt cut off 50%?

I think it will be more thank 50% because the paper was easy this time.

Neeti 6 months ago
I am finding it very very hard to understand organic chemistry. Sir can you please suggest me a book for organic chemistry which makes it easy to grasp the concepts ? I am currently in...

yes ofcourse it is good book but it is mainly for iit level of questions as in aipmt questions of organic are not so difficult , as u know but if u will comfortable with solomon its best ,...

ng29 8 months ago

organic chemistry is very important topic, its good that u r concerned about it i would refer u SN SANYAL for reactions , reagents and mechanisms, and also NCERT is must for concept...

ng29 8 months ago

thnks for the recommendation.. i just saw that organic chemistry by solomons & fryhle is also a good book.. can i stick to that ?

Dipanshu Kant 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off