may i know what will be the weightage for kinematics in final iit joint entrance examination

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I love mathematics can i give more time to it

If you have a special interest in a subject, you sure can give more time to it keeping in mind that other subjects’ progress doesn’t hamper. Once, you have a command over other...
  img
Ravi 6 days ago
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 2 days ago
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir what was the cut off rank(last admission rank) in MNIT jaipur for electrical engeneering under state qouta..GEN category?

6573 was the closing rank of Electical Engineering branch for GEN category in MNIT Jaipur.
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
can you please suggest me whether to go for Metallurgical Engineering in Varanasi or join in Mech or ECE or EEE in NIT, Trichy or Suratkal in Karnataka or calicut. I am from Tamil Nadu.

Dear student, I would like to suggest that you join Mech or ECE in NIT as that will help you in future. Metallurgical has a very limited scope and unless you are willing to change your field...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Hello Student, I think you should go for ECE or EEE or Mech because they are better branches. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
I got 161 in jee mains and 91.6% in cbse boards. What could be my expected AIR??

Dear student, You should expect a around 9000 AIR. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

hi, archana your expected rank will be 20000-25000. u can get good nits. dont be tensed.

vivek kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »