Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...
You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)
Naman 2 months ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???
YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................
vijay sharma 10 days ago
my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................
vijay sharma 11 days ago
but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.
mansi 11 days ago
Hello, I`m in class 11 and 2017 jee aspirant had not yet started preparation for jee I had done basics of class 11 till now how should I start preparation for jee. I am having these books...
Dear student, the books which you are refering are good.Grill yourself into the basics until all your fundamentals are very clear as JEE Main is specifically designed to test how well...
Vijay Mukati one month ago
you can get the solutions of H C Verma book on this youtube channel “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha one month ago
sir plz refer me best books to crack it
Dear Student, You can refer to our website and get the list of best books helpfull in preparation for JEE. You can choose any books from the list. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one month ago
is there is any great furture scope in robotics
I don't really see a scope for robotics in India. We haven't been investing in robotics lately. Forget about scope, we haven't even started out thinking about machine learning, or...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
Exactly there is a wide range of future scopre for robotics, new advancements are taking place day by dfay and in the coming years you can’t even predict that which heights technology is...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
what is dot and cross products in real time?
Dear preetha Appplication of dot product in real life is to find the work done W =F.d here W F and d are vectors and application of cross product is in finding of torque T= r X F here T ,r...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details