hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can you tell me all engineering based exams conducted in india?

Majorly, students opt for JEE-Mains and Advanced for getting into premium institutes of central level and at state level universities. Apart from these, there are many exams conducted by...
  img
Ravi 5 days ago
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee one month ago
XX2

1+6+8_8+7(x)2

PRANSHU GUPTA 4 months ago

hhjiii jjh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2

PRANSHU GUPTA 4 months ago
The answer is 1-S+T. Please give me the steps.

log r r/2=log r r+log r 1/2=1+log r 1/2=1-log r 2 log r 3+log r 2=S or 1-log r 2=1-(S-log r 3), but T=log r 3, so 1-log r 2=log r r/2=1-(S-T)=1-S+T

Ami Reddy 21 days ago
How can i score the best marks in JEE??

If you want to score best marks in JEE then it only possible with your determination,knowledge and of course best books and best teachers. Try to read the chapters daily and and solve...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »