Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i am in 10th standard i am aiming at iit-jee 2014 . can anyone advise me what to do now in order to achieve my goal?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

just concentrate on your studies.join a good coaching.make your strong belief on books.surely u will get a nice iit.

4 years ago

You have enough time till your exam. Just strengthen your concepts and practice a lot. Discover your own tactics to solve your own problems. Never get puzzeled at other's sayings! I would say there is no need to join any coaching class because that will restrain your concept to their conventional way. Off course this is my personal comment, because I did so and I got it! Be confident and be cool!

Best of Luck!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

hc verma and ncert are enough for physics ignore resnik halliday and dc pandey , instead complete hc verma and ie irodov fully

Mondo Camry 10 months ago

Any thing more is encouraged.......πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»1000000000000000000....pleaseπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»( many pleases)πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»please I hoped more and better answers ...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
where to go for giving iit exam and is there any entrance fee

HI ROHIT FOR GIVING IIT EXAM YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS YOU HAVE TO FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS EXAM. THIS APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED DURING DECEMBER OR JANUARY DURING FILLING OF ...

SAHIL 5 days ago

@ rohit Yes , there are some examination fee , frst of all u have to attempt jee main . jee main is happening in 2 modes – online and offline , for general the fee is 1000 for offline and...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago
I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category

Hii you can get the lowest cadre of NIts n that too normal branches with this kind of score. Best of Luck in advance
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

If you are interested in low-grade NITs then only search for them otherwise there are numberless reputed colleges and universities wekll known for their quality teaching due to widely...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

Being from General category its very difficult for you to get a seat in any of NITs. Still you can try in them but chance are negligible. But you can try for private colleges as there are...

Natasha Roy 2 months ago
is there any criteria in iit jee to get rank that we have to score min marks in all the therr sub to get AIR

dear student, yes you need to qualify the individual cutoff and overall cutoff both Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes Dear, there are certain standards and set rules for the cutoff list that a student has to come up to, without which one cannot be given a seat in an NIT/IIT, my suggestion is to work...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
you enter new world with same alphabet but with different sequence. othe entrance it was written : go down prime then come up composite you want to wish them friends you said kpsivgo they...

Hii your query is not clear .Kindly repost the question and for other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at support[at]askiitians.com or 010-4616500
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 days ago
View all Questions Β»

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off