can i do navy engineering in IITs

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes, there is a branch "Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture".

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 2 days ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 2 days ago
Q.If positive numbers a, b, c are in A.P. and a^2, b^2, c^2 are in H.P., then (A) a = b = c (B) 2b = a + c (C) b^2=whole underroot of (ac/8) i got the option the (b) ,since its a multiple...

a,b,c are in AP therefore 2b=a+c a^2, b^2, c^2 are in HP b^2=2a^2c^2/a^2+c^2 (a+c)^2/4=2a^2c^2/a^2+c^2 (a^2+c^2+2ac)(a^2+c^2)=8a^2c^2 (a^2+c^2)^2+2a^3c+2ac^3=8a^2c^2...
  img
Sunil Raikwar yesterday
how tocrack ?

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query because your question seems to be unclear and incomplete please recheck the question and post...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED yesterday
I have got a Rank of 13027 in general category in IIT advance and in CBSE i have got 88.8% , can i get chance in IIT.

Hi, Frankly, based upon your rank you can not get any IIT. Look out for any good NITs or other good private institutions....
  img
Yash Baheti 7 days ago
What are the two major political parties in the United States today? and How many states are there in the United States?

The United States is a: Constitutional Federal Democratic Republic. US Constitution is the "supreme law of the land." Constitutional governments are limited in power. They follow...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

You could start here for background infromation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Government There are effectively only two parties: "Democrats" and "elephants" (more...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

hi please explain the complete political structure in US.....

sneha jha 5 years ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday

no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago

no, there is not any information like this.

nishank gupta 4 years ago
View all Questions »