DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can i do navy engineering in IITs

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes, there is a branch "Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture".

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 13 days ago
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
Ma Sc category rank is 21069. Any nit is available at this rank in whole india?

Yes, It may be quite possible, but my opinion is to check out the current status of all the leading IITs and NIts to find out wher you have broken into or you can also check out the status...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
Which are the top collages in India if I want to B.tech + M.Tech integrated program in zcomputer Science? And cut off for the respective collages. CThanking you in advance

There are many renowned colleges and universities in India where you can pursue your integrated B.Tech-M.Tech degree. Somewhere the JEE score is given much weightage, at otheres bothe JEE...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Many engineering colleges in india like IIT, SKIET , NIT, BITS-Pilani, DTU etc are available here and serving best technical education to the students. They have a good academic facilities...

Leepika Roy 3 months ago

Sorry for typing errors.

Nachiket Deolankar 3 months ago
Dear Sir, I have got 2586 rank in JEE 2015.. I wish to join Delhi / Bombay only – what are the prospects for metallurgy in Bombay. thanks – Siddhartyha

Pls click the link below, it will help you alot.. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

it is good but go only if you have interest

Prajwal Kavad 6 days ago
alanine was first found in .spider........?

No alanine was not first found in spiders. Although spider silk also consists of alanine. Alanine is anonessential amino acid, meaning it can be manufactured by the human body, and does not...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
View all Questions »