DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

please tell about electric field

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

an electric field is a property that describes the space that surrounds electrically charged particles or that which is in the presence of a time-varying magnetic field. This electric field exerts a force on other electrically charged objects. The concept of an electric field was introduced by Michael Faraday.

The electric field is a vector field with SI units of newtons per coulomb (N C−1) or, equivalently, volts per metre (V m−1). The SI base units of the electric field are kg·m·s−3·A−1. The strength of the field at a given point is defined as the force that would be exerted on a positive test charge of +1 coulomb placed at that point; the direction of the field is given by the direction of that force. Electric fields contain electrical energy with energy density proportional to the square of the field amplitude. The electric field is to charge as gravitational acceleration is to mass and force density is to volume.

An electric field that changes with time (such as due to the motion of charged particles in the field) will also influence the magnetic field of that region of space. Thus, in general, the electric and magnetic fields are not completely separate phenomena; what one observer perceives as an electric field, another observer in a different frame of reference perceives as a mixture of electric and magnetic fields. For this reason, one speaks of "electromagnetism" or "electromagnetic fields." In quantum mechanics, disturbances in the electromagnetic fields are called photons, and the energy of photons is quantized.

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am using arihant objective mathematics by amit m agarwal,ml khanna & a das gupta. are these enough for my jee advanced exam preparation or i need to use some more?

Yes, these books are enough for prepration, after this attempt a test series..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

These are good books,try to cover all topics and do atleast two different problems from each concept, There are top unioversities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago

these are enough for iit jee

Ajay Kotwal 5 days ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 2 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 2 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
hi...i hav completed my 10 th and I got a CGPA of 10. I want to prepare for IIT next but really scared whether I can hit it right. I want to know..the useful guides to be followed for my 11 ...

I would suggest that following someone else's footstep is not the right thing to do.People are different from each other and hence should carve out your own path towards the...
  img
Abhinav 29 days ago

Very congratulation for this wonderfull score. Of cousre you can crack JEE along with 11 th and 12 th parallel prep study programme. As i am getting you would be a better subject...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Very congrats for your class 10 th score. Yes of course, you can hit IIT JEE with this 2 years of condensed prep. As you are very good in study, so don’t worry and try hard for JEE.......
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago
Is the MTG objective zoology and botany enough for appearing for AIIMs exams ?? Bio..

Hi Dear Student One book is never sufficient to prepare for any competative examination that too like AIIMS or AIPMT so you should consider other objective as well as complete refreence...
  img
Komal Zutshi 9 months ago
The graph of the function y=cosxcos(x+2)-cos^2(x+1)is

your question is not clear, please rewrite it.

Chirag Goel 8 months ago

your question is not clear.

Chirag Goel 8 months ago
THE solution are not there on net just their name on website

Dear student, Elaborate your ques pls thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

Hi Students, Please elobrate your problem.
  img
Harishwar 9 days ago

Please elobrate your problem in detail
  img
Harishwar 9 days ago
View all Questions »