Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I am now studying in 9th standard and I am a good scorer in my class. Due to my interest in automation and tecchnology I have decided to prepare for IIT-JEE. Please suggest me some ways how I can start.

Also please let me know how to study for IIT syllabus as I am in 9th standard.

Also please let me know what kind of courses you offer for 9th class student which help them in preparation for IIT-JEE. Any information on materials or courses would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Ram Ananya

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

First complete PCM syllabus for class 9 and class10.

You can find out the IITJEE syllabus from the IIT website, and use the following books for preparation.

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

scored 103 in this years JEE MAINS(GENERAL CAT.).ruined VIT because didn”t knew that you need to click SAVE AND CONTINUE and not just answers.I didn”t apply for manipal or SRM.gave comed k...

Dear student, If you are confident enough that next year you will surely qualify jee then only take a drop or else you will end up wasting one year time and money and more importantly your...
  img
Nishant Vora 15 days ago

Trust youself, prepare well and face it..you’ll definitely reach places..if not an IIT/NIIT that does not mean the end of life..you may seek admission at some other renowned universities...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

Dude If you have Self confidence in you then surely you should.Otherwise take admission into any of the colleges of COMEDK and prepare for next year from there only.This way you would have...

Pritish Raj 10 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 10 months ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 10 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 10 months ago
Sir,AIIMS or AIPMT both are same? I gave 10th class Exam. I confused that I take AIPMT couching or countinue with 11th 12th . Can I give AIIMS exam after couching of AIPMT or exam of AIPMT

Hello Student Don't get confuse! After schooling, students go for various courses. If you want to pursue MBBS or other medical courses, you need to give medical entrance exams. AIPMT is...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
india's national game is ?

Dear Vandu singh Hockey is national game of india All the best Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

it’s hockey

SAITEJA GOUD one year ago
A man and a woman are walking on the road. Man's mother in law Is the mother of woman's mother in law. What is the relationship between the man and the woman.

Assuming man’s mother-in-law has only one daughter, the daughter of man’s mother-in-law has to be the man’s wife. Now it is said that the woman is daughter-in-law of the...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 2 months ago

man`s mother

SUSHMA 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40