MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 one month ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak one month ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

very well done last year my friend scores 200 in jee main and 97 in board his rank was 2700 and he ger CSE in nit jaipur u can get all nits except the top 4 nits,...

ng29 one month ago
expecting 121 in jee adv.2015. i am from SC catagory ..any chances to get into iits?

good luck but the probability is very less for your iit

2015 years ago
hc verma is too tough for basic concepts so can i go with ncerts

Yes if u find hcv tuff u can go for ncert first . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

Try resnick halliday walker for basic concepts and arihant for question bank best of luck

shashank shekhar 4 months ago

Try resnick halliday walker for basic concepts and arihant for question bank best of luck

shashank shekhar 4 months ago
when will be b arch result of mains will be released . i got 168 up on 320 in objective will i qualify for b arch

Dear student, you can look at the opening and closing rank of previous years to get an idea of the same. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

Yes very wisely said to check out the date lines of previous year to get an idea , but make sure you get through your NATA as well and then try at top colleges offering degrees in...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
I got 258 in bitsat can i expect bits pilani

no you should atleast have 310 for getting something in bits pilani.
  img
Abhinav 4 days ago

its not upto the cutoff

akshat 4 days ago
View all Questions »