DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can i do navy engineering in IITs

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes, there is a branch "Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture".

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I wanted to know which Chemistry book to buy for 11 th and 12 th that has : excellent content and lot of good examples. Please help

The best bok has to be ‘Modern Appraoch to Chemical Calculations’ by RC Mukherjee and the other one I’d suggest is ‘Physical Chemistry’ by OP Tandon.

Ram 3 months ago

You can go for R.C.Mukherjee or P.Bahadur’s Numerical Chemistry. I think both are good books. I refer R.C.Mukherjee.

Adarsh singh 3 months ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 6 months ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 3 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 3 months ago
While filling choices, I saw 4 yr btech MnC in IIT D. I guess this this is new and from this year only. So should I opt for 4 yr MnC or 5 yr MnC ? What is average pay package I can expect...

Both are similar and similar pay packages, generaaly students prefer 4 year programmes, average package is around 10lakhs. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

is it a really tough branch ? tougher than core branches like cse, mechanical, electrical or civil ??

Kunal 10 months ago
Best book for maths for jee main and advance self study

You can visit this link to find out required books for JEE MAIN AND ADVANCED ”www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx”
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
Consider the statement p : ‘’New Delhi is a city’’. Which of the following is not negation of p? New Delhi is not a city It is false that New Delhi is a city It is not the case that New...

Hi, Read the statements carefully. You will find that third statement ( It is not the case that New Delhi is not a city ) is not the negation and hence the answer....
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

Hello Student, please fidn the solution “It is not the case that New Delhi is not a city” is not negation of p “It is false that New Delhi is a city“ is negation of p...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago
View all Questions »