coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh 16 days ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra 16 days ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 10 days ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 days ago
I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago
hello ! i have completed my 10 th and i scored 8.4 cgpa . i want to go for MBBS but i can really scared if will be able to crack AIPMT ! please suggest me some useful guidelines !

Dear student Don’t be afraid to crack AIPMT. Do NCERT well...it’s the key book.Give more stress on Biology because in AIPMT there are 90 questions of it ( both botany and...
  img
Bhavya one month ago
I have purchased askiitians self study pakage for aipmt and aiims but i need something extra so with which diatence learning program I should go aakash dlp or allen dlp and why? this is for ...

Dear student, I would suggest you to take classroom program with askiitians where in you take live and interactive classes with expert faculties... in Allen and aakash dip is just spplying...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Hi I'm in 12 std I scored 80% in SSC exam I know I'm bit low in grades for iit.. But I really want to give a try & I even have a original PWD certificate my category is OBC-NCL-PWD I want...

Dear student Depends on your category rank Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off