Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

may i know what will be the weightage for kinematics in final iit joint entrance examination

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hi my question is ‘what is better option of mode of exam’ offline or online
Definately offline, becuase we are more familer with the offline mode due the scholl exams. Thanks
Vijay Mukati yesterday
Hello Anand, Greetings!! The question asked cannot be debated as it requires a thorough self consideration and individual requirement depending on the prevailing situation. But yes, Online...
Yash Vardhan yesterday
i got ism mechanic is it gud
sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes ism is one of the best ind
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?
There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?
Ayush Saxena 4 months ago
how to get admission in aiims , and how many rank is required
Hi For getting admission in AIIMS you ned to appear for the entrance of AIIMS. There are 50 seats. For getting admission you must score atleast 50 to 55% in the entrance to qualify for...
Sunil Kumar 5 months ago
can i get nit with 94 mark in jee main and 73 percent under homestate quota in sc category
Dear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link Thanks
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
You need to isit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to check the current status of rankings and allocation of seats as per the counselling rounds, if you made it there this year,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Which rank is used for admission in nit's for student of sc category,it is the category rank or general rank?
Dear student, Your category rank will be used. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details