Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

I am now studying in 9th standard and I am a good scorer in my class. Due to my interest in automation and tecchnology I have decided to prepare for IIT-JEE. Please suggest me some ways how I can start.

Also please let me know how to study for IIT syllabus as I am in 9th standard.

Also please let me know what kind of courses you offer for 9th class student which help them in preparation for IIT-JEE. Any information on materials or courses would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Ram Ananya

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

First complete PCM syllabus for class 9 and class10.

You can find out the IITJEE syllabus from the IIT website, and use the following books for preparation.

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 7 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 8 months ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora 15 days ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya 15 days ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar 15 days ago
I have passed 10th class in 2013 from cbse and appearing for board in 2016 from U.P board so M i eligible to give jee mains 2016. Please check the year carefully.....

Dear Student, Yes you are eligible. thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Nothing to definitely you will be eligible for board exam 2016 because there is another chance for to write this exam..........Thank you.

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
I got a rank of 1340 in jee advanced 2015 .I want to take course in one of the top 4 iits. Being a north indian,I'm being skeptical about joining IIT madras,also I would like to know about...

Maths and computing at IIT KANPUR involves Mathematics course, Computer Science courses,finance courses,etc. Last year this branch get closed at 1800. Further, KANPUR is one of the best...

subham 10 months ago

I actually do not have much interest in computing related branches.What about energy engg..in bombay.? Does IIT Madras provide a good option for north Indians??.I have heard the dominance...

Ayush Agrawal 10 months ago

At your rank, the best option seems to be MATHS AND COMPUTING at IIT Kanpur.

subham 10 months ago
top it college in india

National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

top 10 IT colleges in india 1 National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal 2 Indian Institute of Information Technology 3 PSG College of Technology 4 Faculty Council of Engineering &...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off