Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Hi, this is chandrakala from Hyderabad, my son is studying 12th class, he is going to apper for IIT JEE entrance for 2012 Apr 8th , i came to know that this year paper will set by Delhi, may i know when was it last done by delhi and what is your comment on that.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

IN 2005 and again it may set the jee paper in 2012

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

the length of latus rectum of parabola x=ay^2+by+c is

hi sachin please make a kind visit on the link http://www.askiitians.com/forums/Algebra/the-length-of-latus-rectum-of-the-parabola-x-ay-2_75075.htm thanks and approve my answer we will love ...

SAHIL 8 days ago
Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
I heard non attending school is illegal. Is there any risk in taking a non attending school?

Hii Until n unless you present your school passing certificate properly while admission there is no effect in that .Apart from that any other method might lead you to problems
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago

@ VANSH NO illegal in that case but i will not recommened that to you , actually attending school with cbse board or which follow ncert textbook will be benificial for you . as per my...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

NO NOTHING IS LIKE THAT. THE SCHOOL FROM WHERE YOU HAVE PASSED YOUR CLASS 11 AND 12 EXAMS MUST BE A AFFILATED SCHOOL UNDER CBSE OR ANY OF THE STATE BOARDS. IF YOU DONOT WANT TO ATTEND THE...

SAHIL 26 days ago
my obc rank is 26000 and i belongs to haryana can i get NIT KKR PLS TELL ME

hi rajan please make a visit on the following link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html from here you can know the best available options for you all over...

SAHIL one month ago
Is cengage series for pcm (all subjects) is enough to practice for iit . I want to complete my practice only from one book along with ncert . Will this be ok. Also i am facing problems in...

hi anushka yes this series is enough to crack iit if you practice ncert along with it. but i think you should solve ncert exemplar also along with both of them. no problem if you are facing ...

SAHIL one month ago
If i do MBBS in any other country like China/phillipines/....... iis any entrance exam is necessary to do practice or to do work in India??????

no no bhanu no such type of exam is necesary to start practice in india after doing mbbs from abroad regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off