ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   may i know what will be the weightage for kinematics in final iit joint entrance examination

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 3 months ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 4 months ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 4 months ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 6 months ago
what are the most scoring topics for jee advanced 2014 ‘in chemistry

Organic chemistry Inorganic chemistry(Specially Qualitative analysis both acidic and basic radicals) you have prepared these well, you can get good marks Sher Mohammad, IIT Delhi Faculty...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
What rank will I get in jee mains with 120 marks and 87%in cbse board

Hi, Follow the trends of previous year.. If the pattern doesnt changes than you can get an idea of your probable rank you are going to get. you can also visit askiitians website for rank...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
i m in 11th n i go for iit jee coachings.they have nearly completed the course but i am not able to cope up. as a result, i hav a lot of backlogs n i hav nearly 50 % of course left to...

Dear mayank earlier You have not given much time for IIT JEE prepation,so if you want to perform well in IIT JEE then you must give more time to IIT JEE prepration from now. If have to give...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »