hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
how many marks i have to score in jee advanced to qualyfie for iit bombay mach. engg. in ge category..???? GENREL

IIT Bombay Mechanical Engineering 2013 Opening Rank:24Closing Rank: 477 (GE) Hence, taking into consideration a minor shift in the opening and closing ranks for 2014, its safe to say that...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir igot seat in iit kgp ,how can i pay my online payment pls give me full details

Payment Modes: ICICI EPG and SBI EPG for online payment.

KOOL 2 months ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 3 months ago
Sir, how is iter bhuvaneshwar,. Ie., institute of technical education and research... In terms of placements and ranking... What is the cutoff rank to get admission ranks...

It’s one of the good colleges after IIT’s n NIT’s. Placemnts are decent as per past records. Iam providing you with the link of college where you can find all the necessary...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I use Solomon’s and Fryhle Organic Chemistry ( Adapted by MS Chauhan ) For Jee , but as it has less questions,so which book would be better to practice problems in Organic Chemistry for JEE...

You should keep in hand the Solomon’s for Organinc Chemistry.Its pretty good for concepts. As for the questions, you can consider Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry by MS...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
View all Questions »