Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one month ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra one month ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 17 days ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 17 days ago
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 one month ago
hii... Plz give the whole explanation abt wat is red hat ???

Red Hat is a company in the free and open source software sector, and a major Linux distribution vendor. Founded in 1995, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir I got AIR 7000 in JEE paper 2 and belong to OBC category. I am getting planning course from MANIT Bhopal. Should I opt for it or prepare for next year? Say for architecture from IITs or ...

You can wait for further rounds so that you can get a good branch in the same institute or any other NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago
Hello Sir, I am going to USA within 6-8 months on immigration visa. I am currently in standard 12 and enrolled in AskIITians for JEE mains and Advanced. I know about a exam held in USA for...

Dear student, At askiitans we not only provided you coaching for IIT JEE but also all other competitive exams also. If you are preparing for SAT only than you can inform your faculties they...
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Thank u Nishant Sir

Rohan Gajjar 27 days ago
View all Questions »