may i know what will be the weightage for kinematics in final iit joint entrance examination

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 24 days ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 23 days ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics sufficient for cracking jee main+advnaced

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all the good books are mentioned in it.
  img
Sher Mohammad 20 days ago
Sir/Ma’am.... How is chemical at kgp? in terms of difficulty level, scoring and placements? I find maths and physics interesting (and physical chemistry) do you think I might not gain...

chemical at kgp is good , in terms of difficulty level not very difficult, scoring is eay and placements are good, this will also include lots of maths and chemistry.
  img
Sher Mohammad 20 days ago
.is maths & computing.4 year or 5 year in kanpur???

It is a integrated 5 year course. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

It is 4 year course and not 5 years. Also iit kanpur doesnot offer 5 year integrated course in mathematics and scientific computing.....!

KOOL one month ago
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh one month ago
View all Questions »