FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how many minimum hours of study are needed for it

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear akshay gupta,

I would recommend you to study atleast 10-12 hours a day for IIT-JEE alone !

This way you can master all topics in 1 year (or) so ..

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

dear akshay gupta,

u should spend atleast 5 hrs a day to get a descent rank in iit-jee.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......SmileWinkCool

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If it 12 out of 30 what is it out of 80?

12/30 = x/80 x=12*80/30 x=32 32 out of 80
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

U can do this type of prblm... (unitary method) like this: 12 == 30 y == 50 now cross multiply... y == 12 x 50 /30 == 60/3 = 20

vikas yadav one month ago
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav one month ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 7 months ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 6 years ago
how does 2 bonus will affect the sc cutoff? please tell me..

In which category you are ?
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

as ihave previously also explained u that bonus had no effect on cut off cut off is based on thr difficulty of paper or u can just wait till 27 april for official cutoff as in newspaper also...

ng29 yesterday

ur score is line on cut off so in my opinion u will not able to get good college on the basis of ur score just try for other ones also like bitsat , ipu also prepare for jee advanced as cut...

ng29 yesterday
Does time have boundaries or not? Because I can't imagine there being no time cos we wouldn't exist so...we wouldn't know the answer to this question because our knowledge has boundaries,...

The more we think about past and future, the more are we controlled by it, so being the present moment is the best way to escape the tyrannies of times over our mind, body and soul. Time is...

vikas yadav 25 days ago

The more present we are in our present moment awareness, the more power we have to exercise in it. That is why presence of mind is called the key to success in every field of life no matter...

vikas yadav 25 days ago

conitinue................. Also imagine life before the invention of time measurement through watches and calendars, just easy and flowing life would have been in the past. It is only when...

vikas yadav 25 days ago
View all Questions »