Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

can i do navy engineering in IITs

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes, there is a branch "Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture".

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?
There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?
Ayush Saxena 4 months ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???
YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................
vijay sharma one month ago
my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................
vijay sharma one month ago
but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.
mansi one month ago
Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also
RAJEEV R 3 months ago
what is the laplace transformation of cosx?
= p/(p^2 +1)
vikas yadav 8 months ago
You need to integrate by parts twice, then you will find original integral in your integration result on right side. Solve resulting expression for this integral and plug in the limits of...
Drake 7 months ago
laplace is in cbse?
vikas yadav 8 months ago
HC Verma Volume-1 Ch.-3 Kinematics Q.31. Can someone give me the solution?
31. For elevator and coin u = 0 As the elevator descends downward with acceleration a (say) The coin has to move more distance than 1.8 m to strike the floor. Time taken t = 1 sec. 1 ut ...
chetan mannan 4 months ago
You may consult IE Irodov book for solutions and for advanced practice and for the sake of looking for reputed institutions, you may join any of these – BHU,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
it will help you ….….….…..PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
I have been selected in UIT RGPV Bhopal in EC branch. Should i join and what are the prospects in EC branch
RGPV Bhopal is a good university. But talking about EC branch, frankly speaking the situation of market for ECE students is really challenging. Its very difficult to get the core jobs in it....
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details