DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Hi, this is chandrakala from Hyderabad, my son is studying 12th class, he is going to apper for IIT JEE entrance for 2012 Apr 8th , i came to know that this year paper will set by Delhi, may i know when was it last done by delhi and what is your comment on that.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

IN 2005 and again it may set the jee paper in 2012

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 27 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 29 days ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
160 in jee main 2015 85% in board which govt college will i get

Hello student, Start preparing a list where you list all the colleges and branch priority wise, this will be helpful during counselling. You can have an idea of this from opening and closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

You can use following link to get your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html and get the colleges where you will be able to get seat based on previous year’s ...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

I have already given you link. You can get the rank on link itself.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
I am reapeating one year , i gave ftre on 7 th june 2015 , iq section was moderate for me , paper 1 physics and chemistry were not at all good , math only three question left unattempted(am ...

this is relative it depends on what others did all the best

Nicho priyatham one month ago

of course u will be selected

grenade one month ago

I suggest to try visit at the official websites of – College of Engg and Tech Bhubhneshwar................TKM College of Engg. Kollam..............Vignan Uni, Guntur,........Lovely...

Soneel Verma one month ago
what is official website of kvpy

Official website of KVPY is kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago
View all Questions »