hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad 15 days ago
Sir, -How rank is decided in jee advanced? -Is it decided only on marks that we get in jee advanced paper?

It’s decided solely on the basis of the marks you secure on the JEE Advanced paper. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
a hammer of mass 1 kg strikes on the head of a nail with velocity of 2ms -1 . it drives the nail 0.01 m into a wooden block. find the force applied by the hammer and the time of impact.

v=0 m/s , u=2 m/s => v 2 -u 2 =2as => a=200 m/s2 Force applied by hammer= 200x1=200 N time of impact= 2/200=0.01 seconds=10 milli seconds Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
which is better IT at NSIT ….ECE or IT at DTU?

I think , DTU IT / ECE is obviously better as DTU is a deemed university , surely better than NSIT...That’s what I think....By the way what is your JEE (Main) score & Board % ?

Rajat Soni 22 days ago

I think , DTU IT / ECE is obviously better as DTU is a deemed university , surely better than NSIT...That’s what I think....By the way what is your JEE (Main) score & Board % ?

Rajat Soni 22 days ago
Sir, I am a dropper and I gain a lot of confidence in Physics and Chem. I am not able to tackle Mathematics. I have TMH, fiitjee rsm package, vidyamandir modules, arihant Objective by Amit M...

Listen carefully.For Inorganic chemistry buy Cengage K.s.Verma. This book is the best of its class.It has lots of questions to practice and theory is blinder. I will suggest you to buy...

Shrey 5 months ago

for maths make a sheet of formulas and paste on your wall as you go through that once or twice a day. By this you can make a good command over maths over 3d and integration especially.

sheshmani sharma 5 months ago

Now at this time you have to focus more on your strong topics(i.e topics which you have strong command) and then focus on other topics.. Go through 3 to 4 sample papers in a day and check...

sneha singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »