DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains this year. Can I get cse at bit mesra as its cutoff last year was 8900 in 3 rd round and even higher in the 4 th.

You’ll definitly get it as the cutoff range doesnot vary much from year to year
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Yeah Of course you can get in there......Did you visit the oficial link of Jeemain or checked counselling rounds result? if not, then check it out ….….…...or if you want to get some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
i got 186900 rank in jee mains.my category is obc.can i get any nit?plzzzz plzzzz reply...

Please refer to the opening and closing rank for the previous year from the official website of the jee mains. Thanks.
  img

You should better visit the official websites of Jeemains and Josaa as there only you may get to know the current status of rankings and also about the allottment of seats as per the...

Soneel Verma one month ago
log 100 mode x+ y= ½ log base 10 y – log base 10 x = log base 4 find x and y

Please complete your question.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift