hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got a state rank of 4650 in general category. Will I get NIT trichy by HS quota? What branch?

you may not get the nit trichy but keep trying with other options open also. give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag one month ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
My overall rank in JEE Main is 14075 and my general category rank is 10960 . Which branches from which colleges should I fill up as my choices . Please help me out with this … :(

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Please use...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hi....my AIR is around 2 lakh....but my state rank is around 9000 ...is there any chance of getting NIT Calicut....for EEE

yes, the chances are high. Here is the list of closing ranks for NIT calicut for home state quota. 1. National Institute of Technology, Calicut Electrical & Electronics Engineering...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
Which are the required books to study for the preparation of IIT-JEE and AIEEE examinations?

Following are the recommended books for preparing for IIT JEE exam. Chemistry S.No. Author/Publisher Name of the Book Remarks 1 NCERT Chemistry XI & XII Basic Text Books 2 P. Bahadur...

Aditya Jain 4 years ago

Hi There are diff books for diff. topics and subtopics that u need to refer. i m giving u the list of some of the important books. PHYSICS Mechanics - Physics by H.C. Verma - Problems in...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »