hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 29 days ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 28 days ago
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one month ago
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi one month ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i have secure 92% marks in icse.should i switch to cbse board for preparing for medical entrance.

yes as i’m studying in class11 and i have joined a coaching instiute which are having some syudents who belongs to ICSE background and i can see the difference as they are outshining me in...

maady manis 4 months ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra 4 months ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra 4 months ago
Hi...please rank these branches in IITs scopewise/packages: CS, mechanical, electrical, electronics, EC, civil, chemical, instrumentation, architecture, engg physics, maths & computing.

I think package wise rank of these branches at IITs should be like this CS > Electrical > EC > EElectronic > Maths & Computing > Mechanical > Chemical > Civil >...
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

cs, elctronics, electrical , maths computing , chem , engg physics
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
Is there a difference in difficulty level of JEE Main offline and online exams? I have heard that offline exam has always been comparatively easier when compared to online exam. Is there any...

That is unlikely to happen. The paper forming body of JEE keeps in mind that the questions in each set of the paper and even in various modes are of more or less same difficulty level. Also,...
  img
Ravi 5 days ago
View all Questions »