MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

img
Ravi 3 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 4 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 3 months ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 3 months ago
what is the rank required to do chemical at iit bombay

Hello, last year the rank is between 222 and 1040AIR for chemical at IITB regards Ramesh

Ramesh V 5 years ago

up to AIR 1200 u can get Chemical at IIT Bombay

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
when you apply for nits other than home state will the category rank be considered or home state rank

Hi, Home state rank is considered for home state colleges only. For applying outside your home state, you Category AIR will be considered. Visit our college and branch predictor for an...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
why the large ship can float but a steel needle sinks in the water ?

Archimedes' principleindicates that the upwardbuoyant forcethat is exerted on a body immersed in afluid, whether fully or partially submerged, is equal to theweightof the fluid that the...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago
View all Questions »