DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I am now studying in 9th standard and I am a good scorer in my class. Due to my interest in automation and tecchnology I have decided to prepare for IIT-JEE. Please suggest me some ways how I can start.

Also please let me know how to study for IIT syllabus as I am in 9th standard.

Also please let me know what kind of courses you offer for 9th class student which help them in preparation for IIT-JEE. Any information on materials or courses would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Ram Ananya

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

First complete PCM syllabus for class 9 and class10.

You can find out the IITJEE syllabus from the IIT website, and use the following books for preparation.

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 26 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one month ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 6 years ago
View all Questions »