Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.
You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam
JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
If i will fail in the exam by 1 or 2 marks , then can i give the exam next year also.
Dear Student, If you are talking about the school exams then yes you can definetely reappear in the same class again and can give the exam next year. But there may be some conditions that...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Most schools and teachers give grace marks to students who fail by 1 or 2 marks. But if it’s the BOARD EXAM you’re talking about then you’d have to answer a supplementary exam as per CBSE....
Neeti 3 months ago
Hi Sir..My JEE Main Marks are about 161-165 and My boards % is 82.6( CBSE)... What are the Nit’s I can expect sir?? Can you please mention the branches....Thanks in advance
YES ravi there is a chance for u to get a seat in NIT SILICHAR bcoz of your home state quota but to get ur accurate score u can wait till 18 april bcoz official answers will be published by ...
ng29 7 months ago
u can get seat in National Institute of Technology, Silchar approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful
ng29 7 months ago
in my opinion u cant get any nit but can have some hope in spot round but not very good nit approve if useful approve if useful
ng29 7 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details