may i know what will be the weightage for kinematics in final iit joint entrance examination

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to study for jee in 8 months as in my case...... i am really confused plz guide me i have dropped a year for jee 2015.shoul i join fiitjee and prepare with them. what are the important...

For JEE one shouldn’t compromise the quality of study i.e. you have to make sure that the topic which you are studying should be perfect in context to JEE.You should be able to solve...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir my s.c category rank is 5622 a.i.r and home state s.c rank is 956...is it possible fr me to get admission in any nit with civil engineeing branch? already two rounds are over and i have...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir i have got air 75315 and state rank 20782, category obc rank 4454 and state rank 2438 in jee main. I did not got rank 2 nd round is over. I am from bihar will i get any NITs. If yes,...

you will get top nits.may be in 4 th or spot round..

Rak one month ago

if your obc category air is 4454.

Rak one month ago
SIR, IS THE FIFTH AIEEE COUNSELLING ROUND CONFIRMED OR NOT.........THERE IS A LOT OF SPECULATION ABOUT THIS ON VARIOS WEBSITES

Hi There is no confirmation about 5 counselling as such for AIEEE, and i do not think there is any further counselling after 4th. But , if some colleges have vacant seats, then they might...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
how to prepare short time & achive success

Spend 10-12 hours of practice if you have short time. After your practice review your answers as well and work on the weaker link to succeed. askIITian faculty
  img
Girish Kadam 6 months ago
View all Questions »