may i know what will be the weightage for kinematics in final iit joint entrance examination

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I gave JEE Mains this year but my AIR was 66k . I am planning to drop and give these exams next year.Should I go for FIIT-JEE RSM or some other correspondence course?

It depends the style of preparation you are doing. If you are targeting the concepts and stress on it, then you should have good books which targets the concepts like Young & Freedman...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i got 416 haryana homestate obc category rank and does not get any branch in nit kurukshetra in 1 round.Will i get any branch in 2 round in nit kurukshetra.I got 1600 rank in state haryana.

You can have a look at previous year data regarding NIT Kurushetra http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/counselling/nit-kurushetra.html Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
cept or iit roorkee or spa delhi which is best for b arch

1 st IIT Roorkee ,2 nd SPA Delhi and 3 rd CEPT. This ranking is purely based for B.Arch., taking into consideration the quality of education, opportunities provided by that branch in the...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Who is the CEO of Microsoft?

Steven Anthony Ballmer (born March 24, 1956) is an American businessman and has been the chief executive officer of Microsoft Corporation since January 2000. Ballmer is the second person...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
A body is projected vertically upwards. At its highest point it explodes into 2 pieces of masses in the ratio 2:3 and the lighter piece flies horizontally wih a velocity of 6metre per...

Dear student, Let the body be projected with a velocity v along the vertical direction. The height reached by the body be given by: The the mass of the body be 5m kg. So the initial momentum...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 14 days ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 5 years ago
View all Questions »