DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can i do navy engineering in IITs

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes, there is a branch "Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture".

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The 8 rings logical question.? There are 8 rings but one is fake. But we do not know if the fake rock is heavier or lighter. We also have a scale with two hands. You can use the scale only...

You can't do the problem as stated. You are doing two measurements, each of which has three possible results (left side heavier, right side heavier, sides equal). So you can distinguish at...

vikas yadav one month ago

thnx!

Guru one month ago
can u suggest which are the best books for the practise of numericals of physics chemistry and maths ?

Physics : H C Verma, D C Pandey
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

HC Verma is good, but there are no solutions to the problems, if you want solutions then i’d suggest Arihant series.

shubham sharda one month ago
I am a sc candidate...i am getting around 260 in aipmt this year....what will be my rank????????can i eligible for BDS atleast?

With these marks, it would be hard to get Dental seat in the gov college..as compare to last year counselling Lets wait for the best happening....
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
I have got admission in VIT chennai campus, should I join?

VIT Vellore is good comparitively.... if you are in CS> EC>EE>IT...its good otherwise....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

HI,,,,, if you get civil or mechanical then VIT would be abetter option...if you get others mostly it would be a bad idea ….....

SAITEJA GOUD 2 days ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago
View all Questions »