can i do navy engineering in IITs

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes, there is a branch "Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture".

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 2 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 3 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

shoul all problems in hcverma be done for iit preparation of 2016

Hello student, HC Verma is an excellent book in all respects be it theory or problems. The concepts have been explained quite well but for theory you will need to consult other books as...
  img
Latika Leekha 3 months ago
what is uncertainty principle which was given by werner heisenberg

Werner Heisenberg suggested that in case of small particles like electrons it is impossible to determine simultaneously both the position and velocity at a given instant with absolute...
  img
Aarti Gupta 17 days ago

According to Heisenberg’s uncertanity principle it is impossible to determine simultaneousle the momentum and position with exact precision. we have uncertanity in position(delta...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 17 days ago
I got AIR 38000 in JEE MAIN 2014 with State rank 1700. What can I expect?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Your predictor is wrong. The 1 st option it gave to me is CS in NIT Delhi but its closing rank in 4 th allotment is 5000. Similarly all the other options are wrong. What do you say?

Harikrishnan M B 3 months ago
View all Questions »