coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 7 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 7 months ago
Sir,which books i should refer for iit jee mains and advanced 2017?

You will getthe required help on following link. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx​
  img
Harsh Patodia 8 days ago
HELLO there, I am studying in10th grade CBSE and I really want to go for IIT even though I don't have much knowledge about what is IIT, I wanted to know what should I take in my11 and 12,...

IIT mains and advance required to get seat in IIT. Please share your contact details so that we can guide you one on one in a better way.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 days ago

to get into iit firts you have to qualify jee mains to become eligible for jee advanced which is required to get into iits

Mohit Kumar 2 days ago
i got cse in nit warangal and also ece in bits hyderabad campus. which is better ?

Prefer CSE at NIT.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
is M.L. khanna maths book enough for cracking iit mathematics?

Dear Ankur M.L Khanna is enough for cracking IIT jEE but if you want to crack IIT JEE with good rank then refer other books also To see more abt imp book for IIT JEE check link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

is arihant objective appoarch to mathematics by amit m aggarawal is enough to study for any entrance exam ? if any other book please suggest it ?

weer kumar 3 years ago

It is one of the best book in India to crack IIT examination. Professor Prabal Chakraborty MSc (math) MA (stats) , MBA

Prabal Chakraborty one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off