There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

how many minimum hours of study are needed for it

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear akshay gupta,

I would recommend you to study atleast 10-12 hours a day for IIT-JEE alone !

This way you can master all topics in 1 year (or) so ..

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

dear akshay gupta,

u should spend atleast 5 hrs a day to get a descent rank in iit-jee.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………
Askiitians Expert

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......SmileWinkCool

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...
Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...
ng29 4 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.
I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website
Avinash 4 months ago
if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................
arsalan nazim 4 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming
A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
Aditi Chauhan 6 years ago
Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...
Ravi Sharma 6 years ago
The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...
Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
A woden block is suspended by light rope of lenght 0.9m vertically the block is pulled aside through an angle 60degree to the vertical and then released. the maximum velocity of the the...
Draw the FBD and use work energy theorem. Try to get the component of force acting vertically downward and horizontally.. Good Luck
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago
Name the indian city which was declared as the world book capital for the year 2003-04????
Delhi has been chosen as the World Book Capital for 2003-04 by the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) in association with the International Publishers...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details