hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 2 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 2 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 2 months ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I got eee in bit patna is it a better college?

Since its inception in 2006 the college has been creating landmarks. Its an extension centre of BIT Mesra and all the degrees awraded are of BIT Mesra. It has a small but well planned 25...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
what is the best coaching?

Hi Jatin, You cant say which one is the best coaching... only a little difference you can see between leading coaching centres...... It depends on the area where you want to join.... please...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
Physics honors from stephens delhi vs engieering physics from dtu

It depends upon what do you want to do after getting the degree. If you want to pursue Physics further after completion of degree i.e. PhD etc then you should go for Physics Honours at...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
View all Questions »