coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

hi friends

i m persuing my 12th in delhi ,i want to know that is there is any rule that i

have only 2 years for after 12 th for writing iit papers inc the year in which i will

give my board exams

if so what if i m not appearing in the year which i gaved my 12th exams ,

will i lose my 1 attempt then or i will still have 2 attemptss.......

pls hlp me fast 

thnks in advnc

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

is there a paper 1 paper2 cut off for each subject in jee advanced2016

Your overall performance will be considered, make sure you leave no stone unturned while preparation for the test and thereafter carry out a survey to locate a reputed and esteemed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

actually no …...all that depends on is your rank .my brother got 8 in maths but due to his brilliant marks in physics and chemistry he could get into iit roorkee

souvik roy one month ago
I got 102 for JEE(main) 2016, which is above the cut off score for general. I belong to OBC-NCL category and i have applied to JEE(main) under that category. I wish to apply to...

@ ganga no, u should have to apply under that catagory which u already mentioned in the jee main application form , otherwise the candidature will be invalid , beacuse at the time of...

Umakant biswal one month ago

I guess you will have to apply under general category as you have stated that you do not have your category certificate with you...do well, get god marks and be sure you make it at an...

I am sorry to disagree on these lines,.....won’t it be a case of forgery?....and what if the student fails to produce category cetrificate? won’t this be depriving a category candidate from ...

how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course

Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by askiitians.com All the Best

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
sir,which are the engineering entrance exams that i should go for?

There are many good engineering entrances that will let you enter into one of the finest colleges. You can go for JEE , AIEEE, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) VITEEE (VIT...

Natasha Roy 6 months ago

Hello. JEE mains, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) and VITEE (VIT university) are the most important entrance exams held in the country for BTech. I strongly recommend you to attempt...

RAKSHA A 6 months ago

Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint...

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago
Sir,I used your rank predictor ,it shows GEN Rank as 45885 and SC rank as 2393 .And Iam from Tamilnadu which NIT can I get?

Dear Student you may try at Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbtore,..........................B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai,....................SRM University, Chennai or …...Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago

HI MJ KAVIN USE THE BRANCH PREDICTOR TO CHECK ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html THANKS

SAHIL 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off