Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I SEE SAMPLE PAPER OF ORS SHEET 2011 . THERE WHAT IS THE MEAn of School/Class/Batch and Subject. 2. IF my paper code is 3 in booklet then hiw I show it two col. 03 or 3

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 14 days ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL 14 days ago
When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta one month ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 8 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 8 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 8 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
what are the minimum & main qualities that an engineering student must have??????????/

Hello Deeraj He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like genious etc..,

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago

He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like geniousthe engineering student must have follow the qualities first know that ...

raj kumar 4 months ago

the ingineering student must have the good attitude towards their friends and they are regular to classes and having interest in the subject and must have good personal and communication...

N JYOTHEESWAR 4 months ago
What is helpline number

helpline number for what?
  img

Please be clear about your query....you should better choose some top rated institutions which have earned a name in education as well as in placements...then select any four or five to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

1800 2000 838 our staff will guide you

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Why are you not replying the answer for my question l hate this website still I have started using this website only 1 Week ago

@ sherba , kindly repost the ques again , as u are not a paid user , for that reason , the experts are delaying in answering of your ques .. still 24 to 48 hours are req for them to answer...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Why r u angry so much.....post yr doubt...we askiitians r always there to sort the matter..ask us ques

Rojy one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off