hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more...

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar 21 days ago
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 5 days ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 5 days ago
which extra books should i read for advance?

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx….….….….….….….............................................................................
  img
Harishwar one month ago
ellipse part 1 doubts

img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

Hello, Please go to the link below and tell me if you find this helpful http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coordinate-geometry/propositions-of-an-ellipse.aspx Thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

thank u sir sir,i am an enrolled student of askiitians,u taught us parabola once when our faculty was absent,sir,i am not able to understand the concept of eccentric angle. can u please...

vineet chatterjee 20 days ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

I think with 303 u can get a better branch than chemical at BITS go for cse or e&tc at goa or pilani hyderabad shud be ur last preference

needhelp 4 months ago

Dont just wait for BITS result....fill other forms as well

needhelp 4 months ago
Dear Sir I got Jee Advance rank 6193 will i get petrolium in RGIPT

Last year(2013), the closing rank of Petroleum Engineering was 7670(GEN) and the year before that it was 7429(GEN). So the chances are pretty high or you are almost sure of getting a seat in...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
View all Questions »