MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 12 days ago

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 13 days ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 12 days ago
Do you believe in Angles?

yes i agree in angles.

d.kojalrani 14 days ago

anglee????????????

vikas yadav 14 days ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
Please suggest how to get rank below 100 in IIt 2015. I am in class 12 . I have completed the jee syllabus. I have completed from followong books Physics – HCV, DC pandey , Deb Mukherjee,...

If you are able to solve all the materials mentioned all by yourself, you need not worry about concept understanding. Better to switch to more numerical and question banks. Also, KVPY and...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
my rank is 3881 in iit 2014 which branch should I chose for CSE?

Hi Shree, Congrats! You have chances of getting CSE at ISM Dhanbad, IIT Mandi, IIT Patna & IIT Bhubaneswar. Your preference should be ISM Dhanbad > IIT Mandi > IIT Bhubaneswar >...
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago

You may not be able to get cse with this rank, i think you should go for some good NIT. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
gravitation part 2 doubts

Plese find the solutions to your problems.
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

thank you sir!!

vineet chatterjee 4 months ago
View all Questions »