• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

can i do navy engineering in IITs

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes, there is a branch "Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture".

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy one month ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul one month ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
I got 135 marks in manipal btech entrance. Will I be able to get Electronics or should i go for retest?

You may wait for the merit list and then only anything may be declared whether you may get a reputed institution or the branch of your choice, till the time you may try getting information...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

last year rank to get electronics branch is nearly about 3300. so if you are able to get a rank lower than this you will be able to score a seat in manipal university,electronics branch...

SAHIL one month ago
Dear Sir, I would like to ask you that whether one can prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE & BITS at the same time. If yes then how & if no then why?

Dear sarma You can very well prepear for IIT JEE ,AIEEE, & BITs at the same time.because for all the exam is almost same and if you are prepearing for one then you have to give onlt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
please help me in managing time... i have either coachings or tutions daily from 5pm to 9 pm..i am preparing for iit..i am an average student but have a strong dedication ..i weak in...

If you are an early riser, Get to bed at 10. Wake up at 3 sharp, drink some coffee and sit to study. You have not mentioned the time you leave for school. Assuming that it is 7 you will get ...

Archita 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off