ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am in 10th standard i am aiming at iit-jee 2014 . can anyone advise me what to do now in order to achieve my goal?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

just concentrate on your studies.join a good coaching.make your strong belief on books.surely u will get a nice iit.

3 years ago

You have enough time till your exam. Just strengthen your concepts and practice a lot. Discover your own tactics to solve your own problems. Never get puzzeled at other's sayings! I would say there is no need to join any coaching class because that will restrain your concept to their conventional way. Off course this is my personal comment, because I did so and I got it! Be confident and be cool!

Best of Luck!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What does (O) mean in chemistry?

I assume it means Oxygen if it's meant to be its chemical symbol but I don't really understand the question

vikas yadav 3 months ago

It’s means oxygen Try to look at universities which provide excellent placement opportunities top infrastructure. The universities are Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

Oxygen!!!!!!!??????

noogler 8 days ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo one month ago

the chances are very less but still don’t loose the hope best of luck

grenade one month ago
Dear Team, Need clarity on the approach which needs to be taken for the following queries I have in mind for my twins studying in 7 th grade At what age preperation for SAT needs to be...

See, the first thing is that please don’t think this as load or such because if you will think like this then obviously as you know the children will also feel it and won’t study...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

Always welcome .
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

for iit one can start studying from X it will not be a much burden bcoz in x there is no tension of board exams start coaching from good institute so that they can increase their skills and ...

ng29 2 months ago
Which is preferable? Chemical engineering in IIT Madras, CSE in NIT Warangal

Hi.. Both the options you have described are good enough.. It basically depends on your interest in the specific branches. The placements as well as the core studies are good enough for both...
  img
Sakshi 2 days ago

go in the field u r intrested in, but IIT will give u a brand

Prajwal Kavad 19 hours ago
Iam expecting a rank aout 18000-19000 in jee main 2015 can you suggest me the best NITs Iam able to get with that rank

you may get branches like bio.tech and matellurgy in few of NIT s you can check last years cutoffs on sites of NITs.
  img
Abhinav 28 days ago

you better try visiting the websites of NITs and get a clear picture of the situation, or from my side the options may be - JK Lakshmipat Uni,Jaipur lovely professinal Uni, Phagwara ICFAI...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

you can get in some nits like nit jharkand you can also see other universities like lovely professional university srm uni,chennai

sajid 15 days ago
View all Questions »