ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am now studying in 9th standard and I am a good scorer in my class. Due to my interest in automation and tecchnology I have decided to prepare for IIT-JEE. Please suggest me some ways how I can start.

Also please let me know how to study for IIT syllabus as I am in 9th standard.

Also please let me know what kind of courses you offer for 9th class student which help them in preparation for IIT-JEE. Any information on materials or courses would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Ram Ananya

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

First complete PCM syllabus for class 9 and class10.

You can find out the IITJEE syllabus from the IIT website, and use the following books for preparation.

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 hours ago

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo 2 hours ago

Is there 0% chance of getting Cse. In DTU. Can I get ECE

Shubham Kumar 20 hours ago
if one drops a year after taking iit jee coaching for two years , after not qualifying in first attempt. what are the chances of selection? and what should be strategy for secong attempt?

Since you have given JEE so you know what are topics are important and how the question are asked. You just have to analyse the paper first. This will help to know your weak areas and...
  img
Abhinav 21 hours ago

It requires lots of gutts to drop a year for a noble cause and to drop two is another big deal...well I may suggest to work harder this time and after that you can try at – DAV Inst of Engg...

Frank Defeo 2 hours ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 yesterday

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 yesterday

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary and...

ng29 yesterday
who invented the telephone ?

Alexander Graham Bell (1847–1922) is credited with inventing the telephone in 1875. A year later he was the first to secure a patent (exclusive right to make, sell, and use an...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
sir, the following are my marks / ranks in various exams which i wrote . jee mains : 191 / 360 bitsat : 284 / 450 amrita : 760 (rank) SRM : 672 (rank) CBSE board exam : expecting above 465...

based on your jee mains marks you stand some chance of getting NIT collage. and by your bitsat marks you might get in goa and hydrabad campus . and also you can know your estimated rank on...
  img
Abhinav 7 days ago

it is state rank and best of luck.
  img
Abhinav 5 days ago

sir, thank you for your answer. I tried the rank predictor in the link which you posted. It is showing a rank of 740. Is it all india rank or state rank?

Ravikiran 6 days ago
if a student got 100 marks in jee main 2014 and 80% in boards. belong to sc cat.pleasetell his air and which colledge he can get

Hi, Visit askiitians JEE Mains rank predictor available in our website to have a better idea. Also you can visit the college and branch predictor to know which college and branch you can...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago
View all Questions »